Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office (27221 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Felabrity: 9:04am On May 31, 2023
This is why every governor should not spend more than 4 years in office

His predecessor obviously ran out of ideas
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Penguin2: 9:06am On May 31, 2023
richidinho:
Another peoples' mandate

Adeleke started well, Otti is doing good, Abba Gida Gida is doing wonders, you have started well too

Only 4 governors that clearly won a mandate freely given to them by the people

You can read them in the news

The Plateau guy too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by kingthreat(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2023
Please build 3-4 storey buildings. We have passed the stage of building bungalows everywhere. Conserve space and build something very good.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Mrfeel: 9:07am On May 31, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I have lived there for a number of years
Where did you live in benue state?
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by AntiChristian: 9:08am On May 31, 2023
Reverend Father Alia, the only APC Governor that only bigots trust!

He's not a fulani slave!

He's a "Saint" who is against "APC" fulani rulership.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by AntiChristian: 9:11am On May 31, 2023
Dpharisee:
I hope that Buhari has withdrawn his herdsmen killer brothers from Benue state to enable Fada to concentrate on giving good life to long suffering Benue people

So na Buhari get the herdsmen?
I don't even know how you guys think!
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:

The Plateau guy too.
and tinubu own too...
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Madmohamed123: 9:12am On May 31, 2023
Ever8090:
Good...he should make sure he recover all the money stolen by that clown called Ortom....
and all the land stolen by Fulani terrorist
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On May 31, 2023
Governor sent from heaven
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by SALIMAN(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2023
This is a goood development , it's also at national level
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by sreamsense: 9:24am On May 31, 2023
richidinho:
Another peoples' mandate

Adeleke started well, Otti is doing good, Abba Gida Gida is doing wonders, you have started well too

Keep deceiving yourself, people you will soon beging to abuse from top to bottom for their trial-and-error governance. Somebody started with fighting and enemity is the one starting well to you or because one used IVM motor makes him good governor. Honeymoon will soon expire, 6months from now, come back and read your text again for validation

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Nobody: 9:28am On May 31, 2023
What Benue needs is security and business friendly environment.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by MeineMutter: 9:52am On May 31, 2023
This is what we want.

Please help Benue to improve on her farming systems. Please go to the Netherlands and bring in people, material, and equipment to help revolutionize farming and animal husbandry in Benue State.

Then look for one independent power project like half of that of Dangote refinery for the state.

Please work on road too. Solid roads. Not all this yeye rubble they pour and they call it asphalt. With good and meaningful signage.

Enforce environmental sanitation and have better sewage management system across the state.

Come beef up security of the state. That’s when indigenes can enjoy their government and agro-processing companies can come.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Llight101(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2023
It's a good start.
I wish the Revd. and the people of Benue well
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2023
detectivejones:
As bonus press Ortom's neck the way Gida is pressing Ganduje's.

Please who started this pressing of neck talk?
LooooooooL
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by TheSuperX(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2023
Illuminatiship:
This one go work ortom na madman,El rufai is just like ortom useless people..
Hell Rufai is better than Ortom oh, no talk like that.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by hush15: 10:17am On May 31, 2023
InlandTaipan84:
Although I don't like APC this governor have hit the ground running....
I hope he continues running and Don't stop grin

Not even to catch some breathe wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Patrickker(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
As a Benue indigene sir everything is our problem. From housing to water to roads to electricity to xyz. This state hasn't been privileged in any sector at all. There is no bad way of starting and there is no worst sector starting from. Where ever the new governor starts, it will still bring a new lease on us. After all Ortom didn't start at all but we survived. Let's encourage him to do more, not early knocks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by garfield1: 10:28am On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:

The Plateau guy too.

The plateau guy massively rigged his lga
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by detectivejones: 10:32am On May 31, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Please who started this pressing of neck talk? LooooooooL
I dont even know Lol!
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2023
richidinho:
Another peoples' mandate

meanwhile, i'm yet to hear anything from my media shy governor sherif oborevwori
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by 3pointsagree: 10:36am On May 31, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

This leader will succeed
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Jack500: 10:37am On May 31, 2023
richidinho:
Another peoples' mandate

Anna gida is doing wonders but Sanwo-olu is not? You urgently need brain
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Goalnaldo(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2023
Obaofaba:
APC!!!!

We lead, others follow.

Abba Gidagida is still busy chasing shadows in Kano state behaving like a clown despite having the goodwill of the people.

My advice to him is to get to work or he'll regret wasting his time and the state's.

True Muslims don't act the way he's acting...

Not sitting on your predecessor's seat and picking up fight unnecessarily.

If Ganduje goes contrary to the law, I don't think you will have had enough evidence to prosecute him within a few hours of taking over.

Take your time, check the account probably with chattered accountant and auditor, take him to court or send your findings to efcc rather than wasting everyone's time.

With his few actions so far as a governor, unless he changes his way, he's gonna spent his entire four years tenor chasing Ganduje and relegating governance.

Some people are better off as pundits.
he may end up like obaseki whose only meaningfull project is street light haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by bencoten(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2023
Clown of a governor! Building duplex for low income earner indeed!
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Penguin2: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
garfield1:

The plateau guy massively rigged his lga

I don’t expect anything different from someone who calls good, evil and evil, good.😏
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Ever8090: 11:19am On May 31, 2023
Madmohamed123:
and all the land stolen by Fulani terrorist
yes if there is any...
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by Whoknow: 11:34am On May 31, 2023
Good one, may God help Fada to do well.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by garfield1: 11:49am On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:

I don’t expect anything different from someone who calls good, evil and evil, good.😏

Obi is not good,otti is good

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office by ICEWIN: 11:58am On May 31, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1663641764048117761
PAY CIVIL SERVANT THEIR 18MONTH SALARY FIRST.
JAN-MAY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER NO BA COLLECT SALARY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC / Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.