Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (45618 Views)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Chucks13: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Ok and what happen or what should we do?

I just dey pity obi e go just die for nothing, MKO died heaven no fall talkless someone who is not needed in the society.

At the end court will still place N100m fine on obi. Keep watching.......

A defiant always die miserably. Go to heaven court na shame go follow you come obi.

2 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by thegrinch(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
Tinubu the drug lord

President of drug users association of Nigeria

Only in Nigeria that a drug criminal is selected to be president of millions of sane people

So for your mind, when they call for sane people, you sef go show face? You are duller than I thought

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:06pm On May 30, 2023
As far as you are not challenging the results itself with massive proof of rigging or overvoting other electoral malfeasance, it will be hard for the court to remove a sitting president especially in a shithole like nigeria,Peter obi should tell his lawyers to withdraw this drug and double nomination nonsense and tender better case wey get better meat for body, if he is hoping on disqualification or rerun based on drug or double nomination that one na lie ooo,na only death or military coup fit remove tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Timmi: 4:07pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
Tinubu the drug lord

President of drug users association of Nigeria

Only in Nigeria that a drug criminal is selected to be president of millions of sane people

And it is only in Nigeria where a third class graduate that came in third in an election will want to be declared the winner of such election. Isn't that foolhardy to a sane person?

But then to the Obizombies, sense is no common.

2 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Gbadebo19(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2023
DevilsEqual:
So the man isn't aware of any "formal clearance report"

Well....it looks to me like they just wanna proceed with the case for the sake of formality and nothing else

Course go show am the clearance report...he'll be aware then
Lol. You obviously know next to nothing about law and evidence.
A witness can only testify on what he has perceived with any of his senses not your usual dem say dem say. The witness was very wise otherwise his evidence would have bee taken with little seriousness if he said he was aware.
It will now go down to the authenticity of both the indictment and the clearance evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Ayodeoba: 4:09pm On May 30, 2023
successmatters:
What a shameless drug addict. The man will end in shame.
the drug lord is now your president which millions of ancestors are already bowing for.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Gbadebo19(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2023
Timmi:

And it is only in Nigeria where a third class graduate that came in third in an election will want to be declared the winner of such election. Isn't that foolhardy to a sane person?

But then to the Obizombies, sense is no common.
Just like you foolishly voted for a NEPA bill holder for 2 consecutive times.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Tvoice: 4:10pm On May 30, 2023
Sitdon look a dog name ,make we dey watch the film wey dem dey act
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by maestroferddi: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Well....it looks to me like they just wanna proceed with the case for the sake of formality and nothing else

Oga a purported clearance from an embassy is not an acquittal by a law court.

The US Embassy is not a court of law, the last time I checked...

4 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by maestroferddi: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol since the Igbo witness said his not aware of any Clearance dem go show him the copy....

I even think say na FBI agent dem go present on the drug matter buh na one of dere clown dem dey use as witness....
The embassy has no right under US law to clear a suspect of a federal crime...

Una think say na nairaland noisemaking...

2 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Timmi: 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Just like you foolishly voted for a NEPA bill holder for 2 consecutive times.

See who is talking? What did you hold, I am quite sure you don't get NEPA bill certificate and by the way don't blame your village people for not achieving anything in life at your age.

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Ayodeoba: 4:18pm On May 30, 2023
Metronomy:
It's obvious we all know where this case is going to end.....the witness is not aware of the purported clearance of Mr Tinubu... 😂
i really wish the witness is fined heavily or thrown into jail for up to 6months for false information

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by detectivejones: 4:19pm On May 30, 2023
Delusional obidients so even if (not happening even in their wildest dream) Obi's alleged stolen mandate is returned what becomes of Atiku who came second

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Baatunde(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
Which embassy cleared who please? Did you mean TInubu was supposedly cleared by the US Embassy.....no bro you got it wrong, the letter of clearance came from the FBI not the embassy

maestroferddi:

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Timmi: 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga a purported clearance from an embassy is not an acquittal by a law court.

The US Embassy is not a court of law, the last time I checked...

And you Oga at the top, Tinubu was not convicted by any court. The conviction only exists in the imagination of the unlearned learned SAN (that acquired SAN through changing of envelope). Ordinary research they cannot do and they called and presented themselves as lawyers. Their degree in a suspect obtained from Okrika University. Wailers everywhere
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by maestroferddi: 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
HomorBj:
APC’s lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi, a SAN, asked Mr Nwakaeti if he was aware that a “formal clearance report” was issued by a legal attaché of the US embassy, absolving Mr Tinubu of any wrongdoing concerning the alleged crime.

In his response, Mr Nwakaeti said he was not aware of any clearance report in favour of Mr Tinubu.

So a whole SAN representing a Presidential candidate wasnt briefed or didn't brief himself well of the whole US document case and its aftermath? He must have gotten this exhibit from twitter🤣
This case will expose a lot of over-hyped lawyers ...
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by inoki247: 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
maestroferddi:

Lol so is the Igbo witness that have the right continue when they flung ur case into the dustbin I hope you guys won't cry...

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by maestroferddi: 4:22pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Lol so is the Igbo witness that have the right continue when they flung ur case into the dustbin I hope you guys won't cry...
You speak ignorantly...

Exhibits are being admitted as evidence and you are talking about flinging things away...

We talking serious business here, oga...

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Nyceguy92: 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
Please somebody enlighten us:

What does the clearance say?

And did the U.S Embassy get involved in a matter that was decided in the court?
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
Embassy does not give clearance report, it was lobbied for, its fake!
inoki247:
Lol since the Igbo witness said his not aware of any Clearance dem go show him the copy....

I even think say na FBI agent dem go present on the drug matter buh na one of dere clown dem dey use as witness....

2 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On May 30, 2023
Timmi:

And you Oga at the top, Tinubu was not convicted by any court. The conviction only exists in the imagination of the unlearned learned SAN (that acquired SAN through changing of envelope). Ordinary research they cannot do and they called and presented themselves as lawyers. Their degree in a suspect obtained from Okrika University. Wailers everywhere
lol...

See lamentations.

Day One and you are crying like this what will happen when the jogodo come set well well?

Jubrin Okutepa....Go and Google that name...
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by famology(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2023
There's no case here na. I'm surprised this is what SAN is presenting. The law is clear in issues of this nature na. They just want to CHOP obi. Once it's over 10yrs he's eligible to contest.

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by 9jatriot(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2023
If he had a case he would have been so eager to start providing evidence but instead he is doing the way of dramatism.

No wonder he has refused to pay the stipulated amount to get access to INEC materials. The man knows he will find nothing so he does not want to waste his money.

DodadaKoKigbe:
If Obi truly 'won' the election, why is he talking about a court case in America from decades ago? Obi lost the election by coming a distant 3rd, otherwise, he would provide evidence that he got more votes and more spread than Asiwaju.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by 9jaRealist: 4:27pm On May 30, 2023
chokekachy:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/601499-presidential-election-court-admits-documents-alleging-tinubus-indictment-for-illicit-drugs-offences.html
DevilsEqual:

sreamsense:
LP lawyer has already failed logically even if i am not the judge. Admittance is not the problem, what comes out of it is the main thing. After admittance for last week PDP case, waiting come out of it? Nothing! LP lawyer witness has failed 1st logic; good work by Lateef Fagbemi for asking him if he was aware of US clearance of Tinubu.

Denying it has rubished the case. He should have said yes, even if LP party will go further to fault that clearance on technical ground. LP lawyer that wants to use another style to represent similar case that was ruled out last week suppose to use his common sense; the case still falls under internal affair of APC, it will be ruled as insorbodination/busy body. These lawyers self, atimes; they rubbish case for you.

If this thread narrates as it happened at court today, Obi attitude is if I don't get it, then let me waste/spoil it for others; they shouldn't get it either. Obi has no case from his lawyer's response during cross examination, Fagbemi has knocked him down but he never realized it yet. He is still waiting to fault the clearance, but that chance is very slim since USA has cleared him. It is better for obi to carry mat to court, find a place to lay down, relax and sleep as he wants because with this, no serious case yet. It woundn't be good for obi to loose money, election, time and his rest

What is this Lawyer Fagbemi going on about?
The US Embassy is NOT a law court (not to mention an APPELLATE court) to “clear” anyone’s legal history. SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by maestroferddi: 4:28pm On May 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Embassy does not give clearance report, it was lobbied for, its fake!
Leave the illiterates...

A US embassy rendering acquittal for a Federal crime...

Wahala dey like poor man bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by gare(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2023
DevilsEqual:

What formal clearance, is the united embassy a court of law? That clearance no get weight, they use decieved Tinubu, court fined you, you go embassy to get clearance instead of the court

3 Likes

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by 9jaRealist: 4:31pm On May 30, 2023
henryadex:
He goes to US all the time and they've not arrested him for once

And why would they arrest him after already paid his PENALTY?! shocked
>
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Stone24: 4:31pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Talking like a kid, I guess u are one

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Warl0ck: 4:33pm On May 30, 2023
henryadex:
He goes to US all the time and they've not arrested him for once
when last did he go US?
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Timmi: 4:36pm On May 30, 2023
maestroferddi:
lol...

See lamentations.

Day One and you are crying like this what will happen when the jogodo come set well well?

Jubrin Okutepa....Go and Google that name...

Wetin concern me about your problem and why should I take panadol for your headache. Is it not you that brought it the forum? It is wailers like you from the land of rising wailers that should be worried. Tinubu has started working and you and your Obizombies are having a headache.

Don't worry, I thought you and your people would rush to the Atlantic Ocean or hug a transformer by now, but no, you are waiting for a bigger shock and will shake your foundation and crumble the pack of lies and propaganda.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by fubsy: 4:36pm On May 30, 2023
baby124:
This particular judgment will come with heavy fine. I hope Obi is ready?
There will be no fine against Obi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.