Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

It Is For A Reason. Rejoice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is For A Reason. Rejoice (121 Views)

Tell Us A Reason You Don't Believe In God / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is For A Reason. Rejoice by uchkochi(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2023
It is for a reason. Rejoice

Don't doubt Me says God I will make a camel pass through the eye of a needle in 2 days. That means I will do the impossible in your health, business, family, marriage, job, academics and all that concerns you. To know that I am serious send in your expected testimonies in less than two days.

Your complaining or murmuring may secure the pity of men that will not help you. In the same vein it will provoke God's anger who is willing to help you. So what do you do; Stop complaining, rather praise God even when you don't feel like. That is what will bring the change you need. 1st Corinthians 10:10.
Re: It Is For A Reason. Rejoice by Jackanda1(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
uchkochi:
It is for a reason. Rejoice

Don't doubt Me says God I will make a camel pass through the eye of a needle in 2 days. That means I will do the impossible in your health, business, family, marriage, job, academics and all that concerns you. To know that I am serious send in your expected testimonies in less than two days.

Your complaining or murmuring may secure the pity of men that will not help you. In the same vein it will provoke God's anger who is willing to help you. So what do you do; Stop complaining, rather praise God even when you don't feel like. That is what will bring the change you need. 1st Corinthians 10:10.
Amen. I recieve in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Meanings Of Keys In Dreams. / What If Our Children Build On Our Foundation? / Jummat Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.