Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola (32523 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" / Lagos PDP Crisis: Youths Protest, Insist On Adegbola Dominic As Party Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHiYIsEkvU?si=-872dNVKuNDllMQg

"If I Come Back To This World Again, I would Like To Stay In Anambra state" - Samuel Adegbola

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Towards fostering intertribal unity among Igbos and Yorubas, dear, kindly move this thread to the front page

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by TANID(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=TANID post=127444038][/quote] wetin happen? 😂
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Good luck. Just know each day you sleep and wake up over there exposes you to the risk of getting ur head severed by some sect of folks who sees you as being responsible for their Generational problems, under development and backwardness.

His state governor should be reached to forcefully eject him from here cuz he's clearly on a suicide mission sad
you must be of most men miserable. Apparently typing out from your hell-hole in oshogbo.

212 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by tubolancer(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
That is your personal opinion.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by chiagozien(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Yoruba Muslims are coming for you.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by BeautifulMind2: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Good luck. Just know each day you sleep and wake up over there exposes you to the risk of getting ur head severed by some sect of folks who sees you as being responsible for their Generational problems, under development and backwardness.

His state governor should be reached to forcefully eject him from here cuz he's clearly on a suicide mission sad
Hear More from Yorubas in Anambra, we are peace loving people, and second most urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA?si=MalSv6jD2L34XKGo

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
tubolancer:
That is your personal opinion.
Mr Agbola never told you it's your opinion, he knows it's his personal opinion.

He's living his dreams in Anambra and is a fulfilled man, same way thousands of Igbos are everywhere in Yorubaland living their lives.

Quit being a tribal warlord.

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Hear More from Yorubas in Anambra, we are peace loving people, and second most urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos

Awesome, this is highly commendable.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Offpointng: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

two things are involved; either they're paid to do so or they on gunpoint

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Akudaya

15 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Aboks(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
As per second chance
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by BeautifulMind2: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Keep fooling yourself, paid to achieve what we don't waste money like you guys

27 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by cassyrooy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHiYIsEkvU?si=-872dNVKuNDllMQg

So Chiamaka Samuel is her name now?

Tomorrow if she votes or contest for elections in Oyo State, they'll reject her not knowing she's their blood.

Igbo has gain another intelligent and important daughter.

We'll keep endearing them and loving them.

28 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by ASAPFERG: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lol paid man to promote the shithole called anampant

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by cassyrooy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

His state governor should be reached to forcefully eject him from there cuz he's clearly on a suicide mission sad
You that almost committed self-extermination because you don't want your own people to vote.

15 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Generalmystic: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
ASAPFERG:
I pity this man
Why?. You're a chronic ethnic chauvinist, you should d! E already and leave sane people to exist in this world

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by olisaEze(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
Mr Agbola never told you it's your opinion, he knows it's his personal opinion.

He's living his dreams in Anambra and is a fulfilled man, same way thousands of Igbos are everywhere in Yorubaland living their lives.

Quit being a tribal warlord.

Bold of you to assume they have anything else to do if they quit. That's their only source of venting frustration! grin

7 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by YorubaDemonswag: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Which unity?wetin concern human being concern pig

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
olisaEze:

Bold of you to assume they have anything else to do if they quit their only source of venting frustration! grin
Lol 😂

2 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Vinnie2000(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Some APC Tribalistic MISCREANTS such as Seunmsg, Helinius Boy, LeodeCraze, Afamed, etc
Won't like this news at all. 😟😌😌

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by cassyrooy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
Don't make some Agbado urchins on here make you feel Yorubas ain't wonderful people.

I have lots of lovely and lovable souls from Yoruba land.

The evil ones among them are trying to paint the rest evil
My Mannest Man is Yoruba from Ondo state too.

I wasn't accepted for a job in an Organization that is Yoruba(C) and I locked up and moved on. The guy who eventually opened my eyes that it was because of my Igbo ethnicity that they rejected me is Yoruba(M) too.

I have from North too who are C &M and I don't discriminate na make dem use sense follow life. There's life after success and the most civilised people ever have disappeared from the face of the earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Starboytwo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Peter Obi got %97 in anambra

Na only him dey ballot paper or he is the only saint in the country??

Saint Obi.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
cassyrooy:
My Mannest Man is Yoruba from Ondo state too.

I wasn't accepted for a job in an Organization that is Yoruba(C) and I locked up and moved on. The guy who eventually opened my eyes that it was because of my Igbo ethnicity that they rejected me is Yoruba(M) too.

I have from North too who are C &M and I don't discriminate na make dem use sense follow life. There's life after success and the most civilised people ever have disappeared from the face of the earth.

There are tribalists and criminals in all ethnic groups in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Some APC Tribalistic MISCREANTS such as Seunmsg, Helinius Boy, LeodeCraze, Afamed, etc
Won't like this news at all. 😟😌😌
Those are criminals painting the rest evil. We have same among us Igbos too.

3 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by KillingJoke: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
I'm Yoruba and currently doing my nysc in abia state

I've been enjoying it here make I no lie , I've stayed months here and I don't want to go back to IB yet

I day find Igbo man way go marry me like this make I settle down here

31 Likes

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Roboto11: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Man looks threatened.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by fourboys: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anambra na state abeg

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Senate Passes 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.