Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Deleted.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deleted.. (1422 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
☺️
Re: Deleted.. by Felabrity: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
He sent you that money to gain your trust

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Felabrity:
He sent you that money to gain your trust
you may be right..i have updated the write up. I couldnt post all at once because the phone i'm using is limited to 1024 characters.
Re: Deleted.. by chatinent: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
@Goalnaldo, his account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084608023894

His wife's account: https://www.facebook.com/abdulazeezokiki.vicktory

Since he is a pastor, follow his account and leads will lead to him through the venue banners he posts. You can then meet him one-on-one either in Abuja or PH where he visits to discuss your business and settle issues in a just way. Use wisely.

I don't want to post any pictures since you didn't provide any pictorial evidence.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
chatinent:
@Goalnaldo, his account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084608023894

Since he is a pastor, follow his account and leads will lead to him through the banners he posts. You can then meet him one-on-one to discuss your business.

I don't want to post any pictures.
thanks. of a true he sounded very genuine at the beginning . We discussed other life issues.
Re: Deleted.. by FahBuLous: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
chatinent:

Since he is a pastor, follow his account and leads will lead to him through the venue banners he posts. You can then meet him one-on-one either in Abuja or PH where he visits to discuss your business and settle issues in a just way. Use wisely.

I don't want to post any pictures since you didn't provide any pictorial evidence.

Cheers.
Na wa o, you be DSS? abi FBI? See swift response na..

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Peachy14: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2023
Adebisi0700 come and defend yourself. Anything about online business or getting business partner online I am out of it.
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 1:34am On Jun 02, 2023
Good Morning every one and i'm here to defend my self. I was called out by @goalnaldo

I deal on charcoal for survival, and sometime ago, he Goalnaldo asked me to please give him the oppurtunity to invest in my charcoal business, in which I told him that I only supply to few people around my Axis but I have a plan to spread, not that I supply to everyone in my locality, so we discussed price that whatever was made would be shared on a 70/30 agreement. And we went on with the deal after much pressuring from Goalnaldo also knows as Amaechi, a friend I never met. (Let me share a little background of the business, I normally go to kaduna state to bring out charcoal into Abuja and supply, often times my customers are already waiting so oncei come I sell the charcoal and they pay me in cash which I return back to the market with)
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2023
So my business doesn't take long, atleast a week or so but then it's a turn over busines, which I explained to Goalnaldo also known as Amaechi.
The last market I went too which brought about this issue of him calling me out and concluding with a defaming name of calling me a (scammer). I told Amaechi my house address and we all spoke, which mean I'm willing to sit and still talk, I never his anything from him.

His friend gave me about 12k.. and I added with my money which I took to the market, I stayed longer there this time around because I was delayed due to the fact that I couldn't get wood... Charcoal is been processed by burning wood into is semi final state called CHARCOAL, and we have different types of charcoal and one of it is Iron charcoal which is the most preferred. So it took me more time to get the wood, which I communicated back to Goalnaldo and friend! Every thing I do, send message, either what'sapp or SMS.. he accused me yet without any form screenshot to back his claim, but I will post proof
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2023
I succeeded in getting the charcoal after spending much more time in the bush which I told him of my ordeal and the stress I embarked on! (Please remember I told everyone of us that this business is a turnover business, which means I need to meet up on time) I got back and 80% of the customers I supply too have bought from some where else due to the delay I had. They couldn't wait, of cause I'm business there is no permanent enemy or friend or customer per say, I had to stock my charcoal in a safe place and I communicated to the both of them. Goalnaldo flamed up, which I do understand that as a business man he needed money and i my self needed to continue my business, Note the good thing about charcoal is that it doesn't spoil it can stay for many months as long it's not touched with water. This customers of mine began to transact with this new supplier because his price was fair more than mine.. I told Goalnaldo and his friend.. I told them I need to spread and look for who to buy the charcoal.
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 1:50am On Jun 02, 2023
Meanwhile, I was still selling but it was very slow and I told him. After the meeting we had, when Goalnaldo friend told me bout how he needed money, I opened up to him that since he can't wait any morre. I'm into a contribution and would pack it at the end of the month and when I do that I will spread the money between the two of them. And I also pleaded with him to understand with me! Which he did, meanwhile whatever we discussed I always pleaded with him to talk to his friend in quote (Goalnaldo alias Amaechi) that is where we are at the moment, I'm waiting for my contribution money in other to settle them and deal with the dark days of my business.. every business owner knows about up and down in business, for resulting to refer to me as a scammer is what I don't understand.. attach to this are photos evidence
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 2:05am On Jun 02, 2023
This a picture of the charcoal, will send more when the day is bright

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 2:07am On Jun 02, 2023
My discussion with the friend.. almost every day we discuss. And note even when I did the first business with Goalnaldo a.k.a Amaechi, he accused me then and I proved him wrong and he apologized, he's fund of this...

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 2:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Note:- this is not the first time Goalnaldo a.k.a Amaechi would be accusing me of playing pranks on him below is the screenshot.

A moniker posted that bankz are having network issue and he (Goalnaldo responded by commenting that SOMEONE said he sent money,) this was a show of lack of trust, he refered to me as someone even tho he knew my name. The second screenshot, I heard to come out to defend myself by sending the screenshot of payment.... I really don't know what to do with this guy! I'm sorry for ever doing business with you Goalnaldo, I will pass through this and it will definitely be the end

Re: Deleted.. by Constantly: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
Note:- this is not the first time Goalnaldo a.k.a Amaechi would be accusing me of playing pranks on him below is the screenshot.

A moniker posted that bankz are having network issue and he (Goalnaldo responded by commenting that SOMEONE said he sent money,) this was a show of lack of trust, he refered to me as someone even tho he knew my name. The second screenshot, I heard to come out to defend myself by sending the screenshot of payment.... I really don't know what to do with this guy! I'm sorry for ever doing business with you Goalnaldo, I will pass through this and it will definitely be the end
Story for the gods. Good dey called you out. 5 days turned to 1 month. Abeg pay what you owe. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Deleted.. by Nerich042: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:

U are a crim!nal. Go and settle the young man who f00lishly entrusted you with his hard earned money and even introduced his colleague to do the same, as if he can vouch for u.

What do u gain by inflicting pains on ur fellow struggling Nigerians? Funny enough, u are even masquerading in Abuja and Porthacourt as a pastor, fooling and deceiving people with fake life. Don't worry, Nairaland members in those 2 cities will soon pay u and ur wife a thank you visit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted.. by aieromon(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
This a picture of the charcoal, will send more when the day is bright

The victim wants his money back. If the business was as lucrative as you painted it, you wouldn't have issues with a refund.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2023
Would definitely refund him, we spoke this morning.
aieromon:

The victim wants his money back. If the business was as lucrative as you painted it, you wouldn't have issues with a refund.

Re: Deleted.. by aieromon(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
Would definitely refund him, we spoke this morning.

undecided

Why did you deactivate @Adebisi0070?

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by aieromon(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2023
FahBuLous:
Na wa o, you be DSS? abi FBI? See swift response na..

The scammer shared his numerous phone numbers, email address, bank account details and even pictures on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2023
I dont think trying other things to make a living is an issue, I know where I'm coming from and I intend to apply as much on business idea that I have, I deactivated the account but I never deleted my post neither did I leave naira land.
aieromon:

undecided

I have my reasons best known to me, and I have never deleted any of my post. I was just searching for a Job. And when I started my charcoal, I started alone. He pleaded with me and I said let's give it a try! Like I said, we have spoken and God will help me to meet up! Reason why it looks tough on me is that the business is a turnover one, you need to be going to the market as frequently as possible, of you're into business, you will understand.
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2023
Nerich042:

U are a crim!nal. Go and settle the young man who f00lishly entrusted you with his hard earned money and even introduced his colleague to do the same, as if he can vouch for u.

What do u gain by inflicting pains on ur fellow struggling Nigerians? Funny enough, u are even masquerading in Abuja and Porthacourt as a pastor, fooling and deceiving people with fake life. Don't worry, Nairaland members in those 2 cities will soon pay u and ur wife a thank you visit
anyone I do business with knows my house and I mean he's the only in this forum who I have done business with! And he knows my address, if you think I'm what you claimed... I stay in Kubwa, 07064751888. I'm ready to meet with you and let's see who's on the truth, if business is not going well, I have explained to him. And for a money that is not upto 30k... It will be cleared, I have learnt my lesson.
Re: Deleted.. by aieromon(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
I dont think trying other things to make a living is an issue, I know where I'm coming from and I intend to apply as much on business idea that I have, I deactivated the account but I never deleted my post neither did I leave naira land.I have my reasons best known to me, and I have never deleted any of my post. I was just searching for a Job. And when I started my charcoal, I started alone. He pleaded with me and I said let's give it a try! Like I said, we have spoken and God will help me to meet up! Reason why it looks tough on me is that the business is a turnover one, you need to be going to the market as frequently as possible, of you're into business, you will understand.

Leave God out of this please.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2023
aieromon:

undecided

good question.. If someone calls me a scammer, ill clear my name rather than deactivating.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2023
Yet I called you this morning, and have been here clearing my name since 1am with same name. Bro, you have my home details, why not take it up seems you know or believe I scammed you, all what you want is to be at the winning side and allow go through all the loss in my business which you pleaded for more than 30mins to join with just 2 bags.... Is gonna be fine! Have told you, and I will see through it. Your money will get to you and then we will continue this in a proper note
Goalnaldo:
good question.. If someone calls me a scammer, ill clear my name rather than deactivating.
Re: Deleted.. by Dexy4yah(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2023
@Goalnaldo....give him time na.
He has assured you that you will get back your money.
If he is a scammer as you said he wouldn't have been here explaining everything that transpired.
Scammers don't do that.

Let peace reign please.
Shit like this happens in business.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted.. by eteebanky1: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
My discussion with the friend.. almost every day we discuss. And note even when I did the first business with Goalnaldo a.k.a Amaechi, he accused me then and I proved him wrong and he apologized, he's fund of this...

Story for the gods, refund his Money......that is what matters right now

5 days turn into 1 month

Why are we this heartless in this country

2 Likes

Re: Deleted.. by Peachy14: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2023
All this are story. Charcoal is very scarce during raining season and if you have been in this business as you said the story of other suppliers outshining you won't coming. You are good at what you do.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2023
This is a reply from your brother. You know within you that you shouldn't be doing this @goalnaldo it's well bro.... I'm making it official here, from now till on the 8th of this month of June, I will credit you part of your money. And then on 29th of June I will balance the rest, all reciepts will be posted here on this platform.
Once again, thank you bro
adebisi00700:
Yet I called you this morning, and have been here clearing my name since 1am with same name. Bro, you have my home details, why not take it up seems you know or believe I scammed you, all what you want is to be at the winning side and allow go through all the loss in my business which you pleaded for more than 30mins to join with just 2 bags.... Is gonna be fine! Have told you, and I will see through it. Your money will get to you and then we will continue this in a proper note

Re: Deleted.. by Nemesis0147(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
This is a reply from your brother. You know within you that you shouldn't be doing this @goalnaldo it's well bro.... I'm making it official here, from now till on the 8th of this month of June, I will credit you part of your money. And then on 29th of June I will balance the rest, all reciepts will be posted here on this platform.
Once again, thank you bro
change your line of business if you can’t come up with 30k after months or so…for business wey you don dy do for long and you even said it was very profitable.
That is if you are telling the truth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life As A Cultist In The University / Xenophobia:uk, China, Australia, Hong Kong Issue Travel Warning For South Africa / Shocker: Thugs Bath Iyaloja of Yaba(Hon. Bartola’s Wife) With Hot Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.