Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition (1976 Views)

#tokunbo #lexus #gx470 #v8 2004 Upgraded To 2009 #suv #4x4 @#4.6million Only / #tokunbo Lexus #gx470 #V8 2004 Upgraded To 2009 #SUV Black @#4.6million / Toyota 4runner V8 2004 Tokunbo Fabric #2.1M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Good day FAM ,Please how is the fuel consumption for toyota 4runner V8 2004? THINKING OF PICKING IT
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by kingreign(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Good day FAM ,Please how is the fuel consumption for toyota 4runner V8 2004? THINKING OF PICKING IT

It is more economical than Yaris and Corolla cool shocked

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2023
kingreign:

It is more economical than Yaris and Corolla cool shocked
Are u serious i thought corolla was the peoples car!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Anyone looking to buy a Foreunner should have a fuelling blank cheque.... As in you wey dey find Forerunner suppose don get Filling Station for Ground grin

For its excessive fuel consumption and cost of parts, its 235hp V8 can't honestly be recommended in these post-subsidy times

Unless you wan use am as towing van, there are more economical v6 vehicles that can give you better power and as much space for lesser running cost

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by kingreign(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Are u serious i thought corolla was the peoples car!
Land cruiser, GX470, 4 runner V8 Prado v6 are the peoples car and has better balance and better economy than Corolla.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2023
kingreign:

Land cruiser, GX470, 4 runner V8 Prado v6 are the peoples car and has better balance and better economy than Corolla.
So wot is @buy gala saying
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

Anyone looking to buy a Foreunner should have a fuelling blank cheque.... As in you wey dey find Forerunner suppose don get Filling Station for Ground grin

For its excessive fuel consumption and cost of parts, its 235hp V8 can't honestly be recommended in these post-subsidy times

Unless you wan use am as towing van, there are more economical v6 vehicles that can give you better power and as much space for lesser running cost
You are scaring me ....i have already paid fully and collected the 4runner 2004 series

1 Like

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by Angrygoat: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Well it's fair,have it that our fuel is madly adulterated. So be preparing to buy at least maybe 1000 litres first.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
You are scaring me ....i have already done a down payment on the 4runner 2004 series

If you no get moni for plenty fuel, get a refund.. See below the mpg factory spec of the 2004 V8 Forerunner . And considering the Nigerian terrain it will be worse... Budget for 12mpg at best..... That's approx 4.8 kilometres per litre.

I repeat.. If you no get filling Station, run.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by kingreign(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
So wot is @buy gala saying

Buygala is a lawyer, I’m a technician and a businessman. I don’t know what he’s saying.
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by kingreign(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
You are scaring me ....i have already done a down payment on the 4runner 2004 series

Go complete the money, don’t be afraid!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2023
kingreign:

Thanks i love the car

1 Like

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2023
kingreign:

Try dey fear God grin

Op actually thinks you are being serious

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Thanks i love the car

Do your own online research on the vehicle before you leap into a hole on the advice of someone who is using you to catch cruise

I no wan hear say you create thread asking how to put Yaris Engine in Forerunner...

First enter market price the toks engine.. If your BP no rise when you hear im price, then go for it.

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by SpaceAngel: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:

It may not be advisable now that subsidy has been removed. That's a big truck. It consumes fuel. What car are you comparing with.?
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by figment232(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Angrygoat:
Well it's fair,have it that our fuel is madly adulterated. So be preparing to buy at least maybe 1000 litres first.
Lol wots even d tank capacity
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by figment232(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2023
SpaceAngel:

It may not be advisable now that subsidy has been removed. That's a big truck. It consumes fuel. What car are you comparing with.?
Na wa
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

Do your own online research on the vehicle before you leap into a hole on the advice of someone who is using you to catch cruise

I no wan hear say you create thread asking how to put Yaris Engine in Forerunner...

First enter market price the toks engine.. If your BP no rise when you hear im price, then go for it.
yes Toyota 4runner v6 engine is one of the most expensive engine of Toyota that I know because it's the same in 4runner,fortuner, hilux, fj cruiser,Landcruiser gxr v6, prado v6, tacoma and some other vehicles but this your own wey be v8 would be cheaper compared to the v6 where a corolla would consume full tank from lagos to abia tower yours would use its full tank to onitsha and you will have to top up patapata e carry you reach owerri that's if the fuel line as well as catalyst is top notch but your full tank would be more than twice more expensive than the corolla but the advantages supercede the fuel that's if money dey ooooooo
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
yes Toyota 4runner v6 engine is one of the most expensive engine of Toyota that I know because it's the same in 4runner,fortuner, hilux, fj cruiser,Landcruiser gxr v6, prado v6, tacoma and some other vehicles but this your own wey be v8 would be cheaper compared to the v6 where a corolla would consume full tank from lagos to abia tower yours would use its full tank to onitsha and you will have to top up patapata e carry you reach owerri that's if the fuel line as well as catalyst is top notch but your full tank would be more than twice more expensive than the corolla but the advantages supercede the fuel that's if money dey ooooooo
Please rephrase
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

What 2005-2015 model SUV would you recommend based on its fuel efficiency? I say "SUV" because Nigerian roads these days are rubbish and driving a sedan will get your vehicle underbody kissing the ground like a nympho
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
figment232:
Lol wots even d tank capacity

The 2004 Forerunner has a 90+ Litres tank capacity..
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

What 2005-2015 model SUV would you recommend based on its fuel efficiency? I say "SUV" because Nigerian roads these days are rubbish and driving a sedan will get your vehicle underbody kissing the ground like a nympho

The CRVs, Rav4s and Volvo XC90s are ok.. In that order.. Even though the first two aren't rightly called SUVs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

The CRVs, Rav4s and Volvo XC90s are ok.. In that order.. Even though the first two aren't rightly called SUVs

Thank you! The xc90 has iffy reliability, at least based on online reviews. But the first two are generally solid.
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:

Summary of the above.

The V8 2004 Forerunner engine is generally cheaper than its v6 variant, while its tank capacity is 90+ Litres. At its best, it has less than half the mpg of a Corolla, but almost twice the power... Your Choice

Thanks for thanking me.
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by Dwightventures(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Somebody will want to own 5 million, 10 million naira car and they will be giving themselves headache which one will not even use petrol at all. Go and buy electric car, or better still TREK!

The problem with Nigeria mind has no solution for the forseeable future

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

Summary...

The Forerunner tank capacity is 90+ Litres and at its best, has less than half the mpg of a Corolla, but almost twice the power.

Thanks for thanking me.
exactly that's why I said it's advantages exceeds this fuel consumption of a thing because where the corolla dey slow down cos of pothole your 4runner go jump and pass and also high ground clearance and torque which is very important even the engine self is almost three times more expensive than the corolla self but sincerely 04-09 4runner are superb and an all rounder vehicle.
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
exactly that's why I said it's advantages exceeds this fuel consumption of a thing because where the corolla dey slow down cos of pothole your 4runner go jump and pass and also high ground clearance and torque which is very important even the engine self is almost three times more expensive than the corolla self but sincerely 04-09 4runner are superb and an all rounder vehicle.

Try dey punctuate Sir.. This your writing style dey give migraine

1 Like

Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by mejai(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

smiles with Panadol extra as a gift to yougrin
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
buygala:

sorry sir,i go improve on that aspect
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by GEJDHERO: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
So at the end of the day its only fuel consumption that is the drawback.My previous car was like that so i can always manage.I went to market with the mind to get a pathfinder jeep but when i saw the machine(4runner) it totally blew me off my feet.
Re: Fuel Consumption Of 4runner V8 2004 Sport Editition by buygala(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
GEJDHERO:
So at the end of the day its only fuel consumption that is the drawback.My previous car was like that so i can always manage.I went to market with the mind to get a pathfinder jeep but when i saw the machine(4runner) it totally blew me off my feet.

If fuel consumption has never been a problem for you, why then did you creat this thread?

Be careful undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

FREE AUTOCHEK / CARFAX / NIGERIAN USED BABY BOY N850 (DVD, CHROME WHEELS) / Sos: Volkswagen Bora Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.