Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

"Sabi Girl Dey Enter Rick Ross' Eye" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sabi Girl Dey Enter Rick Ross' Eye" (925 Views)

Sabi Girl Has Come Again With Another Short Outfit-Fans Blast Arya Starr Show / Ayra Starr Performs Sability In Manchester - Sabi Girl Shakes Yansh / “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Sabi Girl Dey Enter Rick Ross' Eye" by blueghost(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Reactions trail US Rapper's plans for Ayra Starr in Nigeria
Renowned American rapper Rick Ross has recently created a buzz online with a special shoutout to rising Nigerian songstress Ayra Starr, whose real name is Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe.

In videos circulating on social media platforms, the hip-hop star referred to Ayra Starr as a "beautiful superstar" and expressed his desire to meet her during his next visit to Nigeria. During the footage, Rick Ross can be seen holding a bottle of Bumbu cognac, raising a toast to both Ayra Starr and her home country, Nigeria.

He lavished praise on the young artist and shared his excitement about the prospect of meeting her, promising a celebration befitting their status as bosses.
In his words;

"I wanna take it all the way to Nigeria, to a superstar, beautiful the one and only Ayra Starr. Ama make a toast to Ayra Starr, Nigeria, when I come over there, we gonna celebrate like bosses."

The video quickly gained traction online, with fans and music enthusiasts sharing their excitement over the unexpected recognition Ayra Starr received from the esteemed American rapper.

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/06/110907-sabi-girl-dey-enter-rick-ross-eye-reactions-trail-rappers-plans-ayra

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Musical Video Clip,voicing At Very Very Cheap Rate / 2face N Dbanj Whos Got D Talent / I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project “peace In Sight”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.