Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone (708 Views)

1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Fayose To Dino: ‘Political Hushpuppi’ Who Teamed Up To Enthrone Calamity In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Success1981: 1:13pm On May 30, 2023
What we are facing today is skyrocketed price of the premium spirit due to the sudden removal of subsidy. How can u in the first day in office suddenly do that without studying that as a new government and fashion out various plans of ameliorating the sufferings and hardships that will unavoidably bring.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Success1981: 2:01pm On May 30, 2023
Good number of our youths are dying out there in the deserts trying to get to a better country when we have our own country hugely blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Success1981: 8:55pm On May 31, 2023
I feel the youth in particular are the ones failing this country
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by orisa37: 9:04pm On May 31, 2023
We have enthroned a very good GOVERNMENT in NIGERIA today. We now have a GOVERNMENT of ACTIONS AND GOOD DECISION MAKERS.
MAY GOD BE THE LIGHT, GOODNESS AND LIFE OF THE PRESIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Success1981: 9:11pm On May 31, 2023
orisa37:
We have enthroned a very good GOVERNMENT in NIGERIA today. We now have a GOVERNMENT of ACTIONS AND GOOD DECISION MAKERS.
how is what we are witnessing today going to benefit Nigerians? The immediate past government claimed they would use the subsidy money in other areas, which analysts had asked, which other areas. They said they would share the money among poor Nigerians when me and u know the ones they did through the so Called cash transfer ended up in the pockets of madam Sadiya Umar, former humanitarian minister and her gang of thieves.
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by optimusprime2(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2023
orisa37:
You mean the same APC government?
Can you please explain what is different about APC all of a sudden?
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by orisa37: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2023
SHETTIMA REMI AND TINUBU ARE THE DIFFERENCE.
THEY ARE SENATORS, GOVERNORS AND NOW PRESIDENTS.
MAY GOD GIVE THEM WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO RULE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Hopium: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2023
Ekun egebere

Let me leave this here for the mumu wey go enter this thread.

Hopium:
You are only wailing.

"Wait for 3 months"

Olodo! Where was this tears when Buhari removed subsidy in January?

In case you miss it, Buhari didn't include the fuel subsidy component in the approved budget for 2023 he sent to the National Assembly. FYI, the budget covers June 2023 - June 2024.

Stop piling the blame on Tinubu. It's really sad that the majority of Nigerians know nothing about governance; little wonder they keep electing clown lawmakers. Where was everyone when the lawmakers signed the budget? I mean Buhari cooked a budget without subsidy, no one batted an eye; now that the budget is about kick in after 6 months, una begin wail. Aren't you people stupid? Please answer. Aren't you as citizens clueless?

As a matter of fact, these rants are all because Obi didn't win. If he had won, and he put his money where his mouth is, he would have removed the subsidy *immediately* *like he promised*. The effect would have been same. And FYI again,*there won't have been any subsidy for him to remove* because *Buhari had already removed subsidy in Jan 2023* before *Obi takes power*. Probably these rants would have been coming from Batists and Atiku boys.

All of una hypocrisy stink. You don't care that hardship is in the land because of subsidy removal *which was inevitable and necessary*. The complaints is because the man you desist is handling the affairs. I swear if na Obi, we won't hear pim.

God forbid that we go back to the days of subsidy. Now everyone will sit tight, citizens and leaders. Everyone. The days of laziness is over.*Don't bring that Nigerians are hardworking crap* Going forward, Nigerians will shun mental laziness.

The removal is not biting yet, this is just prelude. When the real pain starts,*like a addict suffering withdrawal symptoms* everyone one will open mouth, protest, pressurized their governors, leaders, president, ministers to do their job. Una see that epileptic power supply, it will fixed and citizens will be ones to jumpstart that process. Una see that #6trn subsidy fund that is now free, na una citizens go monitor am to make sure una leaders use am for the proper projects.

If you're an elected public officer, you better sit tight. The days of nonsense is over. Any leader wey do rubbish next 4 years is going home because the citizens are angry now *they've been pushed to the wall* and they had better see results. Thank God this last election set a precedence that power is indeed in the hands of people.

For citizens, look at the brighter future; the future is bright for the country if Tinubu can implement all his promises. For the first time in like forever, we have a president that knows what he's doing. All we can hope for he that he lands this airplane safely. We are on the right track. But don't sleep, pressurize his government so he won't slack.

Obidients you are doing good as an opposition, keep applying pressure. We pray that PDP wakes up and apply pressure too. Days of laxity is over. Everyone has a part to play.

Like I've said the future is bright. Now is the time prepare yourselves *I'm talking to the hardworking, intelligent, and enterprising*. You will reap the fruit of the land. Just don't get distracted by the noise. Keep your heads down.

Lastly, Buhari before he retired signed some game changing policies. Now states have automy in power generation and distribution. Man-mark your governors to improved power generation. States should look at what Lagos and Ekiti are doing their PPP power projects.

In the new Nigeria, not all states will look the same. We will get to see states with innovative leaders. Men will standout from the boys.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Brek: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Hopium:
Ekun egebere

Let me leave this here for the mumu wey go enter this thread.

Lol
This man keeps on defending Buhari and tinubu

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Hopium: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2023
Brek:

Lol

Yeah, subsidy has been removed. This pricelist is consistent with the new reality.

I'm waiting for Obi to talk about this removal and goof. I promise you, Obi will never criticize it, because no matter the angles he comes from, he will goof.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Brek: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2023
Hopium:

Yeah, subsidy has been removed. This pricelist is consistent with the new reality.

I'm waiting for Obi to talk about this removal and goof. I promise you, Obi will never criticize it, because no matter the angles he comes from, he will goof.
Mr man I don't support Peter Obi anymore
But how can you remove subsidy just like that?
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Hopium: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2023
Brek:

Mr man I don't support Peter Obi anymore
But how can you remove subsidy just like that?

Lol. The removal was too rough. I don't see any other way, tbh. Even Obi said he was going to remove *immediately*.

The truth is that the country is rekt and broke. We've been surving on loans. Such drastic measure is the only way to go.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Brek: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2023
Hopium:

Lol. The removal was too rough. I don't see any other way, tbh. Even Obi said he was going to remove *immediately*.

The truth is that the country is rekt and broke. We've been surving on loans. Such drastic measure is the only way to go.
I said I don't support Peter Obi anymore
Tinubu is crashing the economy
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Hopium: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2023
Brek:

I said I don't support Peter Obi anymore
Tinubu is crashing the economy

It's quite the contrary. He's rebuilding the economy actually.

Yes, there's hardship. If he gets it right, it shouldn't last more than 3 years. Nigeria will prosper.
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by marlow1962(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2023
orisa37:
SHETTIMA REMI AND TINUBU ARE THE DIFFERENCE.
THEY ARE SENATORS, GOVERNORS AND NOW PRESIDENTS.
MAY GOD GIVE THEM WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO RULE NIGERIA.
God will give them wisdom to embezzle more
God will give them knowledge on how to suffer you the more
God will give them understanding to understand that you're really suffering and smiling and no shit can be done.
Telling God to bless your enemies so they can keep you in chains, haha nothing Wer person no go see for this country.
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Parada: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2023
So you expect everyone to be foolish n senseless like you to antagonize them.

Brek:

Lol
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by Brek: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2023
Parada:
So you expect everyone to be foolish n senseless like you to antagonize them.

Your very Idiotic
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by orisa37: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2023
marlow1962:

God will give them wisdom to embezzle more
God will give them knowledge on how to suffer you the more
God will give them understanding to understand that you're really suffering and smiling and no shit can be done.
Telling God to bless your enemies so they can keep you in chains, haha nothing Wer person no go see for this country.

GOD JUDGES JUDGES. VENGEANCE IS HIS.
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by APCNig: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2023
Success1981:
What we are facing today is skyrocketed price of the premium spirit due to the sudden removal of subsidy. How can u in the first day in office suddenly do that without studying that as a new government and fashion out various plans of ameliorating the sufferings and hardships that will unavoidably bring.

You will weep for long, but conserve your energy because it’s going to be 8 long years of weeping, crying, and wailing for you
Re: The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone by orisa37: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2023
optimusprime2:

You mean the same APC government?
Can you please explain what is different about APC all of a sudden?

TINUBU SHETTIMA PLUS A TRUTHFUL SENATRESS, PRESIDENTRESS AND A QUEEN'S COUNSEL OF NIGERIA BEHIND THEM, THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidency:Return Of The Corrupt And Retrogressive Nation Destroyers / Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Democracy Day Speech / This Same Asari Dokubo That's Carrying Machine Guns Around, :video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.