Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s (73828 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2023
post=123488376:

Says a boy typing from one village....

Funny kids everywhere,
Just come social media dey type incoherent jargons everywhere 😃
Bring one person out from your community that is as learned, exposed and intelligent like the Vice President.
#StopPoliticsOfHatredAndBitterness

So, he's a leftie?

Lefties are usually cerebral.

I like his handwriting though.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2023
mukthar2000:
I cherished shettima, not like is other northern brothers that married dozen wife and million of kids .

Is Nana his only wife?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by MechanicMike: 4:11pm On May 31, 2023
thaoriginator:
How is Rita Dummynicks? Offiense cry

I no longer yansh her..I have moved on sir! angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by thaoriginator: 4:25pm On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

I no longer yansh her..I have moved on sir! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by MarrisManah(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2023
post=123488376:

Funny kids everywhere,
Bring one person out from your community that is as learned, exposed and intelligent like the Vice President.
See how you casually insulted the guy and his entire community. If half of these are directed to you now, you'll start hyperventilating, praying, wishing and reporting upandan.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by vickydevoka(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2023
madridguy:
Unconditional love.

Na these people enjoy what real love is. Nothing like buy me iPhone, brazilian hair, Peruvian eye lashes or buy me cold stone grin
I swear!!! Each time I remember the born me for this era I go begin cry!!! Even me way de talk no be phone of 1million naira I de use, meanwhile I no get land . This our generation na waste. Since begin get small change , more than 10 girls don toast me. Everybody the show fake love upandan when you money you can never find true love
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Darnell9(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2023
incandescentena:

How did Peter Obis name come into these HacheNoire?sad Becareful with people. Their hearts speaks in their actions. People will like someone and they will make you like that person. It is good to spread love and love people but where care needs to be taken is when they want you to join the bandwagon of hate for people who does not deserve.

Hate shouldn’t be granted space, be careful not to be contagious with hate. Let people eat the meal of hatred alone, don’t partake.
why are you answering that dunce
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
Is the wife from Ghana ?

Her name NANA sounds Ghanaian !
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by HacheNoire: 5:17pm On May 31, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

You have got to be kidding!

Are you serious?
Are you for real?
LooooooooL

Trust me, do your research.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by XAUBulls: 6:12pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:
Back in the day. wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Paully77: 7:14pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
One can tell dude was a book worm!

Most people with big head are always brilliant, and for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Our president and vice President have big heads.

Major reason why I didn't vote for Peter, was because he had a small head.

I am certain Nigeria is heading for heights

Lol lol lol this your theory will make Head lines. Yeye man lol lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by MrAmbrose(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
grin grin grin😂🤣🤣

Bro check out nau🙂

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by McStoic(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:

The guy fine sha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by LilleG(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2023
Mattswaggz:
back then when no one knew he was an upcoming/future mugu gringringrin
Have you ever see the man smiling?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by kingthreat(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You need to take good care of your health as well so you won't die of High BP

Read my previous posts before saying crap.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Rybnyk(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:

He once lived in Onigbongbo, Maryland...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by oyatz(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2023
chigator2:
Northern / Muslim women back then didn't wear hijab as much as they do now.

Because Political Shari'ah was introduced in 1999.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by lollybizzu(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2023
post=123488376:

Funny kids everywhere,

I love this! Wish I could like it more than once.

You finish the guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2023
grin grin grin

vickydevoka:

I swear!!! Each time I remember the born me for this era I go begin cry!!! Even me way de talk no be phone of 1million naira I de use, meanwhile I no get land . This our generation na waste. Since begin get small change , more than 10 girls don toast me. Everybody the show fake love upandan when you money you can never find true love
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:19pm On May 31, 2023
kingthreat:

Read my previous posts before saying crap.
OK
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by jacy346(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2023
halima83:
bokoharam
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Sleekfingers: 11:58pm On May 31, 2023
Corea4king:
Psychologically,this man is heartless

Because he doesn't smile? Some people believe.that smiling without a reason is a sign of stupidity.

In some countries like Russia,. Japan and some other countries. they see smiling as being insincere or hiding your innermost thoughts or something. Especially when doing business. So if you smile anyhow, you go collect.

In Indonesia they smile a lot when they are angry. Meaning smiling doesn't mean you are happy alone.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by abdullahi45: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2023
SugarGirl44:

They were upcoming slaves back then.
Now they’re full time slaves to the arabs.

Wailers will always wail. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by rummmy: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2023
See him Boko Haram face
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s by Stanweezy(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Right from time, this man no dey smile, always bone face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.