Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu (27191 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Welcomes Baby Boy After His Goal Against Arsenal / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by FuckDModz: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
grin

So this old rat is under 20?

Lmao!
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by godwon01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
onuman:

Even me, when I listened to the video, the first thing that came to mind was this man is above 20 years old.
Why would you pick quarrel with persons who tell the truth as it's?
Read my comments very well. Was that a quarrelling comments. It is obvious that he is more than 20yrs old. Was he the only one above 20yrs. We Nigeria like to do over sabi all over the world. Look at those guys participating in the competition , was the guy only one Why driving pleasure in bringing people down. You yourself , are you 100 percent honest in all your human endeavors. Why always asking God to forgive you your sins all the time. Problem with some of you is just to use derogatory words to bring people down. At that particular section , you supposed to congratulate him and move on like that . If you dont comments negatively ,it means you were not intelligent or a good observer.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by onuman: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
godwon01:
Read my comments very well. Was that a quarrelling comments. It is obvious that he is more than 20yrs old. Was he the only one above 20yrs. We Nigeria like to do over sabi all over the world. Look at those guys participating in the competition , was the guy only one Why driving pleasure in bringing people down. You yourself , are you 100 percent honest in all your human endeavors. Why always asking God to forgive you your sins all the time. Problem with some of you is just to use derogatory words to bring people down. At that particular section , you supposed to congratulate him and move on like that . If you dont comments negatively ,it means you were not intelligent or a good observer.
He brought himself up for scrutiny through dedicating his goal to Tinubu who everyone sees can hardly walk, a Tinubu who can hardly complete a speech at times, a Tinubu who most Nigerians know did not win Nigeria's presidential election; but was pronounced president-elect by the player's fellow Islamist at the INEC.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Mase2020g(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
This guy dey like 35 years old
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by MadarasBlade(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
godwon01:
See other boys participating in the competition , are they under 20yrs. This his own time , let him enjoy his life. Stop criticizing him . Pray for him to enjoy his career. Do you know that ,if your aim is to bring people down , you will not get to the top .So stop creating the habit of bringing people down , it is not good at all.

You're an animal.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by godwon01(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You're an animal.
Do you know that I didn't abuse you but you abused me with no apparent reason. I leave you for God to judge between me and you. I am 63 yrs old and I don't need to exchange an abusive words with you at my age. You should know that there are several elderly people on the forum too that like to enjoy forum like this.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by MadarasBlade(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2023
godwon01:
Do you know that I didn't abuse you but you abused me with no apparent reason. I leave you for God to judge between me and you. I am 63 yrs old and I don't need to exchange an abusive words with you at my age. You should know that there are several elderly people on the forum too that like to enjoy forum like this.

Are you really 63? Why do you support cheating if i may ask? I don't disrespect my elders, i am sorry.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by godwon01(m): 12:55am On Jun 02, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Are you really 63? Why do you support cheating if i may ask? I don't disrespect my elders, i am sorry.
I am an elderly person. I am not supporting cheating , what I was telling you is we should leave this boy alone. He struggles to get to that level. Criticizing him now will bring him down . I have been around since days of Felix Owolabi, Segun Odegbami, Christian Chukwu. Henry Nwosu, Late Mudasiru Lawal. I have been following their football since we won our first nation cup at National stadium Surulere Lagos during the regime of Alhaji Shehu Sagari in the 80s. I like our national teams and I followed international soccer. Not everyone here are youths. Elderly people do come to the forum.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
Your papa head correct? Na question ooo

Yes he correct.

But your papa head no correct.

No be question I day tell you
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Igbosareuseless: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2023
Osaremwantaelvi:

Yes he correct.

But your papa head no correct.

No be question I day tell you
NO, Your papa head no fit correct. Na i.mbecile dey fit produce another i.mbecile. Na your papa mentality na him you carry come public forum so. Stupidity na generational trait for your lineage. Na so your papa papa wey be your grand papa take pass am to your papa and na so you go pass am to your son. Dey disgrace your family online, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Drop Osimhen & Shehu, Invite Four New Players For AFCON / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS / First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.