Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today (39603 Views)

Senate Threatens To Jail NNPCL CEO, Others Over ₦‎12tr Turnaround Maintenance / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by tito44: 6:54pm On May 31, 2023
shortIGBOman:

E pain this man grin grin grin

We no dey make mouth for Almighty North

U wish.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Benwallt(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2023
This Bawa looks like a secondary school boy. How old is he? Looks very young
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by abobote: 6:56pm On May 31, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Since their names are not Emeka and Chibuzor you now call them fools. These guys will rule over you for many years to come.
They can't rule over me, I gave up on the country long time ago.

Be sincere to yourself, are they doing well in their various assignment?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by gazza07(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2023
Tinubu is a dispatcher of disaster. His first achievement of president selected by inec is to inflict pains on the masses by removing subsidy, same subsidy removal he fought against during jonathan Era.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by shortIGBOman: 7:02pm On May 31, 2023
abobote:

They can't rule over me, I gave up on the country long time ago.

Be sincere to yourself, are they doing well in their various assignment?

Quit making mouth. Abdulrasheed Bawa (that small Northerner) is presently ruling over you. If you indulge in SCAM. He will arrest and jail you. grin grin
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Timblogga: 7:03pm On May 31, 2023
Roger3D:
The war on yahoo boys must be pursued relentlessly regardless of who heads the EFCC so better find a new line of work
and what’s my current line of work? Silly individual.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Lama70(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Bawa looks too younger than his age.

Besides, which one efcc boss dey followe NNPC boss go up, how are their jobs related?

Abi dem want begin dey trace oil importers feeding fat on subsidy?

Fulani looks. Lol.
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by omoiyalayi(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:
Two idiots

Tinubu's government shall fail woefully that even urchîns and their families will gnash their teeth in agony and pains.

And your own family will be enjoying abi

😆🤣😆
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:03pm On May 31, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Since their names are not Emeka and Chibuzor you now call them fools. These guys will rule over you for many years to come.

Your slave mentality is top notch. 💪 People like you dey happily serve papa, pikin, pikin children, pikin grandchildren dogs etc. Yet nothing to show for it rather you move from trenches to greater trenches. From this post I can see you have been destined to be a hungry "satisfied" poor rat.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by davidque: 7:05pm On May 31, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Funny you. Please scroll up and read all the insults flying around the forumn. This unruly behavior of today's youths can't be stopped easily with mere sanctions or banning
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Samade7: 7:06pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:
Two idiots

Tinubu's government shall fail woefully that even urchîns and their families will gnash their teeth in agony and pains.

U will get what u pray for, ISEE.
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by shortIGBOman: 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Your slave mentality is top notch. 💪 People like you dey happily serve papa, pikin, pikin children, pikin grandchildren dogs etc. Yet nothing to show for it rather you move from trenches to greater trenches. From this post I can see you have been destined to be a hungry "satisfied" poor rat.

Quit wailing Emeka. I can never be poor in my life. As long as Nigeria raimain as it is. Money go dey sara for my pocket.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Alliswell248: 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:
Two idiots

U would be put to shame.
Fake prophet.
Sore loser.
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by bayelsaowei(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2023
abobote:
Two incompetent fools, they shouldn't leave the villa without their sack letter
grin grin
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:13pm On May 31, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Quit wailing Emeka. I can never be poor in my life. As long as Nigeria raimain as it is. Money go dey sara for my pocket.

Online millionaire offline hungry Almajiri keep deceiving yourself. Werey dey disguise. grin I swear you're not rich and can never be because you're destined to be a poor man.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Babalola0920: 7:24pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:
Two idiots

Na you and you alone will none of us who trust in this beautiful country and people will werey oloriburuku you forget if he fail or fall it fall on it citizen
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Goalnaldo(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2023
Which one is NNPCL again?
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Crystalom3(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:

Scam ✅
provide proof.
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by abobote: 7:37pm On May 31, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Quit making mouth. Abdulrasheed Bawa (that small Northerner) is presently ruling over you. If you indulge in SCAM. He will arrest and jail you. grin grin
I don't have any issue with his name, infact I like his person the first time I saw on Arise TV.

They are incompetent and it has nothing to do with their tribe

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by FatherofAsaad: 7:42pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:
Two idiots

Children of hate envy and emotions
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by ViceGovernor: 7:47pm On May 31, 2023
Timblogga:
I hope EFCC gets dissolved and one with a good reputation that can work as FBI created, created cos all most of them including Fake officials do now is break into homes up and down in the name of looking for Yahoo boys.
The thing is if a new agency is created who do you think will work there?

Correct me if I'm wrong the disbanded SARS operatives are they not the ones they transferred to efcc
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by tito44: 7:48pm On May 31, 2023
FatherofAsaad:

Children of hate envy and emotions

Ode!!
Las las, na me and you go still buy 700 naira per litre fuel
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by BABYBULLETIN: 7:53pm On May 31, 2023
Germi9:
Police and thief
rather,Two thieves
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by Yoighaman(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Bawa looks too younger than his age.

Besides, which one efcc boss dey followe NNPC boss go up, how are their jobs related?

Abi dem want begin dey trace oil importers feeding fat on subsidy?

It is laughable if Tinubu says he wants to fight corruption smiley
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by pharmow: 8:06pm On May 31, 2023
Crystalom3:
php

Do you write in Java or nodejs? If I provide you an example website, can you customize to look like it?
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by hakym619(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:
Two idiots

This is not proper. Remember, if he rules well and progresses the country, it's not to your detriment.
Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by shortIGBOman: 8:17pm On May 31, 2023
abobote:

I don't have any issue with his name, infact I like his person the first time I saw on Arise TV.

They are incompetent and it has nothing to do with their tribe

Emeka go and sleep biko.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today by LilleG(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
Benwallt:
This Bawa looks like a secondary school boy. How old is he? Looks very young
The guy is very young oo, I wonder how he got the post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.