Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters (77619 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by VULCAN(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
What a daft comment.

Is it only Igbo women that give their husband's wahala ontop side chicks?

So Yoruba women, Zulu women, Igala women, Italian women praise their husband's for having sidechick.

You must be a bigot

flokii:

The high-handedness of his wife must have worsened the man's condition.. na every woman be mistress for his Igbo wife eye.

May God lay HIS healing hands on Mr. Akeredolu and make him whole again. Amen!
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Dshocker(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2023
SoNature:
The good thing is that he achieved his goal of being governor of his state. Dude has desired to be governor for a while now. I wish him a quick recovery!

Recover where?.... You think it is malaria you just treat and after 3 days, you will be fine.

Leukemia cannot be treated, the governor will die sooner than later.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by StemCellTherapi(m): 1:16am On Jun 02, 2023
Odingaoz:

Please,,,, STOP advertising unscientific bogus claims with NO empirical data in the name of medical care. Get a sound scientific education on what Stem cell is, whether plant/animal.

If only you took out time to do your own personal research on what Plant Stem Cell Therapy really is and how it works, you won't have typed what you did.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by optionalY09: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2023
Igbo girls can chop you remain, they finish you. That’s it for Akeredolu it’s gone. Otilo
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by 43Ronin: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:

The high-handedness of his wife must have worsened the man's condition.. na every woman be mistress for his Igbo wife eye.

as an igbo woman she knows the only thing a promiscuous yoruba woman can offer is disease and juju. she's quietly sneaking in juju to kill the man so that when his deputy takes over she wc[quote][/quote]
the only thing yoruba women have to offer apart for dirty is promiscuity and voodoo. the useless governor can make a yoruba woman a side chick rather than marry one therby exposing his family unnecessarily to yoruba juju. let the side chick finish the public dick with her potent ìyá Juju beg so she can be deputy to the current deputy
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Cromagnon: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2023
Blue3k:
I always wonder from a Machiavelion sense why the Deputy governor doesn't collude with the state assembly to gain power. If the governor is thrown out Deputy climbs a rank and Speaker can become the Deputy. Who loses in this situation besides the governor?
deputy must have charisma and electoral value. Most don't
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by drololaaof: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Blue3k:
I always wonder from a Machiavelion sense why the Deputy governor doesn't collude with the state assembly to gain power. If the governor is thrown out Deputy climbs a rank and Speaker can become the Deputy. Who loses in this situation besides the governor?
You did not know what power play was.
It is easier said than done . The assembly members can be his yes men.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Cromagnon: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Blue3k:
deputy must have charisma and electoral value. Most don't. No collision on credit in Nigeria. No honor among thieves. So if you don't have money to share like the governor, no cooperation
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by BanyXchi: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2023
43Ronin:

as an igbo woman she knows the only thing a promiscuous yoruba woman can offer is disease and juju. she's quietly sneaking in juju to kill the man so that when his deputy takes over she wc
the only thing yoruba women have to offer apart for dirty is promiscuity and voodoo. the useless governor can make a yoruba woman a side chick rather than marry one therby exposing his family unnecessarily to yoruba juju. let the side chick finish the public dick with her potent ìyá Juju beg so she can be deputy to the current deputy
is there anything more promiscuous than your diseases-infested transgender looking dirty Igbo women? At least he has a side chick now, your worwor women are so useless than no man that marries them won't go for side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by malcom1X: 5:05am On Jun 02, 2023
Iceberg3:
Watch out as a certain flokii will blame his Igbo wife

But truth be told,he really tried in tackling those killer herders

They already did. Read it again.
It's written there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by malcom1X: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:

Most of us from West are used to taking agbo, for fever and what have you.. I'm sure that is what Mrs. Akeredolu refer to as concotion cos agbo is alien to Igbos. It's the ones that have turned agberos finish in SW that know the drill.

I'm not Misogynist, but I feel the madam should give him breathing space and allow him recover. Someone like me that easily make female friends won't ever accept such attitude.

The woman is worried an alarmed that akeredolu has been given something to drink by his mistress, something with no name, something she doesn't know.

So she shouldn't be worried about it.
Why would you give him something to drink.

What do you expect her to do?
Even if it's agbo.
She will continue blaming that potion till that man dies.

That's the truth.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by OkayDaddy: 5:23am On Jun 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Recover where?.... You think it is malaria you just treat and after 3 days, you will be fine.

Leukemia cannot be treated, the governor will die sooner than later.

Carl Ikeme had it and recovered.
The funny thing about life is that you may even die before the Governor.
Look at Buhari and look at Dokpesi for instance.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Desusi: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2023
GALAXY11:
Nigerian politicians too much,baba no wan leave that seat for anybody[b][/b]we die there mentality[b][/b]
Nna,the seat sweet now.Na to die put.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Dshocker(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Carl Ikeme had it and recovered.
The funny thing about life is that you may even die before the Governor.
Look at Buhari and look at Dokpesi for instance.

Just like HIV, which can be managed.

After going through radioactive chemotherapy treatment for leukemia, it would appear years or months later.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by 43Ronin: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2023
BanyXchi:
is there anything more promiscuous than your diseases-infested transgender looking dirty Igbo women? At least he has a side chick now, your worwor women are so useless than no man that marries them won't go for side chick.
did you say dirty? lol. pls we all know the tribe that loves being dirty. so why are all the well-to-do yoruba men marrying igbo women. who's even marrying yoruba women even you guys think they are only best as baby mommas thats why you dont marry them.lol. igbo women ugly? everyone knows that the average yoruba woman is black and ugly without bleaching and make up. Sn average yorubs girl has probably given birth to at least one child before she clock 20. that's why your region is filled with thugs, ritualistic and cultists cos many yoruba youths no get papa
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Cocaine20982: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2023
Africans and born to rule mentality na 5 & 6.
But I love this AKEREDOLU governor, ,,,, especially, the way he fought Tinubu to retain his 2nd tenure ticket.
He shows he has *BALLS* between his legs.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Tinubucocainesn: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2023
Keji1012:

U are just a disgrace

Like your father?
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Tinubucocainesn: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2023
Keji1012:

U are just an idiot exhibiting ignorance

Like your mother?
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by LagosFirstSon: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ASAPFERG: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2023
BanyXchi:
i wonder wetin some yoruba men dey see for igbo women body wey make them dey even date not to talk of marry them I swear...

igbo people full my area and I not just find them attractive..

masculine appearing, yamlegg, hairy chest, strong body, dirty igbo accent etc...

even this akeredolu wife be like gorilla...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by deanoffaculty: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2023
vincenteger:
Greed.
Even on your sick bed you can't hand over to your deputy.
So millions of people should suffer because one man is sick.
Leadership is not by force, resign if you are not healthy for the job.
Oil dey your head!
You just expressed my thoughts. Before I started reading comments , that's what I thought of.
The way Nigerian and African leaders see power ehn.......even inside grave, they will still want to rule and become leaders in graveyard.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2023
I WISH HIM SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by CapitanS: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:

That bunni ademosun of a woman is evil, I heard about her long time ago so I didn't doubt it when Mrs Akeredolu accused her of bringing diabolical concoctions to her husband. Here's one story about her from long ago, you'll start getting a picture of the kind of person that woman is

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/last-words-missing-house-help-ive-sold-kidnapper/%3famp
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by vincenteger: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2023
deanoffaculty:

Oil dey your head!
You just expressed my thoughts. Before I started reading comments , that's what I thought of.
The way Nigerian and African leaders see power ehn.......even inside grave, they will still want to rule and become leaders in graveyard.

And this is very bad.
If you meant well for your people the best you can do is to resign
Life first before power oo
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Keji1012(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Like your mother?

I won't insult your mother cos home training won't allow me to and moreover, your mother might be a good mother that gave birth to a bastard
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by TheRealOwner(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Blue3k:

The governor is far more powerful and has core loyalists in the state government, feeding him every move and ensuring his interests are protected
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Tinubucocainesn: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Keji1012:

I won't insult your mother cos home training won't allow me to and moreover, your mother might be a good mother that gave birth to a bastard

Like your father?
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Keji1012(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Like your father?

Not as useless as yours... Omo ibanuje
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by jimcaddy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
Omo if this is true, it's not looking good oh. You know we hide medical issues in Nigeria until the person finally dies and they can no longer hide it. Just like how they did to former President Yar'adua. They lied and lied and lied till they could no more like.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Odingaoz: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
StemCellTherapi:

If only you took out time to do your own personal research on what Plant Stem Cell Therapy really is and how it works, you won't have typed what you did.

Yes, I strongly stood by my advice. If only you gullible herbal medicine sellers will do a research in the right source (PubMed, Medline, US FDA etc), then you will stop deceiving the public with those garbage claims all in the name of money making.
There is "NO" US FDA approved Stem Cell/Plant Cell therapy treatment. Yes, it's been an ongoing clinical trial in early phase however, none has advanced beyond Phase II, especially adult stem Cell. Only embryonic Stem Cell has the potential for such therapeutic effect, but further studies on it has been stone walled by the Republicans due to ethical reasons and politics.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Newborn27(f): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Chai!

The most painful part is seeing the first lady sounding that way publicly....it saddens my heart to see women fighting heads on with their Hubby's mistresses.

This thing knows no age... position... exposure.. Education.... it's inbuilt and natural....the only antidote is looking away.

Jealousy would belittle you and make you feel miserable and sympathetic....once you call his attention to it and he ain't compromising...look away ..focus on you... your kids and career....karma always has a way of dealing with such people.

Get well soon Aketi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.