Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,401 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Went To A Wedding And Saw My Boyfriend Getting Married To Someone Who Wasnt Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Went To A Wedding And Saw My Boyfriend Getting Married To Someone Who Wasnt Me (126 Views)

Opened My Whatsapp And Saw This Message! / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / I Raised My Hands In Church And Saw Rashford!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went To A Wedding And Saw My Boyfriend Getting Married To Someone Who Wasnt Me by rhilwhan(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dr. Laylah, a South African medical practitioner, stated that she attended a wedding where the groom turned out to be her boyfriend.

She announced it on Twitter on Wednesday, May 31.

“I saw him walk down the aisle with someone who wasn’t me at a wedding.” “I don’t think it gets any weirder than that,” she tweeted.

See Tweet and Read More... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-attended-a-wedding-and-saw-my-boyfriend-getting-married-to-someone-who-wasnt-me-south-african-doctor/
Re: I Went To A Wedding And Saw My Boyfriend Getting Married To Someone Who Wasnt Me by YouandiAllofus: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
It simply means that you invaded the wedding as an uninvited guest! Because if you were, you'd have seen and recognized his names and even pictures on the invite card.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Design Websites & Development? / 10 Benefits Of Having A Mentorship / Hon.emeka Atuma Congratulates Sen. Akpabio On His Emergence As Senate President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.