Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife (22367 Views)

Ugly Truth About Life / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / The Profile Of Chief Sir Felix Chidi Idiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by jeff1607(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2023
3 master degrees ?
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by danietohbadt(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2023
Hope she wrote about this too? grin grin grin

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by bonnyhope: 1:43pm On May 31, 2023
Of what use is Nigerian military ?

In their presence agberoes were terrorising innocent civilians not to vote in Lagos.

Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't gonna read that shit

That ain't worth reading...instead am gonna use that time to write my own book tittled "the criminality in every Nigerian" and use the remaining time to book sevilla straight winning on today's match

Am working on the book already...because we just can't keep complaining about our politicians whereas we masses are also criminals...grab my pen and my weed to write more on the topic "the criminality in every Nigerian "
You will use yourself as case study
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by obi2eze: 1:51pm On May 31, 2023
grin
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by FireUpNow(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Let her tell us how many times he services her at this age
The service she don receive since she marry the man nor do her?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by ejieddy: 2:04pm On May 31, 2023
How can we get the book?
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by GEEBITE: 2:05pm On May 31, 2023
You just love to say things without being factual. The Liberia and Sierra Leone wars aint war right? What of Darfur in Sudan? The Lafiya dole that he was theatre commander for about 2 years is not a war too. For your info Buhari you want to venerate only fought one war(the civil war) and he was in S&T.
What has year of joining military got to do with his achievements and ranks attained.My immediate older sister's husband got enrolled in NDA in 1988 and he is a Major General now.
solmusdesigns:
cool

Irabor no go any war nau

Someone that got enlisted in 1983 under Buhari as head of state

He fought no war

Participated in no coup

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by solmusdesigns: 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
GEEBITE:
You just love to say things without being factual. The Liberia and Sierra Leone wars aint war right? What of Darfur in Sudan? The Lafiya dole that he was theatre commander for about 2 years is not a war too. For your info Buhari you want to venerate only fought one war(the civil war) and he was in S&T.
What has year of joining military got to do with his achievements and ranks attained.My immediate older sister's husband got enrolled in NDA in 1988 and he is a Major General now.

Peace keeping mission is not war... My elder brother is an SBS spec opp under Navy and he was part of the counter insurgency in NorthEast, he was in Gambia and many other UN mission... Infact Soldiers bribe their way to go for peace keeping because of the fat pay check.

Honestly Peace keeping missions are not war .. rules of engagement are different.. funny enough My Dad went on Peace keeping missions too and I know it's not war

And I am not in anyway undermining his service to the country as a force man

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Kalapizim(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Peace keeping mission is not war... My elder brother is an SBS spec opp under Navy and he was part of the counter insurgency in NorthEast, he was in Gambia and many other UN mission... Infact Soldiers bribe their way to go for peace keeping because of the fat pay check.

Honestly Peace keeping missions are not war .. rules of engagement are different.. funny enough My Dad went on Peace keeping missions too and I know it's not war

And I am not in anyway undermining his service to the country as a force man

Your elder brother should have also told you he threatre and also later MJTF commander in the north east from 2016 to 2018.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:13pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't gonna read that shit

That ain't worth reading...instead am gonna use that time to write my own book tittled "the criminality in every Nigerian" and use the remaining time to book sevilla straight winning on today's match

Am working on the book already...because we just can't keep complaining about our politicians whereas we masses are also criminals...grab my pen and my weed to write more on the topic "the criminality in every Nigerian "

😂😂
Crazy guy
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Spidermon: 3:37pm On May 31, 2023
renderme:
Influencers influencing.

You just know when influencers have been paid for marketing on twitter. All of them will be saying the same thing (ecspecially something random) so dt it turns to discussion and trend.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
Women who marry Nigerian military men are so brave and generous, I swear. undecided

You can say that again 🤣
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Oxygenmayo(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
Any wife can write a book on how to be the wife or this or that, but the main thing is becoming the kind of wife God has created you to be...is it all about the kitchen or the other room? There's more to life than just becoming a wife or a husband.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by odinga1of: 4:09pm On May 31, 2023
renderme:
Influencers influencing.

You just know when influencers have been paid for marketing on twitter. All of them will be saying the same thing (ecspecially something random) so dt it turns to discussion and trend.

Immediately I say @MbahdeyforU big head, I knew it was twitter wash/brown envelope influencing grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by CoolAmbience(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
Women who marry Nigerian military men are so brave and generous, I swear. undecided

I commend her heavily.

Writing is another huge task.

I know how much energy I expend in writing, editing and digitally publishing a single poem on one of the largest poetry platforms in the world, weekly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Imasurvivor: 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
It seems she had to spend her time acquiring three master's degrees because she was practically living in solitude as a soldier's wife. Soldiers who spend time away from their families.
at least she used those solitary times to accomplish useful goals.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by onadana: 5:42pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
It seems she had to spend her time acquiring three master's degrees because she was practically living in solitude as a soldier's wife. Soldiers who spend time away from their families.

No,the second degree she got in Bangladesh she accompanied her husband when he went on a course there.She practically took her family there.While she was in Kaduna and the husband was in Abuja,She goes to Abuja every weekend.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by onadana: 5:44pm On May 31, 2023
Someone wrote the book,with her insight No way on earth she wrote that book herself.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by slimfit1(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2023
Your story can't be as interesting as marriage Abacha's wife. I'm sure we will have military men looking for me now.
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by BennyDGreat: 6:15pm On May 31, 2023
CoolAmbience:

I commend her heavily.

I know how much energy I expend in writing, editing and digitally publishing a single poem on one of the largest poetry platforms in the world, weekly.

What are the benefits of the platform?
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On May 31, 2023
CoolAmbience:

I commend her heavily.

Are you stylishly marketing yourself? 😺
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by spencekat(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
No be she wey her husband connive give job for Nigeria Minting company.

Wetin she de work to take this whole lot of money? Yet una de talk say naija is broke
shocked
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Hotwest: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
Book launch loading
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Machinegun91(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by trilacos: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2023
GEEBITE:
hook me up with her
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by kafeii123: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Image laundry pro max..... just chop your own share of the national cake and don't let anybody stress you unnecessarily abeg madam
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by Haynnie: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2023
caesymore:

Roma go stain your white this night
Afa the match? Roma true true satin him white? grin
Re: Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife by caesymore(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Haynnie:

Afa the match? Roma true true satin him white? grin

Yes nah, according to bet na draw wetin sevilla do na to lift trophy. his game cut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Stammering Issue Is Depressing Me / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.