Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State (23462 Views)

Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Zico5(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Mabizeka: 5:29pm On May 31, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Banana Republic!!!

One would almost and correctly conclude that Nigeria is "unruled" and ungovernable!
Everyday one sad news or the other. Buhari destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. It wasn't like this before.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by able20(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
When are we going to stop hearing bad news in Nigeria. Omo
When the citizens hold their leaders accountable instead of worshiping them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by bluefilm: 5:31pm On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

At least, rejoice that this very bad news was not (proudly) brought to you by .
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by kirn(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by PlayerMeji: 5:36pm On May 31, 2023
Aren't these Biafra agitators hiding under another guise

naptu2:

https://punchng.com/again-gunmen-invade-rivers-community-kill-six/
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by DissTroy(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2023
christejames:
Rivers State is too hot when it comes to thuggery.

Their erstwhile governor was busy constructing flyovers with fanfares instead of tackling this anomalies head on.

I hope their new govt doesn't toe that path of playing politics instead of facing governance. cool

It's more of a gang culture which needs to be systematically eroded than thuggery.

The potentials of Rivers State is too enormous to have it marred by the brazen display of gang culture.

I think it can be corrected, but it begins with rooting out the likes of Wike and his cronies from piloting the affairs of the state and LGAs. The posturing of the Governor who is the state's CSO goes a long way in curbing these ills.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by airsaylongcome: 5:42pm On May 31, 2023
If this event had occured just across the Rivers State border to say Imo or Abia, this news would have been reported as "IPOB". But since it's in Rivers na "cultist" dem call am
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Sunshine34(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2023
Dem never kill themselves finish?.
Keep on killing yourself abeg. Who cult help. Sons of beliah
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by goodness4ever(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2023
Cultists? They should have the fear of God and remember that thou shall not kill.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Menclothing: 6:07pm On May 31, 2023
Peace unto them
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Love56743: 6:07pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Wike is the tormentor of ugm and ipob miscreants.

The new governor needs to go get some lectures from wike before terrorists override Rivers State.

Even when wike was the governor cultist are still killing people everyday..
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by abobote: 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Is there any country without bad news 🙄.

Just asking oo
No, but in country like Ghana this kind of bad news is not rampant
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Confirmedzombie: 6:45pm On May 31, 2023
Peter obi boys in action. Obi is a bloody terrorists.

Nigeria dodged a bullet
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Pakman: 6:59pm On May 31, 2023
The cult war in Rivers state will continue for a long time to come. The same cult gangs that were used since the time of Peter Odili are still breeding more members today. As long as politicians use these guys in their dealings, these killings will continue.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by MrAmbrose(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2023
And a friend of mine left few days ago. Hmmm... Rivers state pls o...
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by mmsen: 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Bad news is everywhere. This is a stupid question.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Bigchristo: 7:34pm On May 31, 2023
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/again-gunmen-invade-rivers-community-kill-six/
This place na where I Dey go chill if I come to Naija, I don Dey fear these people coupled with the one wey my eyes see last time I went there when I came for presidential elections
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by ufuosman(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2023
Ahoada and Emohua own don too much self
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Chetas81(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Is there any country that’s not in war, were the killings of its citizens doesn’t mean anything to its leaders?
you mean our horrific brother's called leader ✍️
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by LilleG(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
youngreezy:
who goes there? Port Harcourt
I think all the south eastern region are danger zones now. I don't think I will be visiting any of the states anything soon. Nawa o
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by mordred44: 9:50pm On May 31, 2023
HQ of cultist
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by PrettyIfy7: 10:58pm On May 31, 2023
Na ipob abi esn cause am.
See corntree
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Psalmistproject: 11:22pm On May 31, 2023
christejames:

Their erstwhile governor was busy constructing flyovers with fanfares instead of tackling this anomalies head on.

I hope their new govt doesn't toe that path of playing politics instead of facing governance. cool

What is this one saying?

Who doesn't know that wike is the king of thuggery in Rivers State. He knows and protects them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by Nchenches: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Cultists? Another name devised for Islamic extremists on Jihad in the SS.
No more IPOB? If it happened in the SE, it would be named IPOB/ESN.
In the SW, the killers will be named Fulani herdsmen.
Let this one in Ahoada be cultists truly. not Jihadists. Because anywhere the Jihadists enter, they don't leave.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by NaijaCover(m): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2023
bluefilm:

At least, rejoice that this very bad news was not (proudly) brought to you by .

Hmmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by kafeii123: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2023
Stupid people....you didn't see your loototicians' and their families to go attack....you didn't see the oil
Bunkerers stealing crude and spoiling your environments to attack.... you're wasting bullets and stuff needlessly on one another even though you all are all suffering from mismanagement....when they say Nigeria delta people don't know more than drinks ...weed and women...shey you people will be foaming in your mouths....is this not uselessness and waste of sperm and hospital bills like this?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State by briggson07(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2023
christejames:

Thank you very much, previously I have said it that our former Governor was busy decieving Rivers people with many flyovers living the fact that their could be other things to deal with such as insecurity , and functional literacy etc.

The street influence the government but they don't know that is what Wike discovered ,he knew the uneducated man will see only physical structures as development so he gsve them as many flyovers they would love to see, and by doing that they sang his praises all through 8 years.

It's a pity we only have flyovers and low quality of individuals carrying themselves as politicians and hoodlums causing moral decadence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos / Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape / Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.