Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

There Are Two Ethnic Groups In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Two Ethnic Groups In Nigeria (262 Views)

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by African1stson(f): 9:25am On May 31, 2023
There are two ethnic groups in Nigeria. They are;
(1) The Poor
(2) The Rich
Let me take them one after the other.
The Rich are those that can get whatever money can afford. They are Politicians, Top Businessmen, Top Criminals, Top Traders, Top workers in Multinational Companies etc. We have rich men in the North, rich men in the West, rich men in the South, and rich men in the East. The rich don't hate themselves, the rich eat together, the rich have businesses together, the rich marry themselves, the rich visit themselves, the rich have all their children schooling abroad, and list continues. You can prove me wrong but I have never seen a rich Yoruba man hate a rich Igbo man or vice versa but they make the poor hate themselves.
The poor will continue to suffer no matter their Religion, their tribe, their ethnic group or political affiliation(APC member, LABOUR PARTY member or PDP member). Any policy or decision which the political class make, as far as you are poor, you must suffer it. Why do we fight ourselves because of the rich. The rich only use you to get what they want. Please instead of fighting ourselves, let us come together and fight the rich and the ruling class that have been oppressing us. For instance A rich man or woman from the East or the West, or a rich man from the North or the South will never feel the effect of Fuel Subsidy removal but you a poor man or woman, no matter your tribe will suffer it. Do you only exist to fight for one oppressor because he or she is from your tribe? Do you only have feeding yourself poorly as an achievement? Is it a crime if you enjoy what the rich enjoy? You will continue hating your fellow poor because he is from another tribe?
For the record, I earn in foreign currency and my monthly salary is equivalent to 420,000 naira but I still consider myself poor because With the money I can not afford anything I want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Two Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Osgilliat(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2023
Subsidy is corruption. Subsidy is out of the equation and it should stay out.

Nothing can justify PMS subsidy not even a long story like yours @op.

(1) (Reply)

10th Senate Presidency: Akpabio, Barau My Project - Kogi Gov / 10 Major Administrative Duties Of The Secretary Of The Federal Government / Why Is Gbajabiamila The Most Suitable Man For Tinubu's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.