Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? (13495 Views)

How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / How To Manage Your Salary Wisely / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by coconat(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
visaclick:
and what business will you start with 300k?
with 200k if u have a sound knowledge on phone repairs u can make good money on sales of accessories.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by maxiart2(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hussein035:

I don't believe in all this again, If you have good info on line job where I will do task with my laptop. I am savvy in using MS word, excel, Corel draw and AutoCAD

Pls I don't want any online job where I will invest or bet anything. I just need where I will do good job, deliver and get paid.

Thanks

You may chat me on 07014790584

Why not try Upwork or Fiverr😏

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by rukyboy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
I just dey feel for salary earners
Them go hear word for this tinubu hand

I just heard federal government is about to raise the salary of elected politicians and judges by More than 100 percent

It will favour me and my family where una dey

Imagine this 21 century na im Nigerians dey get that mentality of "it will favour me and my family "
Very archaic and primitive way of reasoning

Pastors and motivational speakers don brainwash them finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by vikiphy89(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Diligent1:
I have been doing this salary work for the past 10 years now that I have graduated. The salary is not encouraging, initially I started small so that I could gain more experience.

Now, I have the experience but no capitol to establish myself. I prefer to have business of my own from the experience I have gathered so far working with one man business and registered companies.
Which kind of business are you starting with 300k?
I have lost interest in salary work, I am just doing it because I don't have a choice.
If I have up to N300,000 I will start my business immediately.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by vikiphy89(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Diligent1:
I have been doing this salary work for the past 10 years now that I have graduated. The salary is not encouraging, initially I started small so that I could gain more experience.

Now, I have the experience but no capitol to establish myself. I prefer to have business of my own from the experience I have gathered so far working with one man business and registered companies.
I have lost interest in salary work, I am just doing it because I don't have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Diligent1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
vikiphy89:

Please sir, do you want to assist me?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Anticrime77:

You have a very good skill. Try freelancing. You can check youtube or google.

Your skills re high demand I must confess. Just like he's said... freelancing can offer you something good

Talking about investing, freelancing may not favour you cause you'll need an expert with experience to show you the things you n÷d to know aside yours skills. Thanks
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Diligent1:

Please sir, do you want to assist me?

300k is a huge sum of money to start a business and though I'm not into physical business so I won't know anyone to recommend

Have you ever thought about going into freelancing or affiliate marketing where you'd be paid in dollars

Those won't take up to 50k from my experience

Hit my WhatsApp dm https:///9saqt3
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by codeigniter(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

After reading your epistle, it was obvious that you are still naive. You still don't know how things work.

You think working hard at your place of work will get you promoted, instead you will be dumped with more work and responsibilities. Whereas people who don't even do 50% of what you do keep getting promoted.

Your first mistake is taking an offer that you believe is below your worth. And when it comes to slave labour, Indians are the best.

I don't see myself ever working for those bastards. Not only will they overload you with work and pay you peanuts, but they also lack respect and can be quite racist.

Start afresh, but this time, desist from applying to Nigerian, China, Labenese or Indian-managed companies.

And when you get that dream job, it's not about how hard you work, but how you play the office politics.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't meet your target. You should, but don't go above and beyond trying to impress. It will only get you more responsibilities not promotion.

Wishing you the best.

Gbam experienced first hand
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by speedxe1256(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
visaclick:
and what business will you start with 300k?

Laundry
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by hakym619(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

That's the reason we should encourage salary earners to get a high income skills that pays them.in dollars on the long run.

Not really long but could take some of them 3-4 months to start earning reasonable amount of money online at least $500-$1000 is not bad for beginners

We can talk more on WhatsApp

I'm interested sir 🥺

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Rillycool(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

It's not gonna be as simple as you think but you too can do it if you have a good phone

Do you have a good phone? If yes

Meet me on WhatsApp for more information and step-by-step guide

/eyacne

Here is my WhatsApp number 08171558398
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Starz825(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
I just dey feel for salary earners
Them go hear word for this tinubu hand

I just heard federal government is about to raise the salary of elected politicians and judges by More than 100 percent

It will favour me and my family where una dey

Imagine this 21 century na im Nigerians dey get that mentality of "it will favour me and my family "
Very archaic and primitive way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Bugie16: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

I don't think there's any point trying to make salary and 9-5 workers feel discouraged about their current jobs

We should encourage and help them see the possibilities available online

I mean you can earn no less than 200k-500k monthly if you have a high income skill and the most interesting part is that you only need your phone and Internet connection to get started
can you put me through on this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bugie16:
can you put me through on this?

Ok let's make it very easy for you

Kindly click here for more details on my WhatsApp dm

081 0356 3870
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
hakym619:

I'm interested sir 🥺

I see you're interested in getting a high income skill that would keep you earning in dollars at the comfort of your home

If you have a good phone then meet me on WhatsApp for more guide

081 0356 3870
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Rillycool:

Here is my WhatsApp number 08171558398

081 0356 3870
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Tunji50: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
thesicilian:

If this is how you're going to be wailing for 8 years I'll recommend you do at least weekly blood pressure check ups
U guys are mad
Hope u are Contented with the situation of the country?
U know that the politicians are not trusted what the Bleep u insinuating?
Just spill it out
Government who isn't mentally capable enough
What again the Bleep u insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by AlexJustin(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
I pity people that rely solely on salary.

Why don't you learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security.

A NEW WAY TO LEGALLY PRINT DOLLARS There is a HOT and new way to make as much as $1505 online and:

- It does not require you to spend any money on advertising.

- You don't need to have a website.

- You don't need any specialized knowledge.

- You don't need to chat with anyone on Whatsapp.

- You don't need to talk to anyone on phone.

- You don't need to post your face on social media.

ETC

Instead, all you do is follow a simple and NEW method to create a special type of digital books and upload them on Amazon.

And you can start getting monthly payments from Amazon. Join Justin's free masterclass on 29-30 here to get started.

Join here. Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by whitemand4(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Diligent1:

What businesses?

Very curious to know
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Diligent1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
whitemand4:

[/b]

What businesses?

Very curious to know
Please, do you want to assist me financially I will really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Haymus007(m): 2:03am On Jun 22, 2023
What type of business pls?[quote author=Diligent1 post=123939891]I have been doing this salary work for the past 10 years now that I have graduated. The salary is not encouraging, initially I started small so that I could gain more experience
Now,

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Haymus007(m): 2:08am On Jun 22, 2023
PlutoChief:
If I go club na one sitting person dey burn my two months salary.
How much be ur salary make we know? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by okunwaye(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2023
coconat:
with 200k if u have a sound knowledge on phone repairs u can make good money on sales of accessories.
Are you into phone repairs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2023
AlexJustin:
I pity people that rely solely on salary.

Why don't you learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security.

A NEW WAY TO LEGALLY PRINT DOLLARS There is a HOT and new way to make as much as $1505 online and:

- It does not require you to spend any money on advertising.

- You don't need to have a website.

- You don't need any specialized knowledge.

- You don't need to chat with anyone on Whatsapp.

- You don't need to talk to anyone on phone.

- You don't need to post your face on social media.

ETC

Instead, all you do is follow a simple and NEW method to create a special type of digital books and upload them on Amazon.

And you can start getting monthly payments from Amazon. Join Justin's free masterclass on 29-30 here to get started.

Join here. Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766

This is good news
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Eduek59(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Diligent1:

10 years gone just like that without anything to show for it?

So sorry.

I think you should join Freelancing and get to earn some money in dollars online legally using your phone to provide service to foreign clients and international companies

Though it may take about 2-4 months to start making some good money from it but it worth it

Imagine earn at least $500-$1000 at the comfort of your home
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Diligent1(f): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Eduek59:

10 years gone just like that without anything to show for it?

So sorry.

I think you should join Freelancing and get to earn some money in dollars online legally using your phone to provide service to foreign clients and international companies

Though it may take about 2-4 months to start making some good money from it but it worth it

Imagine earn at least $500-$1000 at the comfort of your home
please how do I go about it, I want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by TheShift2022(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2023
The Shift Project is a Non-governmental initiative that enables forward-thinking individuals become a better version of themselves through mentorship and training.
We are currently selecting few people for mentorship across Nigeria. If you are open to be trained and mentored, you can reach us through these numbers; Johnson 0803 877 8763, Mr Lawrence 0816 332 4791, Dr Abeng 0803 736 9682.
Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Ketu223(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Hello people

Please help a friend not to fall victim.

Does anyone know OAKCREDIT & CO LTD if they are into POF .

A friend saw their flyer and contacted so my friend has agree to the interest rate because they ask him to pay first before they will credit him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Machidon: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2023
Eduek59:
it's not easy for them. The most annoying part is that as cost of living is increasingly high and unbearable, their salary are not being increased to meet up with the high cost of living in the society/coupled with the new governance.

Let's help share this information to them as there are millions of opportunities online to make cool money remotely. Thanks man.

Good morning from here.
I would like to learn from any information you can help me with in regards to opportunities online to make money remotely.
My salary is nothing to talk about. I need your help.
08139451055. This is my WhatsApp number. I Will be grateful if my request will be considered. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Your Salary Disappointing? by Machidon: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2023
[b][/b]
Eduek59:

I don't think there's any point trying to make salary and 9-5 workers feel discouraged about their current jobs

We should encourage and help them see the possibilities available online

I mean you can earn no less than 200k-500k monthly if you have a high income skill and the most interesting part is that you only need your phone and Internet connection to get started

I would love to be mentor through you. My salary is not encouraging. 08139451055. This is my number for an easy communication. I am looking forward hearing from you sir.
I will be grateful if my request will be accepted and considered through your good position.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Should I Take First; NIM Or MBA? / Should You Ask Your Boss For Your Salary Or Wait Until He Gives You? / "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.