Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care (18501 Views)

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by zigzagluv: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2023
abeg which company has that rate? because i need a vitual card too
Easybet1:
You don pay seun heavily to sold scam to us abi, if your rate is not 500 to 550 naira, abeg shift one side
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by zigzagluv: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2023
whats their rate?
OneKinGuy:
The best is GeePay, period!
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by zigzagluv: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2023
but it can send ?
MisterKennedy:

Chippercash is no longer worker for receiving funds internationally. It's been restricted.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Honsla: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Payday and tribapay are the most fraudulently organizations on earth.
To put money easy,
But to withdraw money na story for another day
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by GreaterFuture(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Basicend:

Call their customer service to authenticate the activation status of your card

Also, the issue could be the particular merchant / terminal that you are trying to transact from. Try another merchant or site.

That is not the case! I've done all of that, every single thing you listed there
I say I can't transfer from dorm account to card account, i need some Token app to do it, that app is always down.
I've activated the card already and much more, name it

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by GreaterFuture(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Basicend:

Mine have been working perfectly from day one.

How did you handle that transfer from dorm account, to card Account
Did you use a physical token or Soft token?
Did you write letters too and drop Documents for dollar and MasterCard when trying to get
Cos apparently you need a naira card first

Mine is corporate, company dorm account, opened alongside a naira account
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by GreaterFuture(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2023
HopeGying:
Go for Access Bank Dom account. So long you have $100 minimum account requirement and two referees. You can bribe the account manager if you don't have referees. My experience with Access Bank is seamless. Note that you can withdraw your $100 after account opening.

First let me ask is it corporate, Company account?
Maybe this is different with company and corporate accounts...
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Offpoint1: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2023
vengertime:
It's sad PayPal won't allow Nigerians receive funds
It's not actually PayPal don't allow Nigerians to receive funds... I find out it's Nigeria government.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by benqo01(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2023
OneKinGuy:
The best is GeePay, period!

I have a Geegpay account and am in dire need of a fully working virtual card,how good is Thier dollar card?
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by benqo01(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Offpoint1:

It's not actually PayPal don't allow Nigerians to receive funds... I find out it's Nigeria government.

Nope PayPal not Nig govt

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Offpoint1: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
benqo01:

Nope PayPal not Nig govt
It's Nigeria government bro, this is not available to public.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by benqo01(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Honsla:
Payday and tribapay are the most fraudulently organizations on earth.
To put money easy,
But to withdraw money na story for another day

U see dah payday na big error d team re not doing enough!!!!!
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by benqo01(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Offpoint1:

It's Nigeria government bro, this is not available to public.

Bro nig govt got nothing to do with PayPal,PayPal restricted Nigerians long time ago,u can only send out it's cos of fraud..............why do u think some people create other country PayPal account to use
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Brownshoe: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Basicend:
Just open a Domicilary Account is better than all these virtual dollar cards...

I'll get better rate from Aboki and they have MasterCard or visa cards.

I have a GT MasterCard for my Dom acct and I usually buy USD at #740 - #745 from Aboki.

They only charge you $10 annually from your naira acct at official rate. Far better than all these useless virtual cards.
how much to open Dom account?
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by OneKinGuy(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
zigzagluv:
whats their rate?
765/$
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by OneKinGuy(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
benqo01:

I have a Geegpay account and am in dire need of a fully working virtual card,how good is Thier dollar card?
It works almost everywhere
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by azpekuliar: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
steeltrust:
that one is worst imagin having a failed transaction and they will charge you

Oga run oh

Lol

Payday have their issues but they are manageable because of their customer care.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by vengertime: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Offpoint1:

No, it's PayPal fraud policy system.

No sane government will stop it's citizens to bring in funds but rather want it's citizens to send out money.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Basicend: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
GreaterFuture:

How did you handle that transfer from dorm account, to card Account
Did you use a physical token or Soft token?
Did you write letters too and drop Documents for dollar and MasterCard when trying to get
Cos apparently you need a naira card first

Mike is corporate, company account, opened alongside a naira account

Once u log in to internet banking, click "Show Navigation",the click "Account Transfers", then click "Own Account Transfers".

From there you will see all your accts and you can move the money from there free.

You can also easy do it via their mobile app, GTWorld.

I have never had any issues with it.

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Basicend: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Brownshoe:
how much to open Dom account?

I think just have like 20 dollars or so. I did mine at Alausa, Ikeja. You don't need to write any letter or drop any document. But you must have an existing active current account.

You don't need any token to transfer from Dom acct to card account. Just simple process above.

You only need a token of you are transferring to a third party account.

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Basicend: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
HopeGying:
$10 annually? Access charges no fee besides withdrawal fees.

I have only been using it for online payments and there are no additional charges.

Not sure about withdrawal fees.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by benqo01(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
OneKinGuy:

Will get one for use,you use grey too?
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by stasius: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thank God for the reviews!
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Yes, I've been unable to use it
Apparently, there are still more Processes to do after getting the card
Mist link card account to app, transfer from dorm account to card account

The issue now is that, I've been unable to transfer from dorm account to card account
It shows up, in the list along with euro pounds and naira current account, ( the balance section at the Too )
But when I wanna do self or FX transfer , it doesn't show up. There is a long Procedure of getting it to work with token and so many other things

This was after that tough procedure of activating account, activating card, and making sure card account shows the upper plane i.e the space top part of the app that shows your account balance

Damn!

I'm just scared reading this.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
azpekuliar:
Lol

Payday have their issues but they are manageable because of their customer care.

I have used Payday Virtual Card for purchases on Aliexpress.

Unfortunately, their billing system made it impossible for me to know how much I actually spent in making those purchases.

I think there must be some hidden charges I must have incurred in the transaction because I was charged way more than the total price of items I was buying.

If there was I way I could see the statement of account on Payday, I will be so glad.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by OneKinGuy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
benqo01:

Will get one for use,you use grey too?
I've an account, but haven't used em.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by hollas2jnr(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
I've been using bitnob and no issues so far
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Xkale1996(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unclesamo:

Their rate is Suicidal..

Don't even think of leaving funds there, na so miss miss e go dey miss.

Nairaland won't be there to help you reach customer care..... I've had my share with all this Alien funding cards.
which one is the best
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Xkale1996(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
My guy chill that was how i saw ur advert here and register with the app bought a card since over 2 weeks now i can't use the card to buy anything from alixepress, dollar rate 79k not too bad if i can use it
which one do you start using now
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Xkale1996(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Benwems:

They are reliable but their rate is high (black market rate) they add extra 10-20 naira on top of the black market rate so if BR is 770, chi per cash is 790

But no funding fees and very less drama.
which one is the best to buy things online like AliExpress
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Xkale1996(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
OneKinGuy:

which one is the best to buy things online like AliExpress
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by steeltrust: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
azpekuliar:

Lol

yea payday is quite ok among all now sha
I heard geepay is great too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.