Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal (1512 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Benjaminy: 12:44pm On Jan 29
We've not even started. We've still go years........ to go. When this Government is done with Nigeria, even 50 years of good governance won't correct the damages. Infact, with this rate, by next year, those who're still barking support for this Government, because of Party affiliation, Ethnic affiliation or sheer id10cy, would have had their brain on a total reset by hardship.

There's no coincidence and no surprises, because every sane man knew that this party and this combo had/has/will have nothing to offer, but tribalism, the bane of Nigeria blinded many.

Insecurity at the highest ; banditry, kidnappings, killings. People's daughters and wives raped and killed by bandits, at ease, soldiers being killed serially, but you think that you won, making noise on social media, because it has not come to your doorstep. Don't worry, it's a gradual process, and then your silence would be loud.

Not that I blame anyone who voted towards the emergence of this Government. Why? It's because their votes did not lead to the emergence. In the right scenerio, they wasted the votes.

When this party and this combo is done with Nigeria, only ashes would be left

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by bookson(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29
They are still showing obedients pepper my brother.

26 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Bobloco: 12:52pm On Jan 29
They said they would teach Peter Obi and the Obidients a lesson, but they are now invariably teaching themselves a bitter lesson.

14 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Tochi360: 12:53pm On Jan 29
We dodged a bullet but got missiles instead, chai real life nko nbe things undecided

16 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by deathtoLeo: 12:56pm On Jan 29
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃

2 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Hoelujohn: 1:09pm On Jan 29
Let dollar get to 5k, we go survive

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Emma513: 1:18pm On Jan 29
INVEST IN DOLLAR.. I REPEAT INVEST MORE IN DOLLAR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Paraman: 1:18pm On Jan 29
Is too small, let it reach 5k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by SeeWahala: 1:25pm On Jan 29
I noticed that all the monikers that keep supporting tinubu emilokan all get reshuffled once every 2 years. Just take a look around, all previous batists are silent and new accounts have come up to replace them in supporting evil grin

Meanwhile all Obidients are very much active cool

Na now them sabi say to support evil no easy

11 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by bnanny: 2:11pm On Jan 29
Naira will likely hit #10000 to $1 in no time soon.

1 Like

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Ibusho: 2:16pm On Jan 29
The CBN Governor should resign. He is lacks the tenacity to be on that sit.
Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by blacknp(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29
Tochi360:
We dodged a bullet but got missiles instead, chai real life nko nbe things undecided

Instead make Lazy Man think critically with innovative application on how to make forex, na to come social media they wail with your different monikers?

Na the people way no dey add any value to society that cannot even help themselves will always purport to wail the most.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by blacknp(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29
Ibusho:
The CBN Governor should resign. He is lacks the tenacity to be on that sit.
Na CBN go make foreign exchange for you?

How much foreign exchange did you, your state, and local government generate in the last 3 years to help defend the Naira?

Your suffer never start, my advice to you, immediately leave the politics section & spend more time in the business section of Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by blacknp(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29
deathtoLeo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃
Scatter Tinubu, but will not scatter you lamenting under his bondage?

Very funny pikin, roof fall inside house due to cooking gas explosion, Oga dey living room dey watch Nations cup, but you houseboy for kitchen wey dey cook dinner manage escape abi?

1 Like

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by blacknp(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29
SeeWahala:
I noticed that all the monikers that keep supporting tinubu emilokan all get reshuffled once every 2 years. Just take a look around, all previous batists are silent and new accounts have come up to replace them in supporting evil grin

Meanwhile all Obidients are very much active cool

Na now them sabi say to support evil no easy
Empty Barrel Losers, Na only rhetoric talk una sabi, Lazy Things that will be waiting with their Almijiri brothers in Birin Kebbi for Tinubu with his magic wand to come & change their pathetic situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by DMerciful(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29
Don't blame Nigerians, Tinubu did not get majority votes. He was rigged in by INEC when they shutdown IREV and forced manual collation. The instruction to do this came from Bubu, three days to election. This is inside info.

The corrupt judiciary ratified it
Benjaminy:
We've not even started. We've still go years........ to go. When this Government is done with Nigeria, even 50 years of good governance won't correct the damages. Infact, with this rate, by next year, those who're still barking support for this Government, because of Party affiliation, Ethnic affiliation or sheer id10cy, would have had their brain on a total reset by hardship.

There's no coincidence and no surprises, because every sane man knew that this party and this combo had/has/will have nothing to offer, but tribalism, the bane of Nigeria blinded many.

Insecurity at the highest ; banditry, kidnappings, killings. People's daughters and wives raped and killed by bandits, at ease, soldiers being killed serially, but you think that you won, making noise on social media, because it has not come to your doorstep. Don't worry, it's a gradual process, and then your silence would be loud.

Not that I blame anyone who voted towards the emergence of this Government. Why? It's because their votes did not lead to the emergence. In the right scenerio, they wasted the votes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by OgaTheTop2: 2:54pm On Jan 29
We don shout taya make people vote with their senses, but dem vote with bigotry, tribalism, awalokan... See una life now. Election has consequences..

2 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by SeeWahala: 3:00pm On Jan 29
blacknp:
Empty Barrel Losers, Na only rhetoric talk una sabi, Lazy Things that will be waiting with their Almijiri brothers in Birin Kebbi for Tinubu with his magic wand to come & change their pathetic situation.

Ahh. See one of them here. Only heaven knows if this is simplyleo or omenka or even yarimo in another skin lol

You've thrown away your propaganda account and you're now using your main account to be supporting and making excuses for tinubu and apc abi? grin

That's unless you've successfully hacked this poor person's old account to try and remove our eyes from your wayward attitude cool

3 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Truths9ja: 3:04pm On Jan 29
It will reach 2k per dollar 💵

1 Like

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Tochi360: 3:46pm On Jan 29
blacknp:
Instead make Lazy Man think critically with innovative application on how to make forex, na to come social media they wail with your different monikers?

Na the people way no dey add any value to society that cannot even help themselves will always purport to wail the most.

Just shut up jarey grin grin
Na the lazy zombies wey dey praise this failure of a govt dey cry and sorrow in hunger for real life after shouting wailer upandan for nairaland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Bigkoko: 4:15pm On Jan 29
Those with few corns in their back pocket will soon realize how foolish they're!
Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Itiskdg121(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29
£1 - N1,790. Just a 🪙 coin
Let's profer solutions to this downtrend, instead of bashing. Although, I'm not an APC supporter, but we all need to come together to make this country great.

Reports like this are worrisome. Haa God
Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Babaken(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29
Hit the grand and running,
Running to front or backward
Nobody ask. Oya na
We tell during Buhari then no hear
We still tell them in the time of tinubu
They call us names.

K'ama mga cho isi egom
Ma top ego.

In the next coming election
Make una will mumu APC ndi ala
Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Curious345: 5:09pm On Jan 29
deathtoLeo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃
God punish Buhari
Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Oboto700(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29
Oga..obi for no do any magic... make Everybody rest.. the person that would deliver this nation is not yet known

1 Like

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by APCNig: 5:17pm On Jan 29
I will vote Tinubu again in the 2027 formality election, because we have already grabbed, snatched and run away with the seat for 2027.

It will take time to remedy a bad situation.

1 Like

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by plaetton: 5:28pm On Jan 29
Benjaminy:

While I do agree with you that Nigerians deserve the type of governance they get, it's too late to mock people whether they support Tinubu or not. We are already all this hell together.
I don't believe in prayer, buy if prayer works at all, the best we can all do is pray that this government succeeds where the previous government woefully failed.

While I'm not hopeful that a government that came to power on fraud , and being run by celebrated criminals can change the spots on its leopard skin, I tend to look at it this way;
If Tinubu succeeds in just one area of governance in Nigeria, all Nigerians, including you and I, would benefit from it one way or another.

1 Like

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by badtalk: 5:30pm On Jan 29
Emma513:
INVEST IN DOLLAR.. I REPEAT INVEST MORE IN DOLLAR
the more you invest in dollar the things get worsen
Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Bigkoko: 5:37pm On Jan 29
It's gonna level out at 2500ngn to $1......... The mess y'all from that region shouting Ebi pa won, cheered for 8 solid years is coming back to haunt y'all! Too bad, y'all also created the mess for every other person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Slytiger: 5:41pm On Jan 29
Bigkoko:
It's gonna level out at 2500ngn to $1......... The mess y'all from that region shouting Ebi pa won, cheered for 8 solid years is coming back to haunt y'all! Too bad, y'all also created the mess for every other person!
Perhaps. Umahi and Kalu are from that region too.
You people can't just see beyond tribalism and bigotry. It's like a cobweb entangled all over your brain.

2 Likes

Re: 1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal by Slytiger: 5:44pm On Jan 29
APCNig:
I will vote Tinubu again in the 2027 formality election, because we have already grabbed, snatched and run away with the seat for 2027.

It will take time to remedy a bad situation.
If the same candidate present themselves i.e. Atiku, Tinubu, Kwakwanso and Obi. I will vote Atiku next should Tinubu fail by 2027.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experts Accuse Erisco Foods Of Violating Labeling, Other Regulations / El-Rufai for President / Hush:finally Dr. Chris Ngige Is Booted Out As Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.