Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? (976 Views)

Nigerian Police Have Cancelled All Old CMR Car Papers And Introduce New CMRIS / The NPF Digitalized Central Motor Registry And Stolen Vehicles Reporting Portal. / You Must Be Careful Of This Document For A Hassle Free Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by captainking(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Hello guys,

Please those that travelled with their cars, please did police request for the new online CMRIS document?
I will be travelling soon and need to know.

thanks
Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by captainking(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
chiaaa..no comment since
Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by JAYUK(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Most people do not know about it
Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by nurey(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Police rarely stop my car and ask for the docs but I think they are interested more in fresh plates who won't have the doc. Old plates they still accept the CMR. Only for sagamu to Ore checkpoints

1 Like

Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by captainking(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
nurey:
Police rarely stop my car and ask for the docs but I think they are interested more in fresh plates who won't have the doc. Old plates they still accept the CMR. Only for sagamu to Ore checkpoints
OK.. Thanks chief.. I already did it yesterday online and got it same day.. Make all my docs just complete shaa

1 Like

Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by bobbiiee: 8:05am On Jan 02
Were you also able to print the certficate? It showed print twice. I didnt see anything that looks like the certificate there.

captainking:

OK.. Thanks chief.. I already did it yesterday online and got it same day.. Make all my docs just complete shaa
Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by captainking(m): 10:05am On Jan 02
bobbiiee:
Were you also able to print the certficate? It showed print twice. I didnt see anything that looks like the certificate there.

I printed mine.. After payment.. You will wait.. After a few hours.. They will email you that the cert is ready then you can print it.

1 Like

Re: NPF Cmris--people That Have Travelled, Did Police Request For This Document? by noel76(m): 5:12am On Jan 25
captainking:

I printed mine.. After payment.. You will wait.. After a few hours.. They will email you that the cert is ready then you can print it.
i have been trying to get mine for days now, its not working, portal will not send token to my phone or email address, how.did you go about your thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primeria 2001 / Top Used Car Tricks And How To Avoid Them / Help Revive My 2001 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.