Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday (36246 Views)

NIMC Workers Begin Strike / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms / Maritime Workers Begin Strike: Apapa Port, Others Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by BJanta: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Benjaniblinks post=123514798] angry
Tinibu should order Dss to crush them[/quote

Don't worry, hunger is already waitig by the door to crush them when their salaries are not paid.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Chijeep:
Tinubu spent approximately 200 billion naira for this completed election...
This same money must be recovered and it's from all of us both you that voted PDP, APC, ANPP AND LP.
WE ALL MUST PAY IT.

SO IF YOU'RE HERE STILL MAKING MOCKERY ON PETER OBI AND HIS MANDATE, YOU'RE ONLY DOING YOURSELF UNLESS IF YOU CAN GIVE US THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU WENT TO PETROL STATION AND BUY FUEL 87/LITRE WITH YOUR APC MEMBERSHIP CARD

Don't mind the stupid idiots.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lama70:
You people want to test Jagaban's temperament with some silly strike in the first three days of his administration abi?

You better behave yourselves and renew/restart your negotiation under this administration. Don't trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you. Period.

SHUT UP!!! It is chronic ignoramuses like you that have kept Africa backward with your warped and backward way of thinking.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Ooce: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
dodoatirice:

scammer tunde oshi.. post by yourself and use your numerous accounts to give yourself numerous likes ode
pls I don't do that I'm genuine I believe you guys is mistaking me for someone else
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by RacistProudIgbo: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
This people should let the man relax ba.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Iceberg3: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Working onboard vessels in Nigeria, Pakistanis,Philippines,Indians and even ordinary Ghanians earn in dollars while Nigeria earn in local currency way lesser than the foreigners.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Angrymode: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:
To the best of my knowledge and all my fellow youths in Nigeria and in Diaspora, Tinubu is a great and good man . ..

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria as a Country and he is unarguably the best, enlightened, brilliant and the most energetic man for the Job .

God Bless Nigeria and Bola Ahmed Tinubu once again

Abeg rest!!!! Na GOD I take dey beg you because this nonsense way u dey drop from post to post dey provoke my spirit considering the careless money way I don spend because of Tinubu way just open him dirty mouth waaah!!!!
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by LagosFirstSon: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lama70:
You people want to test Jagaban's temperament with some silly strike in the first three days of his administration abi?

You better behave yourselves and renew/restart your negotiation under this administration. Don't trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you. Period.
Jagaban is a small fry ..
Buhari tried rubbish but ended up apologising after his government has already been bastardised .
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by YemyTemmy: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Day 3.......more chaos!

Tinubu is hitting the ground running
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by TerrierDave: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2023

Fuel subsidy has been removed...save cost on fuel and time waiting on long queue's.

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer

🌍 Nationwide delivery

📦 Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by FireUpNow(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
KingAzubuike:
It shall never be well with tinubu for causing nigerians pain
You blame him? Blame those who collected 10k to vote for him and INEC Chairman that did the magic
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by dodoatirice: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ooce:
pls I don't do that I'm genuine I believe you guys is mistaking me for someone else

its like you want to be very unfortunate with your unfortunateness that you are using to spam nairaland up and down
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by fabolouz1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Is it now all this unions realise they were short changed ?
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by dyera(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Bro, you See this matter so, na set up. Buhari want to use the emilokan to shine. Remember he said his zombies will miss him when he leaves office.

Who removes the non existent "subsidy" 1 day to a stolen administration. I mean who does that after the catastrophic experience Nigerians just had under Buhari.

They purposely inaugurated the mandate thief to make Buhari ambition of being"missed" be a testiomony to his zombies

That's why Buhari set many traps for Tinubu before he step down starting with this fuel subsidy.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Lovenorth: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Government should sake all of them and employ patriotic Nigerians that are ready to do the job
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by MrBanner(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
dyera:

The that guy take dey post graphic photos for front page, no be here.
And Seun moderators on nairaland have chosen to do nothing about it.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by JOemmy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Many unions will definitely start joining them to go on strike very soon this current fuel hike will soon make the costs of living for the average worker in nigeria unbearable.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nigeria and perennial industrial dispute is growing unabated
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Verybadguy: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
True talk
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by jibs4lv(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Place the curse you can bear, hope you can understand this.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by profmallor: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
The first few doses of a drug in a fever often seems to make the fever worse, but with consistency the fever breaks and recovery commences. Due to how bad things have gotten in Nigeria, things under this new administration would get really bad, before the nation is steered in the right direction. Aside of the early months of President Obasanjo, Yaradua and Buhari, BATs government might be the only one that might enjoy enough good will and the patience by Nigerians to with stand some of these tough decisions.
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Okhuadams(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Chijeep:
This same money must be recovered and it's from all of us both you that voted PDP, APC, ANPP AND LP.
WE ALL MUST PAY IT.

SO IF YOU'RE HERE STILL MAKING MOCKERY ON PETER OBI AND HIS MANDATE, YOU'RE ONLY DOING YOURSELF UNLESS IF YOU CAN GIVE US THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU WENT TO PETROL STATION AND BUY FUEL 87/LITRE WITH YOUR APC MEMBERSHIP CARD
Hope say you get receipt of the spent money if not don't bring this beer parlour talk here
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by Clinton14(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Chijeep:
WE ALL MUST PAY IT.

Which mandate?
You guys are clinically delusional!
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by candygist: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Na Tinubu cause your family entire pain under 2 days ?
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by sojayy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Chijeep:
WE ALL MUST PAY IT.

Hw much did Peter obi spent?
Re: Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday by aestake: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
inforesource:
No more business for you guys. Lol. Why are they in a haste to go on strike? I no come understand you guys oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.