Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How My Car Gift Was Given To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Car Gift Was Given To Me (215 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Car Gift Was Given To Me by Nobody: 12:06am On May 31, 2023
I had a small car but I never treated it as a small car, it had the best car cover sheet for it, I used it amicably, it was classic , I carried people inside like it was a limosine, I taught someone how to drive better than what the driving school did without requesting money rather I gave money for been a good student to learning and to my surprise I sold the car and I got offer for me to choose the car of my choice ,brand and make and year and I trusted God I did, the car was bought not only that it was taken to car manufacturing company to do extra servicing, the lesson for everyone is that when you at the top, carry people to the top because when you are down would their not be one person at the top to remember you ?
Re: How My Car Gift Was Given To Me by Musa95: 12:19am On May 31, 2023
Re: How My Car Gift Was Given To Me by ecolime(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2023
Congratulations bro 🎊 👏

God did it for you. He is alive.

(1) (Reply)

03:50 AM; We Are Awake; All For The Crypto-pump-religion / Reigning In Glory / The Real Good News..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.