Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video (983 Views)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2023
I saw some ignorant minds comparing IVM with other vehicle assembly plant in Nigeria just like Nord, JAG etc

Take your time and watch Innoson vehicle manufacturing process, mind you this is the one in Nnewi, the one that manufacturing other components of the vehicle is located in Enugu

Watch both videos and show me any other doing the same in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWYd2_VLTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjCdwIWdz40

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
A car manufactured by a biafra man?
I pity those who will buy such vehicle.
Because you will be changing engine every two days.
And I doubt if the car will even drive more than 3 hours a day.

entering such car, one must do fasting and prayer first,, because the car might catch fire in the road.

only speed boat been manufacturing by Ijaws are the original

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2023
Innoson is fully manufacturing others are assembling vehicles

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:

entering such car, one must do fasting and prayer first,, because the car might catch fire in the road.

Hate only makes your life miserable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by kettykings: 12:09pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:

54 years ago, biafrans were already refining petrol, launching rockets, ground to air missiles etc Biafra invented the javelin which was called ogbunigwe which America has modified to use to aid Ukraine to fight Russia. What has your country done to even near Biafra record

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by riverbird: 12:14pm On May 31, 2023
Nice one innoson motors cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by kettykings: 12:15pm On May 31, 2023
If I have my way , the whole east will adopt this vehicle as their official vehicle. The company will go public and sell shares to the investing public.
The company will use the money to diversify and build gas plants, steel plant and other heavy industries in other South east states. The company will go ahead and have show rooms in other African countries and Caribbean countries..

The company will spend on sponsorship, advertisement and other media

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2023
I want to see similar company they called vehicle manufacturing plant in Nigeria doing similar like Innoson
Watch his massive plant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2JMOmUJRo

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2023
kettykings:

54 years ago, biafrans were already refining petrol, launching rockets, ground to air missiles etc Biafra invented the javelin which was called ogbunigwe which America has modified to use to aid Ukraine to fight Russia. What has your country done to even near Biafra record
this guy na really clown..small pikin brain as usual
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Emergingnation3(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:

Na wetin your Ijaw drunkard tribe dey produce, other than drinking up and down under polluted environment...

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:

on colos on colos

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2023
This is Nord assembly plant they are comparing IVM

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2023
post=123486235:

designing it and make it look beauty is not talk here,,,,,how long can these cars travel a day?
Will they move move more than 2 hours per day?
aba made vehicle..
Who una wan kil?
driving any of these vehicle is a suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by pandoragirigory: 12:26pm On May 31, 2023
post=123486235:

Life is a mirror, it reflects you, what you plant is what you will reap, you hypocritical talk down other vehicle manufacturing/assembly companies and you expect someone to accept yours. you need your advice, God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Na wetin your Ijaw drunkard tribe dey produce, other than drinking up and down under polluted environment...
who una wan kil with una cars?
I guess, it is well plan 2nd coup to eliminate everybody in nigeria.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2023
post=123486466:
looking at their heads shows they are all igbos
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Life is a mirror, it reflects you, what you plant is what you will reap, you hypocritical talk down other vehicle manufacturing/assembly companies and you expect someone to accept yours. you need your advice, God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land
You guys did worst during Buhari, how did it improve average Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani Is Northwest or Kastina free from poverty Are you exempted from high fuel You guys are only enjoying stupidity not more
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Emergingnation3(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:
who una wan kil with una cars?
I guess, it is well plan 2nd coup to eliminate everybody in nigeria.
Shut the hell up, lazy stunts.... Pollutions in your poor enclaves has indeed affected your sense of reasoning...

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Kendo93: 12:47pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:

pray for success don't hate.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by IduNaOba: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
Captain8:

Ámá ala parakwa ìgwè gị there!
Why is your heart full of hate and jealousy for people wey no send you?
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2023
IduNaOba:

Ámá ala parakwa ìgwè gị there!
Why is your heart full of hate and jealousy for people wey no send you?
piri ama wei spotted.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by Captain8(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Shut the hell up, lazy stunts.... Pollutions in your poor enclaves has indeed affected your sense of reasoning...

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by kettykings: 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
post=123486466:

Nord is gone like omatek

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Process Watch The Interesting Video by ariesbull: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2023
I am impressed with innoson but can he make cars that have propeller shaft...some of us don't like front wheel rides

That's why I am stuck with German cars

But I like the designs though

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Envelope For Sale In Ibadan / NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? / LEXUS Auto Mechanic In The House, SIENA And IKENNA U Two Could Be Of Help Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.