Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigeria Has Happened To All Of Us Again. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Has Happened To All Of Us Again. (258 Views)

What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job / Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Happened To All Of Us Again. by Rubyjade: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2023
Dear Employers/Employees

Nigeria has happened to all of us again.
Fuel Subsidy is finally off.

We all need eachother at this point because both the employers and employees are going to be hit by this, no one is exempted.

This is not a time to be selfish, both parties needs to seat down and seriously have a heartfelt discussion on how to survive going forward.

One party does not have all the answers, reason both employers/employees need to collaborate because in all honesty times are hard really hard.

My advice to both parties is that none should be selfish, be open minded, Employers/Employees need eachother more in times like this.

I sincerely empathize with Job Seekers cos how would one cope in times like this

How much is fuel in your Area
COOPIED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / Vacancy For Mail Room Officer / Teachers Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.