Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi (292 Views)

Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi by iSense247: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Why are Tinubu's surpporters still profusely attacking Peter Obi on issues that has absolutely nothing to do with him, even four months after election. Why do they focus only on Obi but neglect Atiku? BATists make it seems as if former vice president Atiku was never part of the election.

My fear is that, with the look of things if Tinubu fails like Buhari did, APC supporters will not blame the sixteen years of PDP this time around but H.E Peter Obi. And the cycle of blame games will continue... How can the country becomes good if wrong people are hold responsible for anything that goes wrong?

Na only Obi waka come?
Re: If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi by IduNaOba: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol
Re: If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin I heard that it was actually Atiku that was attacking Tinubu about long convoys or something like that and not Peter Obi. Peter Obi is always minding his business while Atiku is always poke nosing into Tinubu's government. grin. So why should Obi always be the one that is being responded to by Tinubu's supporters for being silent.
Re: If Bola Tinubu Fails, Blame Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
So you are expecting Tinubu not to fail? Someone that is failure personified.

I laugh in peace, anybody mention nonsense is inconsequential.

Get yourself fortified and leave those goats alone.

I move

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria – Tinubu / APC And The Gaslighting Brain Syndrome / Tinubu/shettima Lawyers Calls New Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.