Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

JAPA: 2 Pitfalls To Avoid (A Must Read If You Want To Japa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 2 Pitfalls To Avoid (A Must Read If You Want To Japa) (364 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAPA: 2 Pitfalls To Avoid (A Must Read If You Want To Japa) by Referred: 10:24am On Mar 18
If you will agree with me, it costs money to Japa from Nigeria. People Japa for different reasons. But whatever may be your reason for deciding to leave Nigeria, you need to get things right so that your money will not just go down the drain.
So, if you want to Japa, these two things will either enhance or mar your chance of being granted Visa at the embassy
1. Status of the sponsoring company: It is unfortunate that many applications are being turned down just because the company or business name presented at the embassy has not filed its annual returns up to date thereby making its status to be INACTIVE on CAC website. Some get to know about this too late, that even though they rush to file the annual returns, the approval may not meet the deadline for the processing of their application at the embassy.
So, if you don't want to tell the story "Had I Known", it is always advisable that you ensure that the status of the company you are presenting is already active before you apply at all. You can't tell exactly when the embassy will check the status of the company after the submission of your application.
2. Date of Registration of the Company: I have seen people rushing to register a business name or company just to ensure that they have their name as the proprietor or shareholder/director of the business. This sounds like a good idea. But you need to know that Oyinbo people are wise too. When they check for the registration date of the business and they realize that it is recent, they quickly conclude that the business was registered just for Japa purpose. If you don't have a business that was registered few years back, it may be better to seek for an established company that will act as your sponsor. Alternatively, you can buy existing business and do a change of partner or director. If you are considering buying existing business, you will need to factor in the cost of filing the annual returns of the business in case the status is not active.
In case you want to file your annual returns so that the status of your business can become active or you are considering buying existing business, feel free to send me a WhatsApp message. 08155554892
Re: JAPA: 2 Pitfalls To Avoid (A Must Read If You Want To Japa) by Referred: 12:23pm On Apr 07
Please note that you can still file your annual returns so that you can make the status of your business active.

(1) (Reply)

Description / Bwindi Forest National Park / Malaysia Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.