Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall (43191 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / UNIZIK Staff Drowns At Trig Point Hotel Nibo Amidst Confusion / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by laivwire(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2023
davillian:
If you don't know how to swim pls dont go near water.....
Even people that knows how to swim can still drown.
Rip man

How then will you learn if you don't go near water
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by kushe: 9:32pm On May 31, 2023
Just look at the rocky surroundings of the waterfall.
I personally advocate that young people should be cautious while having fun. This is a deadly area to dive especially if the water is not crystal clear.
God give those he has left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by FullBlastLight: 9:32pm On May 31, 2023
MissOpe:
RIP Ezeoma...

There's no difference btw the living and the dead (Time and chance happens to them all).

Hey, go & delete ur comment!

There's a great difference btw d living & d dead!

U mean u are jst like a corpse? Huh?
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Waywardson6: 9:34pm On May 31, 2023
From the pictures you go just know say, this one na over sabi kill am. I too do & I too know. Make we youths try to dey calm down.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Alvin212(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2023
Of the greatest Fobsite

Rest on bro
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Unperturbedpota: 9:36pm On May 31, 2023
davillian:
Rip man

Very sound advise. I hope the youth will listen.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Felix6: 9:37pm On May 31, 2023
davillian:
Rip man
in other words, wetin go be go still be. grin
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by abobote: 9:42pm On May 31, 2023
Very suspicious

I don't play with water though
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by mordred44: 9:43pm On May 31, 2023
Otilo r.i.p
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2023
DataCrab:
Very Good... I'll go to your grave and take a piss on that sh*t.. Next time you'll focus on the reason they sent you to school, nonsense. *Spits on his obituary*
You will still die one day..
I'll be there to p*ss on your grave..✍🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2023
Felix6:
That is a pure untruth..
Life is an interaction between constants and variables..
The choices you make goes a long way in determining your destiny..
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Oova(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2023
It is so funny how any small thing, you will just out it on Nigeria ... cry
Daylight10:
Most recreation centers in Nigeria have very little or no safety measures at all. So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by MissOpe(f): 9:54pm On May 31, 2023
FullBlastLight:

Hey, go & delete ur comment!

There's a great difference btw d living & d dead!

U mean u are jst like a corpse? Huh?

Aren't we all living to die...

What's the essence of all your living when you won't get out of life alive?

in life, we all are chasing after wind.

But please do try enjoy the windy life....,..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by aikyg(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2023
This looks like murder. How come he was disappeared and no one noticed? The police should grill his course mates.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2023
whoever was taking his pictures or was with his fone has some explanation to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Babastrong(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2023
Hope#he#wasn't#among#those#who#wished#Tinubu#death?
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:04pm On May 31, 2023
DataCrab:
Very Good... I'll go to your grave and take a piss on that sh*t.. Next time you'll focus on the reason they sent you to school, nonsense. *Spits on his obituary*

If you know how hungry I am to flog you, you will thank your Gods that we're online!

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:09pm On May 31, 2023
TimFisher2:
I know say marine spirits to dey use beautiful girls Well.....I am alive today talking to you guys, it would have been a different thing. That's the end.

selmann:
thats how the a local water body took (ate) his precious life, all this streams and water bodies around tertiary institutions most of them are not legit, they conduct all kinds of fetish rituals on them , students should avoid them especially those ones they call otammiri

NOTHING like marine spirits. Your education was a complete waste!
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Edusouls(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2023
So such a school star and departmental figure no one knew they were leaving without him, did they come in one vehicle or different ones? This generation Z is completely a weird one, no brother keeper nothing, all of them were born very selfish and self centered

3 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by fortunechy(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2023
If u don't know how to swim please avoid water
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Christistruth03: 10:27pm On May 31, 2023
dominique:
He should have known that diving into a waterfall with a very rocky base is extremely dangerous. He must have probably hit his head on a rock at the bottom of the pool, gotten unconscious and drowned afterwards but none of his mates noticed his absence and left without him? People are getting colder by the day ☹️

Didn’t they count how many People came and how many left?
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by ud4u: 10:32pm On May 31, 2023
davillian:
Rip man

Exactly, I knows how to swim but scarcely goes to water
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Ameoba300: 10:36pm On May 31, 2023
Saddening
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by davillian(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2023
laivwire:

How then will you learn if you don't go near water
You learn from a swimming instructor that is capable to save you if things go wrong...
That's how I learnt how to swim.
I've not learnt fully how to save someone from drawing but I can try

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by 9gerian: 10:37pm On May 31, 2023
Very. But t is not a swimming pool!

dominique:
He should have known that diving into a waterfall with a very rocky base is extremely dangerous. He must have probably hit his head on a rock at the bottom of the pool, gotten unconscious and drowned afterwards but none of his mates noticed his absence and left without him? People are getting colder by the day ☹️
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by davillian(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2023
ud4u:

Exactly, I knows how to swim but scarcely goes to water
I remember the day I had muscle pull deep inside the ocean assuming I don't know how to swim without my legs it would have been another story...
I can swim without using my hands and I can swim without using my legs but it depends on the distance I need to cover
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by davillian(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
Felix6:
That one self de
Reminds me of a day I had to save someone by the time I'm done I get branches and beat hell out of the idiot.....
I saw the tide of the water fall and I dint swim the idiot was drunk with zero swimming skills
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by davillian(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Very sound advise. I hope the youth will listen.
I've been saying this anytime I hear of things like this.....
Stay away from water if you can't swim or you drunk......
I know how many of my pairs have drowned while we were growing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Leonnifemi(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2023
Provost? And he was forgotten? The story is incomplete. All of them should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by baralatie(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2023
Mistakenly left him behind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Nsuka(unn) 2013/2014 Admission / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.