Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend (531 Views)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Strafudeen: 3:19pm On May 30, 2023
God punish all idiottts telling me rubbish ...court marriage yen yen yen...
Na motor go jam una

God punish all judges performing such stupid marriages that render men powerless

2 Likes

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by drizzle0007(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2023
Wetin sup brother... Drink water yarn me.

3 Likes

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by advanceDNA: 3:43pm On May 30, 2023
drizzle0007:
Wetin sup brother... Drink water yarn me.

Baba don read topic wey front page.... na woman go suffer am pass.... na dem no kukuma dey get money...most of dem lazy die

2 Likes

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Samfloxin(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2023
I don't want to do it even though my spouse suggested that. Church marriage is ok for me,they no go use me shine

3 Likes

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by drizzle0007(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba don read topic wey front page.... na woman go suffer am pass.... na dem no kukuma dey get money...most of dem lazy die

Lol... Just read through the thread. Honestly, it's a fair judgment. The wife contributed exactly half of the money required to make a down payment for the house.

Also, she repaid loans that would have cost them the house herself when the husband use the house as collateral without means to pay back the loan.

The part that throws me off is when the female judge stated that even if she was a stay at home wife, she owns half of the property. That was funny. But like always, western influence always seems to creep into African lifestyle.

We should be careful with this law though. It is already hard to African women to enter marriages. We shouldn't make it any harder for them.
Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Strafudeen: 4:03pm On May 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

I swear. That topic dey make my heart boil
Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Strafudeen: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
drizzle0007:

Lol... Just read through the thread. Honestly, it's a fair judgment. The wife contributed exactly half of the money required to make a down payment for the house.

Also, she repaid loans that would have cost them the house herself when the husband use the house as collateral without means to pay back the loan.

The part that throws me off is when the female judge stated that even if she was a stay at home wife, she owns half of the property. That was funny. But like always, western influence always seems to creep into African lifestyle.

We should be careful with this law though. It is already hard to African women to enter marriages. We shouldn't make it any harder for them.

The useless female judge should be called to order
Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Strafudeen: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Samfloxin:
I don't want to do it even though my spouse suggested that. Church marriage is ok for me,they no go use me shine

Stand your ground, and God bless you

1 Like

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by advanceDNA: 4:08pm On May 30, 2023
drizzle0007:

How the west came up with the idea that sex makes u own half of what years of labour and risk got for the man still baffles me... like i said ..na women go feel am pass

1 Like

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by advanceDNA: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Strafudeen:

I swear. That topic dey make my heart boil

Church marriage dey recognized in court as legal marriage ooo....na the same goverment wey set up marriage registry, also give church and mosque power to conduct marriage ooo

1 Like

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Chibuzoc(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
Traditional marriage only. Why go to court for marriage if no be case you de find

1 Like

Re: If I Do Court Marriage For This World Make I Bend by Strafudeen: 4:57pm On May 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Church marriage dey recognized in court as legal marriage ooo....na the same goverment wey set up marriage registry, also give church and mosque power to conduct marriage ooo

What is church marriage??

I'm all for traditional marriage oga

(1) (Reply)

Could this be Seun Osewa / I Have No Regrets Over My Role In 2023 Elections – Wike / NLC STRIKE; Ongoing Peaceful Protest In Mokola Ibadan. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.