Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker (436 Views)

Seun N His Newly Appointed Igbo Mod Are At It Again / Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Ban Members From Attending Mbaka's Adoration Ministry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nairalandslayer: 5:13pm On May 31, 2023
I posted this earlier and was deleted. They don’t want Seun to see this. They will also try to delete this post also. They even tried to hack my account.

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 31, 2023
Nairalandslayer:
I posted this earlier and was deleted. They don’t want Seun to see this. They will also try to delete this post also. They even tried to hack my account.

Stop yapping and go to court!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by BlackAdams007: 5:22pm On May 31, 2023
Chillax!
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Parada: 5:26pm On May 31, 2023
Na seun wey no get sense give them the audacity. Seun should know I owe him one hot dirty slap I meet him on the face of the Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Ola9ja23: 5:37pm On May 31, 2023
Your own even get Slayer

My own comment that got my account blocked for a month was bcs I mentio IPOB obituari sts

Pan they blocked the account till June 31

If they block this one too. I will just quit NL till June 31

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by duro4chang(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Your own even get Slayer

My own comment that got my account blocked for a month was bcs I mentio IPOB obituari sts

Pan they blocked the account till June 31

If they block this one too. I will just quit NL till June 31
Your own be that, for me I said 'ndi developer' and was banned for a month. I came back on the 11 of May.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Your now be that for me I said 'ndi developer' and was banned for a month. I came on the 11 of May.

🤣🤣🤣 the cries of peoples account that have been banned🤣
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by obiekunie01: 6:03pm On May 31, 2023
ALL OF YOU SHOULD KEEP QUIET!

i was banned for almost two week bc i said
imagine a druglord and a terrorist leading a nation full of healthy intelligent men!

this forum is now fully owned by APC am suspecting seun is now a stooge to seyi tinubu!

@op if this forum is sincere, THEY SUPPOSE DELETE YOUR HANDLE COMPLETELY!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Martinsmine(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2023
But how will you be answering weird names and not get banned.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by illicit(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2023
I am illicit

Yet nobody bans me

shocked
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Beremx(f): 6:56pm On May 31, 2023
Oga go to court and challenge your ban. How dare you threaten to slay an ethnic group?
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Ogilinsaka: 7:16pm On May 31, 2023
illicit:
I am illicit

Yet nobody bans me

shocked

Cos you're just a 'yes' member here
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 31, 2023
You name yourself stupid and foolish name and you're wondering why you got ban

Imagine if you saw someone here name yorubaslayer or in other words yorubakiller

You'll never know what the person from the tribe you're trying to abuse, curse or discriminate feels unless you're from that tribe

If I was in his shoes I'd report you to police and block you from all social media on earth... but I'm not in that position

I can only wish Ogun strike ur skull
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by illicit(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Cos you're just a 'yes' member here

Awwwww

shocked
Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nairalandslayer: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Stop yapping and go to court!!

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nairalandslayer: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
You name yourself stupid and foolish name and you're wondering why you got ban

Imagine if you saw someone here name yorubaslayer or in other words yorubakiller

You'll never know what the person from the tribe you're trying to abuse, curse or discriminate feels unless you're from that tribe

If I was in his shoes I'd report you to police and block you from all social media on earth... but I'm not in that position

I can only wish Ogun strike ur skull

Re: Nairaland MOD Are Bias: They Now Ban Members Because Of Their Moniker by Nairalandslayer: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Martinsmine:
But how will you be answering weird names and not get banned.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Brazil’s Ex-president Jailed For Nearly 9 Years / Tinubu Doesn’t Know The Work - Atiku Lectures Him On Subsidy Removal. Full Detai / What Happens To Tinubu Appointees If Tribunal Favours Obi Or Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.