Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick (127 Views)

Daily Entertainment With: Joshua124mick / Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick / Daily Entertainment With. Joshua124mick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick by Joshua124mick(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2023
The Reason why WizkidFC love Wizkid is not because he is the Best..

It's because he is the Greatest..

Everyone thinks they care and feel pressure if someone does it first before Wizkid..

It's actually the opposite..
The feel pride is someone doing it.
You see Nobody can do What Davido does.
Nobody can do What Burnaboy does.
Nobody can do What Ckay or Rema Do..

But every Afrobeat Artist believes if Wizkid can do it..
A small boy from the trenches of Ojuelegba can do it..
They can also do it..
Everyone of them believes if Wizkid can do it , what's there to stop me .. see that inspiration and push ..that they can also do it.. that's what's WizkidFC celebrates..

You can feel do anything, but until Wizkid does that's when you see everyone pushing for it too.

(1) (Reply)

Ezralight Set To Release New Music Titled REASON / Celebrities / Despite My Family’s History With Christianity, I Am A Juju Worshipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.