Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife (22387 Views)

Ugly Truth About Life / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / The Profile Of Chief Sir Felix Chidi Idiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by MainblockAngle: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
Mrs. Victoria Irabor, a triple masters degree holder and wife of Nigeria's Chief of Defense (Gen. Lucky Irabor) recently launched her book, "Journey of a Military Wife"

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by MainblockAngle: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
MainblockAngle:
Mrs. Victoria Irabor, a triple masters degree holder and wife of Nigeria's Chief of Defense (Gen. Lucky Irabor) recently launched her book, "Journey of a Military Wife"

1 Like

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by mariahAngel(f): 1:01pm On May 31, 2023
Women who marry Nigerian military men are so brave and generous, I swear. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by slawomir: 1:11pm On May 31, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Ain't gonna read that shit

That ain't worth reading...instead am gonna use that time to write my own book tittled "the criminality in every Nigerian" and use the remaining time to book sevilla straight winning on today's match

Am working on the book already...because we just can't keep complaining about our politicians whereas we masses are also criminals...grab my pen and my weed to write more on the topic "the criminality in every Nigerian "

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Rinsiwealth: 1:11pm On May 31, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by sonature1: 1:11pm On May 31, 2023
It seems she had to spend her time acquiring three master's degrees because she was practically living in solitude as a soldier's wife. Soldiers who spend time away from their families.

14 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by bigdammyj: 1:12pm On May 31, 2023
Okay.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:12pm On May 31, 2023
This will be worth a reading......

We grabbing our copy this week......

God bless Our gallant Military Officers,
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by renderme: 1:14pm On May 31, 2023
Influencers influencing.

You just know when influencers have been paid for marketing on twitter. All of them will be saying the same thing (ecspecially something random) so dt it turns to discussion and trend.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Irupetepete: 1:14pm On May 31, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by DataCrab: 1:16pm On May 31, 2023
Bunch of useless people..
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:17pm On May 31, 2023
No be she wey her husband connive give job for Nigeria Minting company.

Wetin she de work to take this whole lot of money? Yet una de talk say naija is broke

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Judolisco(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2023
Why u come carry money give influencers to promote d book... Ur husband sabi people call 4 book launch ceremony and make ur money in a day

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by solmusdesigns: 1:18pm On May 31, 2023
cool

Irabor no go any war nau

Someone that got enlisted in 1983 under Buhari as head of state

He fought no war

Participated in no coup

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Nahunger(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2023
Continue
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by SonicDre: 1:22pm On May 31, 2023
Congrats
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by tritt(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2023
No mind those influencers wey dey hustle. Imagine the newspaper allowance alone sef. Make them getttat

Akwamkpuruamu:
No be she wey her husband connive give job for Nigeria Minting company.

Wetin she de work to take this whole lot of money? Yet una de talk say naija is broke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by RapistOnBail: 1:23pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

That ain't worth reading...instead am gonna use that time to write my own book tittled "the criminality in every Nigerian" and use the remaining time to book sevilla straight winning on today's match

Am working on the book already...because we just can't keep complaining about our politicians whereas we masses are also criminals...grab my pen and my weed to write more on the topic "the criminality in every Nigerian "

Real IDANs sabi make money under any circumstance.

You no be street wise nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Starhearts: 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ur head get oil 🛢

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by caesymore(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Roma go stain your white this night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Jamesify17: 1:25pm On May 31, 2023
The real Military wives are the ones their men are on the Frontline. Not knowing if your husband is dead or alive until he calls to say I'm still alive.

19 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Emu4life(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2023
I will only give a fvck when these marafvckers finally write about the life of the average Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Thegamingorca(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2023
Let her tell us how many times he services her at this age
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by jojofola: 1:27pm On May 31, 2023
Dem don dey run PR job for this woman after she was busted on her appointment with bogus allowances.

Africa!!! We are in for a long long ride.

Buhari took us back to full captivity and the whites are happy for it.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2023
This will definitely be an interesting read. I've been wondering how they cope.
A friend of mine who is in the Naval recently got married. He went back to base the next Monday. He has not seen his wife since then. It's been over 3 months now. His wife stays at his mother's place. Quite a weird arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by saysoo: 1:28pm On May 31, 2023
[quote author=MainblockAngle post=123487132][/quote] Nigerians dey read book?
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 31, 2023
Military officers wives abused their privileges.
E be like say Buhari no leave any money for Tinubu to take pay government workers and retirees.Federa and state civil servants and retirees have not been paid.They usually receive their salaries before the end of the month.
Even the recently loan that buhari got from world bank cannot be accounted for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu / My Stammering Issue Is Depressing Me / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.