Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall (43136 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / UNIZIK Staff Drowns At Trig Point Hotel Nibo Amidst Confusion / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by YaksonFCA(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2023
Rip condolences
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by AfonjaPriest: 11:30pm On May 31, 2023
A tragedy that could have been avoided if people knew much about Adada. I once visited its stream on two occasions. Thank God I escaped her enchantment the second time I visited. The water of Adada is connected to a goddess. It seeks for males who are virgins. If you fit the specification, go there and jump in. If you make it alive, count yourself lucky. If you don't believe me, it won't matter because I am alive. And trust me, I will never go there again.

3 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by sharpwriter(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
A tragedy that could have been avoided if people knew much about Adada. I once visited its stream on two occasions. Thank God I escaped her enchantment the second time I visited. The water of Adada is connected to a goddess. It seeks for males that are virgins. If you fit the specification, go there and jump in. If you make it alive, count yourself lucky. If you don't believe me, it won't matter because I am alive. And trust me, I will never go there again.
Enchantment? shocked please elaborate on your experience... You heard a female voice enchanting you or what? Was it feelings or another thing?
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by AfonjaPriest: 11:41pm On May 31, 2023
Daylight10:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:]First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by AfonjaPriest: 11:52pm On May 31, 2023
sharpwriter:

Enchantment? shocked please elaborate on your experience... You heard a female voice enchanting you or what? Was it feelings or another thing?
This is the first time I would hear about a waterfall named for Adada. It was the stream I went to with three guys. They left me alone in the stream to put on their clothes. I couldn't leave the stream because it was pleasurable at that point. The feeling I felt on my body was too stimulating, it kept me there. It was like a woman was doing it. If not a voice that spoke to me in my head reminding me that the stream has connection to a goddess, I won't be here writing this. Each time I remember all that took place at Adada stream, I shudder. Try and visit the stream; it's not deep, and it is pleasurable to swim in.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Privatepart00: 1:26am On Jun 01, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Once there's a picnic in Adada river,expect something like this.

Someone must go with the river.

If it didn't happen in the river, accident likely occur on their way back.

Either ways, they have never returned back same way they left.

My SS1 Geography excursion in secondary school comes to mind.

Keep resting in peace, you didn't ask questions before swimming.

It never ends well swimming in Adada river.

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by sonssyo: 2:19am On Jun 01, 2023
That river is know for that,once in a while it takes someone, don't know why students of UNN likes going there
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Weknowbetter: 4:56am On Jun 01, 2023
So none of the students said anything? They knew he was gone
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by dominique(f): 5:10am On Jun 01, 2023
9gerian:
Very. But t is not a swimming pool!

A pool of water is not necessarily a swimming pool. The lower part of a waterfall where the water flows into is also called a pool but it's not a swimming pool
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by mutantninja: 5:35am On Jun 01, 2023
DataCrab:
Very Good... I'll go to your grave and take a piss on that sh*t.. Next time you'll focus on the reason they sent you to school, nonsense. *Spits on his obituary*
You’re next
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by kevinexit(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2023
davillian:
If you don't know how to swim pls dont go near water.....
Even people that knows how to swim can still drown.
Rip man

My brother I for don die oo. Even me wen Sabi swim. Back in 2013 for my university town . I swim cross the river. Getting to the other side, I nor see something to hold so that I go catch my breath. Na so I say make i turn back , I kon dey swim 🏊‍♂️ against the waves off . And I dey avoid the quiet part of d river 🌊 because na dere bad tins dey stay. I lost my stamina. I kon begin beg God to give me strength 💪 ooo. Say make he forgive make he sorry for me. Forgive me my sins.

Then I remembered something, I lowered my whole self inside the river and I gained a little strength while still moving under the water. That was how I got to the other side again and I held some grass to catch my breath ooo. Hmmm my brother.. na only me know wetin happen to me that day.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by lastmessenger: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2023
dominique:
He should have known that diving into a waterfall with a very rocky base is extremely dangerous. He must have probably hit his head on a rock at the bottom of the pool, gotten unconscious and drowned afterwards but none of his mates noticed his absence and left without him? People are getting colder by the day ☹️
they were all on their phone updating their what'sapp, Instagram and Facebook for likes hence they couldn't notice that one of them is missing.

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by YunqTee: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2023
One cannot get drowned in that particular place he was snapped cos it is just a gather and not the main river, the place ain't deep, unless he went up to the main water.

That's the water

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by REALretep(m): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2023
This mistakenly left behind no follow oo
His friends that went with him need to be questioned
And he's even a popular person in their faculty...a faculty exco... their provost
Mba oo
Rara oo
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by flourishing247: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2023
dominique:
He should have known that diving into a waterfall with a very rocky base is extremely dangerous. He must have probably hit his head on a rock at the bottom of the pool, gotten unconscious and drowned afterwards but none of his mates noticed his absence and left without him? People are getting colder by the day ☹️

Not just that, most UNN students know that adada river is a no go area. There's always a case of drowning or accident after the trip. I don't know why students still go there.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by flourishing247: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2023
Sunshine34:
No no no.. Serious investigation is needed here. The story doesn't match at all. RIP

No. That water get something. Always the same story. The water is also not clear. Students should stay away but dem no de hear word.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Benrosaria(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2023
no one cares about anyone. how can you forget someone behind

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Nmezor(f): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2023
Hmmm, I don't get it, does it mean he wasn't close to any of his course mates present there @ all who would hv immediately noticed his absence He looks very sociable to me. This story get as e be o...really sad, may his soul rest on. Amen
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by DestinyNigga: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

I remembered one picnic we had during our university days

We belonged to an association of village indigenes.

We normally have our meetings every Wednesday at the school campus

At the end of the year...we decided to throw up a big party...we choose to visit a very popular river in the east. We took pots, bag of rice, drinks, packs of indomie noodles, pack of chicken and fish

We set out carrying two 14 seater buses...

We arrived and started our games...After cooking and eating...we decided to swim...everyone rushed to the river.

There was this pretty babe...very beautiful that I quickly bonded with immediately ...we started swimming together...I was at the river bank because I don't know how to swim. Before you know we entangled ourselves in love... because people were around...she had to move further..

She was swimming inside the river...deeper and deeper... She beckoned on me to join her...

One spirit was telling me to join her and satisfy my appetite... another spirit was telling me...dude, use your sense ooo...if anything should happen... This pretty girl will not rescue you ooo....my fear senses came back...I told her to come over to the river bank...I can't swim..she was still telling me to come...I just minded my business and did not lose focus.. I was just swimming and playing alone

When it was time to go...we came out and dress up...

I thank God but at the same time I felt bad I did not enjoy all the benefits of the picnic because man was really hot.

I know say marine spirits to dey use beautiful girls

Well.....I am alive today talking to you guys, it would have been a different thing.

That's the end.

We for come chop pounded yam with egusi soup for ur house.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Ofadaman(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Train kids on how to swim, it's a life saving skill, even my nephew is just 2yrs and she floats on water. Some life savings skills like swimming ,driving , self defence and kpekus destruction are key
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by faceLAGOS: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2023
As a air sign, I don’t joke with water.

Reason I never knew how to swim even when I lived in a riverine area, at a point in my life.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by TimFisher2: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

NOTHING like marine spirits. Your education was a complete waste!

No.

Nobody knows it all....that you haven't seen it...does not make you think it does not exist.

In life...I don't claim everything because I don't know it all.

I am not sure you are from the Igbo tribe...we Igbo's knows about the efficacy of marine world.

I don't need to start telling you about real-life events of marine spirits or how prominent people encountered marine spirits.

What ever you don't know...pls keep quiet and listen.

This is a real life teaching, people will not teach you.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by TimFisher2: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2023
DestinyNigga:

We for come chop pounded yam with egusi soup for ur house.

grin grin grin
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by wink2015(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2023
My condolence to his immediate family members.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by DOptical: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2023
Nawa. This is sad. Rip to him. If you can't swim, please don't go near water!
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by ebony2011(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2023
I remember the day we visited that river, one of my colleague all most drowned if not for quick intervention of a native who dived in swiftly and rescued him alive.A proper sensitization should be passed to students of that institution.

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by seunayantokun(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2023
Was he a needle to have been 'mistakenly ' left behind?
Thorough investigation required.
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by researcherman: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2023
If you need help with your research work or want to publish your project

Reach out details in banner below

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by kelspinall(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2023
as i no sabi swim,i dey kokoma park one side....Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.