Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. (26841 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office / El-Rufai: Buhari Will Live In Kaduna After Leaving Office / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Rebirth212: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
Rubbish
How does this reduce the price of the garri in the market

Any advice wey no involve money abeg keep am to yourself
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Martinsmine(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2023
naptu2:
Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai @elrufai

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1663609202084831232

We have to learn how to accommodate our thoughts because most individuals are almost thinking 🤔 offfhead... Well I pray guides the new intakes in offices.
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by osuofia2(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2023
Attention seeker , gerra ra here mehn
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by KingEarnest(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2023
Judolisco:
If he plays his card very well, he'll be d next president of the country
God forbid!
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Ficeo(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2023
I am happy God created something that supercedes all human power... You cannot buy it. You cannot reserve it. Even the most richest man cannot buy it. Even the devil has no power to stop it. At the appointed time, you go in for it. Heaven and Hell is real. You choose.
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Shaev7(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2023
May your eyes be open to see worms lick your sores!
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by LivingSage: 9:06pm On May 30, 2023
Who be this.

Who in your family is as intelligent as El Rufai angry
taylor88:
If not for one Nigeria that’s feeding North & SW from southern resources

People like El-Rufai no suppose get N3Million as networth

Na why they no dey carry ear hear divide country

Unity beggars
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by BreconHills(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2023
premierlead:

That is if we were in a saner clime.

Mind you, the present jester guy with a dancing move alonside an old courtesan in Aso rock where serious business should be dealt will turn this country from zoo his lifeless predecessor left it to poto-poto

Never mind you can always flee to Dubai - in - the SE with its shiny highways, low crime or violence and thriving drug free financial and business district. If ill, its state of the art hospitals with "original"drugs will have you back on your feet in a jiffy.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Alaminkd(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2023
I really miss you my governor
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Ykc2(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2023
This man is the deadliest fulani man alive ,just imagine wickedness of buhari then add 2 more
buhari to ge one El rufai
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Judolisco(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2023
KingEarnest:
God forbid!
na so una talk God forbid wen we tell una say tinubu na d nxt president
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by donprinyo(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2023
Mabizeka:
So that's why he allowed the people of southern Kaduna to be killed in their large numbers?
U have any evidence?
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by SHINJA: 10:24pm On May 30, 2023
Neoteny7:

Go away.

He didn't do shiit, you myopic ant.

Tell the belligerent natives to stop attacking fulanis and they well live long.

Head slammers sha
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by OChimex: 10:35pm On May 30, 2023
naptu2:
Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai @elrufai

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1663609202084831232

Thunder should fire you and your first day out of office.
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by InlandTaipan84(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
This man is better than all the south east governors combined..
Umahi floors this useless midget in all ramifications
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by lexisop: 11:09pm On May 30, 2023
Abeg go to hell so that people will stop dying in southern kaduna
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by DeeTheGreat: 11:12pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

Unity beggars

My brother! Drop the hate & channel your energy into productive things for your self, family & possibly state of origin.
4 years will soon come and go o!
It's ok.
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by DEROX: 1:00am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:

Unity beggars
flat head
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:29am On May 31, 2023
Interesting, so you were getting security reports on daily basis but yet Kaduna became the den of terror?
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by crackhouse(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2023
If u really want to be a bystander why are u hustling for another appointment in Tinubu's government again? That's why u don't take politicians seriously.. they can tell a smooth lie anytime..
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by naptu2: 6:54am On May 31, 2023
Background (from 2022).

naptu2:
Here's a link to the longer video by El-Rufai. The screenshots are below. https://twitter.com/InsideKaduna_/status/1593970118765477894

naptu2:
Back in January this year I wrote about a trick that propagandists and spin doctors use. Someone has deployed that trick many times in the past 24 hours. I'm suspecting that whoever it is has something to do with the PDP because I saw the first video in a PDP group and the second video is being circulated by PDP handles.

The trick

As I wrote here (https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/432#109513316) the propagandist might post a still photo and provide an interpretation of what was happening when the photo was taken, or he might post a very short video which provides no context. Basically, you don't know what happened before or after the picture was taken and so you might interpret it wrongly because you don't know the context.

Second video

Right now they are circulating a very short version of an old video that has gone viral. In this particular case, both the public and private sides of the video went viral almost a month ago and I think I posted about it on this thread.

They have posted a video of El-Rufai speaking in Hausa Language. They claim that El-Rufai is saying that Bola Tinubu is too old and tired to run for president and that he should rest. They claim that he said that he told Tinubu this, but Tinubu refused to accept it.

What El-Rufai was actually saying (if you see the longer video) was that he was tired and wanted to rest. He said that he didn't want to hold any positions any more and that he told Bola Tinubu this after the primaries, but Tinubu refused to accept it. El-Rufai said that he has a lot of (younger) mentees who are capable of holding any positions and they should give the positions to his mentees instead.

That was the private side of the video and what El-Rufai said there played out in public in the video below. When Bola Tinubu finished his speech, he said that he was not going to leave the stage until El-Rufai promised that he would stay back in Nigeria (after his term as governor) to serve the nation. El-Rufai had to promise that he would serve, but he said that it could be part time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSBh96rtOlo

Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Slurity(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
This man should have been arrested by now for what he did in southern Kaduna.
why are you people just intentionally full of hate? What he did in southern kaduna or what he did not do? Southern kaduna crisis that this man inherited is what you are accusing him of doing? Haters just know how to make people look bad and useless. Instead of you to blame the governor for failing to totally solve the issue in southern kaduna, you presented it to the world as if the governor is the one buying weapon for those causing crisis in the area. Your conscience as human is dead and replaced with hatred and witchcraft of wickedness.
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by detectivejones: 8:15am On May 31, 2023
If you don't think Ortom should be blamed for the killing in Benue then El Rufai shouldnt be for what went down in Kaduna. 2kobo
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Praktikal100000: 8:45am On May 31, 2023
Judolisco:
If he plays his card very well, he'll be d next president of the country
Anything but Igbo presidency is ok by me
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Judolisco(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2023
Praktikal100000:

Anything but Igbo presidency is ok by me
igbo will be president 2 if they can follow soludo's advice
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by moskush1(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2023
I call him the emperor, a brutal dictator. Nigerians suffered buhari's hardship, Kaduna people suffered double hardship. posterity will judge you
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Twoclans(f): 10:12am On May 31, 2023
Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Bigkoko: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
Don't worry... he will some day soon. He thought he has a safe landing zone because his preferred cr.iminal get sworn in. When justice is gotten, he will have his day in a prison.

Mabizeka:
This man should have been arrested by now for what he did in southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by amoreobansu: 11:05am On May 31, 2023
BESTScientist1:
who cares?.....The only thing TINUMBU will do for me as an obedient that will make me happy is to replicate Buhari's non federal character in appointments.....starve the north of positions. because they never complained when buhari was shamelessly appointing incompetence all just because they're from the north. While I'm an Obidient I wish Nigerians a nice time out under this government. Nigerians not the wickedly rich souls

His name is Tinubu and not Obidient as you said your name is. He is a good man.
Re: El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office. by Mabizeka: 11:21am On May 31, 2023
Bigkoko:
Don't worry... he will some day soon. He thought he has a safe landing zone because his preferred cr.iminal get sworn in. When justice is gotten, he will have his day in a prison.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Details Of The 2016 Budget Submitted To National Assembly / Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.