Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) (41322 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
Dancing while we are queuing for 900/ltr fuel
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Sucre6: 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

At this point it would be foolish of me to keep on being pained for our stolen mandate. While I'm putting my pain aside and hoping our mandate is restored soon, I'm so hoping and praying his presidency brings unprecedented progress, prosperity, favour, equality, opportunities, improvement in healthcare, security of lives and properties and many more...

I also hope he doesn't appoint people that would jeopardize his government; that's where it all usually goes wrong...

So Mr President, take off your shirt cause you are about to sweat for the work you about to start doing.

Nigeria is like a piece of farmland that has not been cultivated for so long, so in order to bring the crops to life twice ten times as work is needed. That's why we needed physically fit candidate..

You have spoken like a well educated and learned person, this is APT ✌😎
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Alliswell248: 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
Blessed couple.
Nigeria would be great and God would use you beyond our imagination for the good of this country.
Another uppercut for the Ipob miscreants and wailers.
Sore losers over to you.

4 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Nahunger(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... She's unhappy deep within.
Imagine trying to explain and sermonize to someone who caught you with a stolen good.

Someone even referred to her as a "useless woman" who has been fraudulent from her teaching days

You are the unhappy one

4 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
Let's go. Mr. President move...😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

At this point it would be foolish of me to keep on being pained for our stolen mandate. While I'm putting my pain aside and hoping our mandate is restored soon, I'm so hoping and praying his presidency brings unprecedented progress, prosperity, favour, equality, opportunities, improvement in healthcare, security of lives and properties and many more...

I also hope he doesn't appoint people that would jeopardize his government; that's where it all usually goes wrong...

So Mr President, take off your shirt cause you are about to sweat for the work you about to start doing.

Nigeria is like a piece of farmland that has not been cultivated for so long, so in order to bring the crops to life twice ten times as work is needed. That's why we needed physically fit candidate..
grin
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by fareed69(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:
Imagine trying to explain and sermonize to someone who caught you with a stolen good.

Someone even referred to her as a "useless woman" who has been fraudulent from her teaching days

Stolen mandate indeed.
8 years he would rule Nigeria and you.

4 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Most times I imagine how Tinubu face go be if he wan cum during sex

He go resemble monkey
Eyah and ur handsome popsy still dey find how he go be Senator.(Make the man forgv me sha, na Social media we dey PMan) . Meanwhile dis one and wife don be Senators, Governoer and President.
Just dey play.

3 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by hopexter(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

Go give am your mama make she find out for you since na cum be your problem, mugu

5 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by XY23: 7:38pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

No time to check time. Until the courts decide otherwise, he's the one making the decisions (policies), and we can only pray he gets them right. There's no arguing that governance affects everyone regardless of political leanings.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Valuepaints20(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2023
Gang of Lagos lol
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by jahsharon: 7:40pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

What does your father resemble?

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Alliswell248: 7:40pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:

Spoilt kid with zero home training.

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by diggindeep: 7:40pm On May 30, 2023
When you should be worried about your trekking moves... 😂
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by jahsharon: 7:40pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:

I think you are cursed

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by odenkirk: 7:42pm On May 30, 2023
why does she follow him to everywhere he goes? its disgusting ffs, we have voted an old simp may god save us
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg no talk that kind thing o, if he cum he don die be that... straight up no questions asked.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Segzy19: 7:46pm On May 30, 2023
A kid with juvenile delinquency spotted.

That's all you know, and that's what life means to you... Alayebaje! Owaiye asan!

taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
undecided
You and happiness have no business.

You already signed up for sadness.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by bolabadmus38: 7:48pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

Matured person
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Segzy19: 7:48pm On May 30, 2023
I love it when the Obidients wail over Tinubu's matter... I love reading their stupid and childish comments... It's always funny....

Happy wailers

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 7:48pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
Jeez. Your imagination. I take it that you are gay.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 30, 2023
Our First Lady compliments the Jagaban beautifully, too cute ☺️
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by AyamGod23: 7:55pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by hotseat: 7:55pm On May 30, 2023
Meet the City Boy and the City Babe!

This photo is like "pepper dem tins".

3 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by hadex90(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

Nigeria (infact Africa) is not structured to work, no this and know peace.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by hadex90(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2023
hotseat:
Meet the City Boy and the City Babe!

This photo is like "pepper dem tins".
lolzzzz.....Nigerians never cease to amaze me. If Tinubu fails, na only Obidients go suffer am? If Tinubu succeed, Na only Batist go enjoy am?. The fact that we have different political choice does not mean our aim is different which is to have a Nigeria that works.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2023
Lovesth:
Remi will be the president, this man is too old and sick

If that is the case, then it might not be that bad. Who knows?
One thing I like about Tinubu (if not the only thing) is that he respects and values Remi his wife a whole lot, unlike the other politicians.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by HayB100(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
just like your papa go also resemble monkey anytime him dey Bleep the Baboon wey mother you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Manolo3107: 8:02pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:

Guy move on.,A better country is all we pray for,u had better don't let hate consume you, omo olodo ide ni iyalaya gbogbo yin,Enikure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Youths Protest Siege On Ekwermadu's House By EFCC And Police (Photos) / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.