Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders (24859 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by hopexter(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Brek:

Why not answer my question

Why are you scared to pass your questions to the police for answer and interrogation?
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by gbishman: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
So why wait to apprehend the suspects of in the tattack on the U.S convoy.
For me this is playing to gallery. Security officials do your job
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by UNDFTD: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

https://twitter.com/zagazolamakama/status/1664192520874520579?s=46&t=Es-DmIdZGCCJ1sQbO1aAvw

https://thenationonlineng.net/us-convoy-attack-couple-two-others-held-in-anambra-community/

Four persons, including a couple have been arrested over alleged involvement in recent attack by gunmen on a convoy of United States’ (US) Mission, Nigeria, officials in Ogbaru, Anambra State.

FAKE A$$ News and cheap propaganda. I guess the 4 IPOB commanders as alleged in this fake report include a woman. What a gullible, naive, and stupid people! They can report all the fake news that they want about IPOB, it would NEVER deter Biafra from exiting this GOD-forsaken and awful place called Nigeria.
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Tingotoe: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
ivandrag0n:

You mean they are doing the work of the satan the father of the SadEast? You’re a big idiot!!!
Kai shatap your agbado mouth and harken the voice of chukwu abiamba the most high
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Tingotoe: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Afamed:

The work of God , or the work of their oga, the Pandora fraud?
You know nothing of the work of chukwu abiamba
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by GetSenseNow: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Afamed:

Caught by their patron or caught by IPOB? Una no dey shame
Keep disgracing yourself
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by okeysoninv: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
halfcurren:

pls let's don't even go there.
I am very conversant with the community and can confirm that the woman and her husband are very culpable. They are fully responsible. the woman in question is a native doctor. her name is Franca aka Ezenwanyi. She prepares charms for those UGM/ESN/IPOB boys. she dictates to them who to kidnap and kill. lots of people have lost their lives as a result of that cruel woman. guns and bullets were found in her house during the arrest. they have tried to arrest her several times, but somehow, she has always managed to escape in mysterious way.
Thank you nwanne for speaking the truth, shame on all ipob sympathizers and that useless Governor called Soludo. An ipob sympathizer Governor.

1 Like

Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob terrorists are illiterates with IQ far below the least intelligent wild beast in the forest.

But they are in town killing educated and intelligent human beings.
this guy, the way you dey take pepper igbos on this forum ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Brek: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
hopexter:

Why are you scared to pass your questions to the police for answer and interrogation?
Because I didn't commit murder?
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by hopexter(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Brek:

Because I didn't commit murder?

That’s left for the police to proof instead of hiding from them.
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by DrMuzungu(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Let's be generous and give a nice necklace to each of these fvcktards.
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by ivandrag0n: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tingotoe:
Kai shatap your agbado mouth and harken the voice of chukwu abiamba the most high

You must be very stupid. You animals do not serve Chukwu, the God of the Universe. You are bloodthirsty and hate-filled animals - you serve your father satan who keeps coming to you trying to imitate the Morning Light!
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by ablejesus26(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
paramakina202:

You said they are not terrorist,I wonder if you have a different definition of terror.

YES.

They are not Terrorist.

Just a group seeking secession like We have in Yoruba land now.
Although they seek for it the wrong route, there leader turned a truthful message into a hustle.

I don't agree with the ipob agenda,but can that take away the fact that self determination is a right?
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Brek: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
hopexter:

That’s left for the police to proof instead of hiding from them.
For what?
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Brek: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
ablejesus26:

YES.

They are not Terrorist.

Although they seek for it the wrong route, there leader turned a truthful message into a hustle.

I don't agree with the ipob agenda,but can that take away the fact that self determination is a right?
Ok
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by paramakina202: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
ablejesus26:

YES.

They are not Terrorist.

You mean the bandits who ambushed and kill nine innocent citizens is part of self determination?
Those who carried out that dastardly act are nothing but terrorist nor matter who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
PHIPEX:
Am yet to read that these so called IPOB arrests was taken to court and convicted.

With all the unknown gunmen nonsense, am yet to find who has been sentenced by court after over 2 years.

Was Osama Bin Laden taken to court?

1 Like

Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by bencr7: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
How security pple are every good in d south,even kill one person,u will be caught but for north and middle belt they will become vegetables,even kill 100 pple,u are free to kill more again undecided undecided
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by ablejesus26(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
paramakina202:

You mean the bandits who ambushed and kill nine innocent citizens is part of self determination?
Those who carried out that dastardly act are nothing but terrorist nor matter who they are.

You don't know nothing.

This guys have been brainwashed already.

Are You by half smarter than the People who put them in the list but immediately removed them?

There's not one terrorist in Igboland.
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by paramakina202: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
ablejesus26:

You don't know nothing.

This guys have been brainwashed already.

Are You by half smarter than the People who put them in the list but immediately removed them?

There's not one terrorist in Igboland.

Brainwashed?
So is bokoharam, isis, Al qaeda terrorist.
They are all brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by Exceed15: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good development
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by mordred44: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Obedients
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by ablejesus26(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
paramakina202:

Brainwashed?
So is bokoharam, isis, Al qaeda terrorist.
They are all brainwashed.

I would not to engage You further in this discuss.

The sponsoring thought to terrorism is mostly jihad, there's is not a link to such Ideologies in Igbo.
Pray the shameless govt do not mismanage the Oduduwa movement too, cus the end product is usually what you have with ipob now.
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by paramakina202: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

I would not to engage You further in this discuss.

The sponsoring thought to terrorism is mostly jihad, there's is not a link to such Ideologies in Igbo.
Pray the shameless govt do not mismanage the Oduduwa movement too, cus the end product is usually what you have with ipob now.

I am calling a spade a spade,the type of human rights violations going on in SE by those bandits can only be discribed as terrorism.
Re: Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders by lathrowinger: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike / IPOB Woman Collapses In Owerri Court. Rushed To Hospital. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.