Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? (355 Views)

How Much is Ghana's Worth? / Nigeria Has Taught Ghana How To Defy ECOWAS Protocols - GUTA / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by chrisxxx(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
We are being told about how removal of Fuel Subsidy will massively improve the lives of Nigerians. Our leaders cite European countries where fuel subsidy has been removed. They made us believe that they are a lot better because they removed fuel subsidy.
While contemplating about this I remembered that it is said Ghana has removed fuel subsidy. It is worthwhile to use Ghana as a case study to know if Ghana has turned to Europe.
Please I make do to ask Nigerians in Ghana if Ghana has improved by removing fuel subsidy?
Re: A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by sholatech(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
scratching my head, was therePetrol subsidy before in Ghana??
Re: A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by chrisxxx(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
sholatech:
scratching my head, was therePetrol subsidy before in Ghana??
It is still the same. If there was never subsidy how has Ghana bettered Nigeria?
Re: A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by inoki247: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lol no difference dere Dollar is still rising like someone with High blood pressure....

Even with when they've subsidy the Price was still high so I don't know how there own type of subsidy dey work....

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by chrisxxx(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no difference dere Dollar is still rising like someone with High blood pressure....

Even with when they've subsidy the Price was still high so I don't know how there own type of subsidy dey work....
The truth is that IMF is peeved that Nigerian government is owing them while our citizens are doing good and relatively the economy. They want to scatter Nigeria. They want to squeeze the balls of Nigeria to get their paid back to them as soon as possible.
Re: A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by boltwings: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
chrisxxx:

The truth is that IMF is peeved that Nigerian government is owing them while our citizens are doing good and relatively the economy. They want to scatter Nigeria. They want to squeeze the balls of Nigeria to get their paid back to them as soon as possible.
Glad you noticed how evil IMF is. They are not just Nigeria problem but problem of Africa. They will give you stupid advice and cajole you to implement their advice e.g encourage you to devalue like what CBN just did...if you dig deep...IMF is involved. These European leaders and US, wants Africa to remain poor so that Africa leaders would keep on coming to them for help and they would force you to do their Bidding so to keep getting helped from them.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? by chrisxxx(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
boltwings:
Glad you noticed how evil IMF is. They are not just Nigeria problem but problem of Africa. They will give you stupid advice and cajole you to implement their advice e.g encourage you to devalue like what CBN just did...if you dig deep...IMF is involved. These European leaders and US, wants Africa to remain poor so that Africa leaders would keep on coming to them for help and they would force you to do their Bidding so to keep getting helped from them.
Total truth. I have asked how has removal of subsidy helped Ghana?
Nigeria solution is internal not external

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

World Corruption Headquarters Nigeria Has Not Held Any Leader Accountable / DSS Seeks Order To Extend Emefiele’s Detention, Lines Up Interrogators / Asari Dokubo Again... Emefiele.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.