Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters (77608 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
teacherbim:

How old are you ?
I'm older than you

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
omooba969:

What has your comment got to do with the topic being discussed here?

Alátenuje !
where is your own comment?

Alatenuje!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ppogba: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
frustrating the wife by killing her husband, hmmm...if he dies but God forbid, you'll say he married an igbo woman, it's now a competition to kill people's spouses....hmmm...

Nobody and no tribe is engaged in such competition with your people. No tribe can.

JUST PUTTING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE because of ignorant fools like you.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ahnie: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nemo the clown fish don drop quote.
Revolution2022:
The governor loves power more than his health.
With bushy hair and oranged unironed clothes that makes him look like a clown punk.

Alatenuje!
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by AareGaa: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
dalaman:
His family has not abandoned him. Its a lie.

It's possible if he married a bad woman.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Enemyofpeace: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Finally they got him
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
ppogba:

Nobody and no tribe is engaged in such competition with your people. No tribe can.

JUST PUTTING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE because of ignorant fools like you.
but you just incapacitated your tribesman with blood cancer that's incurable with your fetish herbs and nonsense, just because an igbo woman is his wife and first lady, and the only thing you could say was that an igbo man killed his wife too....omg
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
These idiots politicians will never learn to invest in healthcare technology while in power
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Enemyofpeace: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
I can imagine what is going on in the minds of the deputy governor and his wife. Na who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Greattie08: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
One AFO AFO njaja down

Bola next

I pity your life & generation...
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by MrAgbako: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
ganisucks:
A lesson for all of us mortals. When you see Zeus battling Titans, do not join in their battle. Maintain your mortal gravity inclined plateau. Leave Olympus for those who can climb mountains. If not, you will collect elixir not fitted for your body system.
lol
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Juoflife1(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by President2001(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Blue3k:
I always wonder from a Machiavelion sense why the Deputy governor doesn't collude with the state assembly to gain power. If the governor is thrown out Deputy climbs a rank and Speaker can become the Deputy. Who loses in this situation besides the governor?
Is not easy we're talking about loyalty even till death some can never betrayed

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Segzy19: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
Your papa next

Tinubucocainesn:
One AFO AFO njaja down

Bola next
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by jubrilELsudan: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
RIP IN ADVANCE TO HIM

TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD

IF INDEED TRUE THAT HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN ABANDONED HIM......LET THEM REMEMBER THAT ON JUDGEMENT DAY THEY WILL STAND BEFORE GOD TO BE JUDGED AND I WILL BEAR WITNESS AGAINST THEM THAT THEY ABANDONED HIM WHEN HE NEEDED THEM THE MOST

TILL WE MEET AGAIN......TILL WE MEET AGAIN.....GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN

WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER....WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER I'LL BE THERE

ADIOS

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by chrisxxx(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Blue3k:
I always wonder from a Machiavelion sense why the Deputy governor doesn't collude with the state assembly to gain power. If the governor is thrown out Deputy climbs a rank and Speaker can become the Deputy. Who loses in this situation besides the governor?
No speaker in his right senses would want to be deputy. Although might be rewarding at the long run for states who pay humongous retirement benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Alliswell248: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
One AFO AFO njaja down

Bola next

Jesus loves you.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by bolacode: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
I notice he's drawn really close to God recently!
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by JaySmart4422: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
The poor people of his state love him like that oooo

If you understand what is happening in Nigeria you will stop feeling sorry for poor people n stop helping them

They are the reason for every pain Nigeria is going through

Them carry religion n tribe put for head

Meanwhile politicians have no business with tribe n religion
They have a common interest which is to loot n keep looting

Keep the poor poorer
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by LIGHTROOM: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Acidosis:

I hope he recovers and regains his strength. He really tried and fought for the interest of his people and the entire southwest region.

Having said that, he needs to hand over officially to his deputy.

I hope so.
But he has travel to other countries just to get help but there was no solution. His sickness is very serious.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ASAPFERG: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
His wicked igbo wife is behind it..

Avoid yamlegg women ..

They are evil

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by dalaman: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
AareGaa:

It's possible if he married a bad woman.

His wife was seen making arrangements for him just last week. Someone posted it on Facebook.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ASAPFERG: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
I don't know why yorubas do this, once their men marries an igbo woman they'll want to frustrate the marriage, he must later go and marry a yoruba woman , if he refuses, theyll kill him, theyve killed the man for marrying an igbo woman, hes no longer alive,....sorry for madam betty, yoruba tribalism is too much. I always warn igbo ladies saying they're marrying yoruba men, it's dangerous,
tell your yamlegg women to live yoruba prick na ..

Other tribes self get prick but na yoruba own them wan die put

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by sharpwriter(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
ganisucks:
A lesson for all of us mortals. When you see Zeus battling Titans, do not join in their battle. Maintain your mortal gravity inclined plateau. Leave Olympus for those who can climb mountains. If not, you will collect elixir not fitted for your body system.
Poetic! I love your word count construction. But please break the riddle... Who be Zeus, who be titan? What battle did akeredolu join?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by omoba2k2: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by solmusdesigns: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
Aketi... Get well soon
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by fuke(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Get well quick Aketi.
One of the best.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Globalhustler(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wishing him swift recovery
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:
tell your yamlegg women to live yoruba prick na ..

Other tribes self get prick but na yoruba own them wan die put
you think marriage is about prick

If only your broom leg women are able to close their legs and not open it to every available prick your men won't be going for the yam legs

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Jagabanarmy: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
[url][/url]
LagosFirstSon:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/01/exclusive-ondo-state-governor-akeredolu-incapacitated-bedridden-ibadan-unable-sign
I wish you divine healing and pray that you will not die in office if the story is true. Aketi is a very good man

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ASAPFERG: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
you think marriage is about prick

If only your broom leg women are able to close their legs and not open it to every available prick your men won't be going for the yam legs
fool ..tell your masculine appearing yamlegg women to leave yoruba prick.. They should face edo or akwa ibom or benue prick ..

Foolish tribe of prostitutes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.