Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick (292 Views)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu / ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick by Dailynewspapers: 10:49pm On May 30, 2023
A Nigerian journalist, Eric Patrick, has condemned the just concluded Tinubu, Shettima of the All Progressive Congress (APC), swearing in as the president of Nigeria.

The swearing-in of Tinubu is not Nigerians will and we must reject him as the president of our beloved country, he said.

Eric Patrick alleged that the February 25, 2023 presidential election was robbed from Nigerians. Adding that, Tinubu did not win.

Eric Patrick has urged the Nigerian judiciary to utilize the election cases before it reaffirms its integrity. In as much as we can not accept a forced president we must remain at peace and allow the judiciary to do its job

Nigeria remains our only patrimony and it is a patrimony we must protect. Rather than violate, we have no other nation but Nigeria, he said.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2023/05/Tinubu-Shettima-swearing-in-not-Nigerians-will-Says-Eric-Patrick.html
Re: Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick by coputa(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2023
Do you also consider that the will of the people may not be the Will of God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2023
ERIC PATRICK if you know you know

Re: Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick by Jostoman: 10:56pm On May 30, 2023
Exacly, me i cant force myself on people who doesnt want me.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick by jkpbestseries: 11:06pm On May 30, 2023
Didn't he received votes from Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation At The Police HQ In Abuja On The Appointment Of A New IGP / Shallipopi Mocks Efcc Over The State Of Their Cell As He Drops New Song / If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.