Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s (73836 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Bouncing2(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
One can tell dude was a book worm!

Most people with big head are always brilliant, and for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Our president and vice President have big heads.

Major reason why I didn't vote for Peter, was because he

I am certain Nigeria is heading for heights

Dey play!!!

Suffer nor de taya you!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by tnerro1(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
madridguy:
Unconditional love.

Na these people enjoy what real love is. Nothing like buy me iPhone, brazilian hair, Peruvian eye lashes or buy me cold stone grin

True, had to buy cold stone for one babe before she agree to follow go house for nacking

We’re is the love nah in this generation
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
madridguy:
Unconditional love.

Na these people enjoy what real love is. Nothing like buy me iPhone, brazilian hair, Peruvian eye lashes or buy me cold stone grin
His father was a minister, and the Waziri of Borno.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by TheSuperX(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Most people with big head are always brilliant, and for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Our president and vice President have big heads.

Major reason why I didn't vote for Peter, was because he had a small head.

Ode Omo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Newton2024: 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
chigator2:
Northern / Muslim women back then didn't wear hijab as much as they do now.
Even Afghanistan women didn't wear hijab in the 90s. I don't know what caused the hijab movement now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Deeprooted: 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
Whoever is responsible for the wife's make-up should not bother getting close to heaven's gate
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by MechanicMike: 2:13pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:

she aint lightskin enough!!(no ofeinsce) angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Allisgud: 2:17pm On May 31, 2023
post=123488376:

Says a boy typing from one village....

Funny kids everywhere,
Just come social media dey type incoherent jargons everywhere πŸ˜ƒ
Bring one person out from your community that is as learned, exposed and intelligent like the Vice President.
#StopPoliticsOfHatredAndBitterness
he doesn't stop the fact that aboki will always be an aboki mugu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Tonnierichy(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2023
chigator2:
Nice observation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by profmallor: 2:31pm On May 31, 2023
Pls shed more light on that. Like to know how he lacks exposure, hope you did a proper background check first and not relying on the electioneering and tribal sentiments. You see those 2?, Jagban and this man, may be the most intelligent 2 Nigeria may every have holding those positions in terms of been politically savvy and mastery of emotional intelligence. They know. if they will perform is another story, but they are highly intelligent people and enlightened.

BafanaBafana:
My problem with Shettima how he has shielded himself from western civilization despite all his achievement in life.
The guy lacks exposure

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by solmusdesigns: 2:32pm On May 31, 2023
post=123488376:

Says a boy typing from one village....

Funny kids everywhere,
Just come social media dey type incoherent jargons everywhere πŸ˜ƒ
Bring one person out from your community that is as learned, exposed and intelligent like the Vice President.
#StopPoliticsOfHatredAndBitterness

😁😁😁

Easy ooo 🀭

Abeg forgive the boy..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by emmybobo1: 2:33pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

But being a fool and hypocrite you voted Buhari with very small head against Goodluck with big head. Bigoted animal
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Nchenches: 2:36pm On May 31, 2023
chigator2:

Yes. Not until former gov of Zamfara state, Sani Yerima, introduced his political Islam of use of Sharia criminal justice system in the core northern Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ in 1999, and brought many Hijabs and buqars for women to wrap themselves into.
Resistance by the core Muslim north to Christian president Obasanjo then popularised use of Sharia criminal justice system and Nigerian Muslim women wearing Hijab and Burqa.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by adebwalex(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
Obviously, this man hates to smile and it didn't start today! His wife (abi na one of his wives) is fine though.
See the way i dey laugh for your comment and somebody dey ask me what happen.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Abemy(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2023
BafanaBafana:
My problem with Shettima how he has shielded himself from western civilization despite all his achievement in life.
The guy lacks exposure

Don't forget, western civilization is Haram to those people, a few of them have been secretly but partially permitted to get civilized, but in modest way, why focusing on the main trophy which is"Islamization/fulanization of Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by deeva2: 2:53pm On May 31, 2023
Only reason most Obidients watched the inauguration was because they wanted to see how military would arrest Tinubu just as their rapist bishop predicted.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Moneyboyz: 2:54pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:

The nigga no dey smile, that's sadistic.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by dalass(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Big heads heading for greater heights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by fcbelle72(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
Devil in human form... grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by thaoriginator: 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

she aint lightskin enough!!(no ofeinsce) angry
mr cork hello
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by MechanicMike: 3:23pm On May 31, 2023
thaoriginator:
mr cork hello

hello sir! angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

. The size of the human skull or brain has never determined the level of IQ. Some people have big head but fish brain.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by thaoriginator: 3:34pm On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

hello sir! angry
How is Rita Dummynicks? Offiense cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Tareq1105: 3:36pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:

Congratulations my VP.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Lifemaster321(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Lmao 🀣
What did I just read? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I had to login just for this comment.
You’re a real clown. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:43pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

You have got to be kidding!

Are you serious?
Are you for real?
LooooooooL
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
Obviously, this man hates to smile and it didn't start today! His wife (abi na one of his wives) is fine though.

And he's kinda stuff or rigid when it comes to dancing.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by slowice(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

But our president have a coconut head.... Nothing dey inside except coca cola coke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.