Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria - When You Leave! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria - When You Leave! (374 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Why Did You Leave Lagos? / 11 Things Lagosians Will Not Miss About β€œdanfo” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria - When You Leave! by olawapblog: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
It's no longer news that every average Nigerian is interested in traveling out to seek greener pastures. Ironically, if they're asked before traveling about whether they'll miss anything about Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, the answer is usually NO, the reason being the fact that they haven't carefully studied foreign countries and see what they'll be missing once they step their feet outside Nigeria.
So before you take that bold step of leaving Nigeria or probably hoping to leave the country someday, you've got to check out these 10 things I just compiled that you are going to miss about Nigeria. Trust me, these are things you won't find in another country.

Click the link below to check it out >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPppyVJibJ8
Re: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria - When You Leave! by olawapblog: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
olawapblog:
It's no longer news that every average Nigerian is interested in traveling out to seek greener pastures. Ironically, if they're asked before traveling about whether they'll miss anything about Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, the answer is usually NO, the reason being the fact that they haven't carefully studied foreign countries and see what they'll be missing once they step their feet outside Nigeria.
So before you take that bold step of leaving Nigeria or probably hoping to leave the country someday, you've got to check out these 10 things I just compiled that you are going to miss about Nigeria. Trust me, these are things you won't find in another country.

Click the link below to check it out >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPppyVJibJ8
Re: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria - When You Leave! by Warmaterial(m): 3:48am On Jun 02, 2023
I hear u!

(1) (Reply)

Obalende To Jakande / Ibadan Is Not A Brown Roof Republic / Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.