Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Free Masterclass By @nelookeke | Be The Best Brand Influencer | Bts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Masterclass By @nelookeke | Be The Best Brand Influencer | Bts (138 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Kindly Suggest Best Brand Of Washing Machine / What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Masterclass By @nelookeke | Be The Best Brand Influencer | Bts by alex4nj(f): 7:22pm On May 31, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼💗
In this video, I captured all the Behind-the-scenes action of ‎@NeloOkeke  shooting a commercial for a brand. She shows us how to be the best brand Influencer, you can be!

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8z0AxAYVs

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Earning Up To $1000 Per Month - FREE TRAINING / The Enduring Charm And Benefits Of Choosing Custom Wooden Gifts / Dealing With A No Show Artisan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.