Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,476 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Please I Need An Experienced Advice Right Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need An Experienced Advice Right Now (183 Views)

I Need Serious Logistics Help/advice Right Now / You Can Start A Good Business With Us Right Now! / Get a Loan from Branch right now from your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Experienced Advice Right Now by Auxtan(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2023
Earlier today, my boy mistakenly transferred 300K from my shop's POS to another account and we don't know the person.

I rushed to the bank when the problem got figured out and they asked for the person's account details and said the money has been slightly touched but that they have done what they are supposed to do and that I should get in touch with my POS company as well.

When I reached out to the POS company being Moniepoint through email, they said all their bla bla bla and said I should exercise patience as they escalate the issue to the right department.

But please, I don't know what else I should do right now.

I don't want my hard earned money to go just like that.

Someone that has experience about this should please advice me.

Thank you
Re: Please I Need An Experienced Advice Right Now by Soccrates: 8:05pm On May 31, 2023
Your boy is a crook.

Ensure you flog the hell out of his back till it gets swollen that's all I can say for now.
Re: Please I Need An Experienced Advice Right Now by Auxtan(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2023
Soccrates:
Your boy is a crook.

Ensure you flog the hell out of his back till it gets swollen that's all I can say for now.
Thanks for the advice.

Please are you aware of anything I should do before is late. Please 🙏🏾
Re: Please I Need An Experienced Advice Right Now by ayoadekunle79(m): 5:12am On Jun 01, 2023
I think you’ve done the right thing by going to bank to complain just wait for there response and there guidance but you just have to pressure the boy to repay you back your money so he can feel your pain. If the money not refunded or before it will be refund because to be honest it will take time before bank will refund you

(1) (Reply)

Why Richer Nations Interest Rates Is 5% Or Lesser By AI / How He Went From Zero Naira 100million. Affiliate Marketer Shares Hjs Scret / How Much Is Charged For Virtual Office Spaces In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.