Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (76695 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by 123yes(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Whose mandate was stolen? Is it the Peter Obi who was getting less than 5k votes when Tinubu and Atiku were getting hundreds of thousands of votes in the core north? You think getting 95% of the votes cast in the southeast wins you a Presidential election in Nigeria? Lol

BTW, are you aware that the total valid votes in Kano and Sokoto States alone dwarf that of the entire southeast? Are you also aware that Peter Obi didn't get up to 35k votes in these two states while Tinubu secured more than 800k votes? So when next you're crooning "mandate stealer", take it to Instagram where most people are more concerned about big front and back.
please who is your father? Has he got money to buy form? Obi is somebody's father, guy who is you father. Obi is better than all your generation put together
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Confirmedzombie: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu the mandate stealer

Peter Obi the Manhood searcher. Even Tinubu and Buhari looking more younger than the manhood searcher

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Love56743: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Whose mandate was stolen? Is it the Peter Obi who was getting less than 5k votes when Tinubu and Atiku were getting hundreds of thousands of votes in the core north? You think getting 95% of the votes cast in the southeast wins you a Presidential election in Nigeria? Lol

BTW, are you aware that the total valid votes in Kano and Sokoto States alone dwarf that of the entire southeast? Are you also aware that Peter Obi didn't get up to 35k votes in these two states while Tinubu secured more than 800k votes? So when next you're crooning "mandate stealer", take it to Instagram where most people are more concerned about big front and back.

With my own obersevation about this presidential election Peter obi didn't win this election, The only state that was massively rigged for tinubu is river State

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by wonder233: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lol exactly!
Difrent:

He looks so feminine....e even get big nyash sef
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by oyebanji44: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Abioo grin grin thank bro

BabaO2:

He didn't even legitimately get the it.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by gloryman91: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu please retire all these people and use fresh hands.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Jagaban2012: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
YoungLionken:
His presidential treatment and enjoyment, are only temporary. So he should enjoy while it last..

I see the future of how he will be humiliated from office...

You will wait till eternity
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Awakened38: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Where's the deputy president and vice president?
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Everly14: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
No worry. E go clear your eye soon. Hope you're following up court proceedings. Twitter is your friend always.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by madridguy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
That is court for you. You will defend yourself, attack my own evidence and I will do same to you too. So the judge will be the person to accept the document if its okay. So APC are doing the right thing.

Mrfixitt:
Why are Apc and Inec rejecting the documents which the tribunal has admitted ? You're yet to attend this question of mine
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
He is unconstitutional
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by gannod(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
wonder233:
The IGP looking shapeless like an amoeba. With his funny looking face, sometimes you wonder if that's a man or woman

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Dejijossy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Some people just want to comment on every issue/update shared here

Mrfixitt:
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by chiedozie198100: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
if you understand body psychology, u will know that mungono seem not to respect tinubu.
in the first pic, u should stretch out your hand to shake your superior, n not the other way around.

**PS so na this set of people wey Peter Obi for work with?
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Segzy19: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
You even get time to dey explain to these people.
They will deliberately not understand no matter how much and simple your explanation is. They are so dumb and arrogant...

donphilopus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Mrfixitt(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
madridguy:
That is court for you. You will defend yourself, attack my own evidence and I will do same to you too. So the judge will be the person to accept the document if its okay. So APC are doing the right thing.

Lol! Their cocsience ain't clear hence the rejection of the documents. Clear conscience fears no accusations
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by ikpumbe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which vote.
Was the vote counted through the inec server or the one your oppressors wrote..
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Confirmed guy. Blast them, let zombients know that File is different from Fali
donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by kmaster007: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tell dem person way carry 3rd oooo Wetin mak Atiku com do
donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by ikpumbe(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Segzy19:
You even get time to dey explain to these people.
They will deliberately not understand no matter how much and simple your explanation is. They are so dumb and arrogant...

Inec rugged election for tinubu.
Your conscience is telling you the truth but the monster in you can't accept it
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by komzy589(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

BTW, are you aware that the total valid votes in Kano and Sokoto States alone dwarf that of the entire southeast? Are you also aware that Peter Obi didn't get up to 35k votes in these two states while Tinubu secured more than 800k votes? So when next your crooning "mandate stealer", take it to Instagram where most people are more concerned about big front and back.
This is so true.
I voted for Atiku because I didn’t think Obi had any chance of winning.
God knows Tinubu was not even a choice for me but, honestly, Obi actually surprised me with the numbers he scored.

Don’t get me wrong, anybody who still voted for a failed APC has a problem with success, but any mandate was not stolen.
Those that lost actually did not play by the rules of numbers.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by JayArmaniGozman: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Obi won my LG here in lagos, I was there when the vote was counted,they could not
upload to their site,then when the result was announced by EYENECK,
LP lost my LG grin grin I was not surprised though,....and im sur this happened in several local LGs

I recall a friend who worked for EYENECK at alimosho LG telling how people were trooping in to vote for the LP
at the end of the day,they were asked not to upload the results claiming the site wasn't going through

tinubu might be sitting on that sit today,but the process at which he got there is very questionable.

donphilopus:

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by plentyz: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
Na play u dey
Mrfixitt:
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by tnerro1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
My former oga, i sight you sir
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by onuman: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Tinubu did not even win the Kano and Sokoto states you give example with. NNPP and PDP won the two states.
Tinubu couldn't win Lagos state. He didn't win Kaduna state.
He couldn't win his home state of Osun.
Tinubu did not win Rivers State. In all the SW states, Tinubu shared votes neck and neck with Obi, if not for INEC that later alloted votes in the SW to Tinubu.
Where else did Tinubu win to be pronounced president-elect?
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by koboko69: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

My Edo brother. Long time!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Navalsadiq(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
I’m optimistic life will be better under this administration. After rain comes sunshine
that means it rained during bubus tenure
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by CursedOsuPigs: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ali BABA and the fourthy Thieves

CursedOsuPigs, I love my moniker
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Fujiyama: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lilchilz:
Trust me Tinubu’s government will be far more better than buharis government. Yoruba ain’t wicked. Here comes liberation. Mark my words. Things will be better and a bit fair. Tinubu will open back the border and laws will be put in place for importing and exporting to favor the Nigerian citizens. Money will circulate and all tribes will benefit and will even want him to do extra 4 years

^^^
undecided

The triumph of hope over experience.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by donphilopus: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
koboko69:

My Edo brother. Long time!

Yes boss. Been a while.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.