Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care (18500 Views)

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by benqo01(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
OneKinGuy:

I've an account, but haven't used em.

Used Dem to carry out transactions received funds as well fantastic i rate Grey and Geegpay good to use

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Jsucre(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lyricalz01:
Who knows about chipper cash dollar card?
Their rate and how reliable thepy are?
very good. But their ussd card is sometimes misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Jsucre(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:

Sure it's really good??

I have been trying to run Facebook and IG ads

I have tried all the Naija cards no way
same here
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Benwems(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
which one is the best to buy things online like AliExpress

I can’t tell because I have never shopped at Aliexpress but maybe clipper cash. Less drama with chipper cash
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by GreaterFuture(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2023
bluefilm:

Damn!

I'm just scared reading this.
Well you don't have to be scared, When there
are obviously other available options.
I'm just describing - in very clear details - my whole ordeal...
Maybe if I had my account manger here in Lagos and she was pro active, maybe it would have been better. She would try to walk in and ease things
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Viccur(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Who knows about Airtm
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
magabounce:

Complete. Rip off man!! Don’t even try it!!!
They charge 2k for a USD card that would disappear the very next day!!! To extremely ridiculous transaction fee and high exchange rate!!! Exchange rate is above 1k man

Thanks, so what virtual dollar card would you recommend?
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Benwems:

They are reliable but their rate is high (black market rate) they add extra 10-20 naira on top of the black market rate so if BR is 770, chi per cash is 790

But no funding fees and very less drama.

Thanks, so what virtual dollar card would you recommend? in terms of cheaper rate.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Chiefsir:

Their rates is too high and they are always having network downtime

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
BeboNGN:

Scam.... Stay clear!

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Marvfem:
they're reliable their service is okay but their rate is extremely high 800naira per one dollar

Thanks, so what virtual dollar card would you recommend? In terms of cheaper rate.
Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
HopeGying:
Run for your life

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
steeltrust:
that one is worst imagin having a failed transaction and they will charge you

Oga run oh

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by HopeGying: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Create a domiciliary account instead.

Lyricalz01:

Re: Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care by Lyricalz01: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
HopeGying:
Create a domiciliary account instead.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.