Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Message Of Congratulations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message Of Congratulations (121 Views)

Minister of Congratulations and Condolences, No Birthday Wishes? / Message Of Congratulations To Governor David Umahi On Election Victory / Message Of Congratulations To Dr Abdulmalik Mohammed Durungwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of Congratulations by Ezekielibok(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2023
Message of Congratulations

Dear Professor James Eno-Ibanga

I am writing to you today to express my sincere appreciation for your outstanding performance as Commissioner for Works and Fire Service of Akwa Ibom State in the past two and a half years.

Under your leadership, the Ministry of Works and Fire Service has made significant progress in a number of areas. You have overseen the construction of roads, completion of bridges, and buildings, as well as the improvement of existing infrastructure. You have also worked to improve the fire service, making it more efficient and effective in responding to emergencies.

I am particularly impressed by your dedication and hard work. You have always been willing to go the extra mile, and you have never shied away from a challenge. You have a clear vision for the future of the Ministry of Works and Fire Service, and you have been relentless in your pursuit of that vision.

One good term deserves another. Imagine if he was appointed 8years again? However, I strongly suggest that Prof. Eno Ibanga be reappointed to the Ministry of Works and Fire Service based on his performance.

I am also grateful for your leadership skills. You have a way of inspiring and motivating your team of Contractors achieve great things.

Sincerely,
Ulap Ezekiel Ibok

(1) (Reply)

Ogun: When Akin Onigbinde Left Philosophy Behind / Osinbajo, An Example Of Selflessness In Public Office , Says Gov. Abiodun / BREAKING: Paul Omotosho, Ekiti Abducted APC Chairman Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.