Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Deleted.. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deleted.. (1410 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2023
I don't need to change it.. I missed it somewhere and I just have to go back to my drawing board and do my homework well.. it's indeed profitable. Something went wrong somewhere! As a business man, you don't say everything. I will bounce back in it, thank you for your advice
Nemesis0147:
change your line of business if you can’t come up with 30k after months or so…for business wey you don dy do for long and you even said it was very profitable.
That is if you are telling the truth.
Re: Deleted.. by Nemesis0147(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2023
adebisi00700:
I don't need to change it.. I missed it somewhere and I just have to go back to my drawing board and do my homework well.. it's indeed profitable. Something went wrong somewhere! As a business man, you don't say everything. I will bounce back in it, thank you for your advice
alright
Good luck sir 😊

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by chatinent: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2023
@adebisi00700, hi, good morning.

I couldn't help but realised you sounded like you were doing him a favour in all your explanations when this should really be business. You sound like “he begged me..he pleaded..he asked.“ Why is that? Bro, is this not business again? Is it rendering alms?

Also, everything you shared didn't disprove his statement. You solely pointed fingers and took advantage of his statement about not having a phone capable of taking screenshots. What's the reason behind that?

Secondly, you kept spilling the beans about his real name, as if he's the culprit. We will all know him if you referred to him a Goalnado. Did he have a case for asking for his money back after you dropped the ball?

If you had talked to him instead of using all those defense mechanisms, you could have avoided the stress.

In the world of business, it's not productive to wallow in self-pity and point fingers. If there's a hitch, just keep the dialogue going and come to an agreement with him. Your defense seems to be clouded by personal feelings that don't quite align with the objective assessment of the situation.

Effective communication is crucial in the business world.

Cheers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2023
Noted, thank you sir. I admit my wrongs
chatinent:
@adebisi00700, hi, good morning.

I couldn't help but realised you sounded like you were doing him a favour in all your explanations when this should really be business. You sound like “he begged me..he pleaded..he asked.“ Why is that? Bro, is this not business again? Is it rendering alms?

Also, everything you shared didn't disprove his statement. You solely pointed fingers and took advantage of his statement about not having a phone capable of taking screenshots. What's the reason behind that?

Secondly, you kept spilling the beans about his real name, as if he's the culprit. Did he have a case for asking for his money back after you dropped the ball?

If you had talked to him instead of using all those defense mechanisms, you could have avoided the stress.

In the world of business, it's not productive to wallow in self-pity and point fingers. If there's a hitch, just keep the dialogue going and come to an agreement with him. Your defense seems to be clouded by personal feelings that don't quite align with the objective assessment of the situation.

Effective communication is crucial in the business world.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
@chatinent, thank God they are right thinking individuals like you in this world. I am the last person to ever call out someone but anyone in my shoes will do the same if for over 3wks you cant hear from someone you invested with. He doesnt pick my calls nor reply my text. I lost the first house i got that was just four minutes away from my workplace because of this business.
Re: Deleted.. by Alonso91(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
Interesting....... good to know that we have some fantastic FBI here on nairaland.

Make una pls give him benefits of doubt
Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Update...he called me on 7th to inform me that he might not meet up with the part payment he promised to pay on the 8th and pleaded that i give him to 29th of which i agreed. Cc chatinent nemesis0147 peachy14 alonso91 fahbulous felabrity nerich042 constantly aieromon dexy4yah eteebanky1
Re: Deleted.. by Dexy4yah(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Update...he called me on 7th to inform me that he might not meet up with the part payment he promised to pay on the 8th and pleaded that i give him to 29th of which i agreed. Cc chatinent nemesis0147 peachy14 alonso91 fahbulous felabrity nerich042 constantly aieromon dexy4yah
You mean 29th of this month?
Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22am On Jun 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
yes
Re: Deleted.. by Starking1000000(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Na court case ?

Why this long adjournment...
People no get conscience again sha
If you wan scam, feel free to fraud whites and not your fellow struggling Nigerian 😪
Re: Deleted.. by Dexy4yah(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Starking1000000:

Na court case ?

Why this long adjournment...
People no get conscience again sha
If you wan scam, feel free to fraud whites and not your fellow struggling Nigerian 😪
As in eeeh.
The matter tire me o.
Some people are naturally wicked
Re: Deleted.. by Dexy4yah(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
yes
The man don't have any excuse not to pay the money this time around cuz you just gave him a month grace.
Is well.
Re: Deleted.. by Oracleee: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2023
This isn't a scam at all, just a case of misunderstanding. I don't believe the Adebisi is a scammer. I'm into business so most atimes I can say things don't go as mostly planned. I once had a client money at hand running into millions and things didn't go as we planned it will. Good thing the client was understanding and educated. We came to a compromise and in a short time, we came to terms and we still run business till today.

Adebisi0070, take the back seat for now, restrategise on your business skills, learn more bout it and work on being the best version you crave.
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2023
I was bringing down tears, while reading this. It's well, thank you for your advice sir! I'm at a point where I have lost all hope.....is more than just charcoal, I recieved a news month back that wrecked me. It has to do with health, but is going to be fine! It's well
Oracleee:
This isn't a scam at all, just a case of misunderstanding. I don't believe the Adebisi is a scammer. I'm into business so most atimes I can say things don't go as mostly planned. I once had a client money at hand running into millions and things didn't go as we planned it will. Good thing the client was understanding and educated. We came to a compromise and in a short time, we came to terms and we still run business till today.

Adebisi0070, take the back seat for now, restrategise on your business skills, learn more bout it and work on being the best version you crave.
Re: Deleted.. by Oracleee: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2023
adebisi00700:
I was bringing down tears, while reading this. It's well, thank you for your advice sir! I'm at a point where I have lost all hope.....is more than just charcoal, I recieved a news month back that wrecked me. It has to do with health, but is going to be fine! It's well

Work on your health first bro. I'm a business owner and I can tell you one good thing, there are always good times and bad times in business. it's more like a rollercoaster. As a fact, most business folks experience more bad times and few good. At some point, I once thought of suicide when things went really bad. But thank God for my mum who is constantly reminding me of God's promises. Trust me, some days you will look back and understand this are just scars of victory.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by okirewaju(f): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Just try and pay them their money. Good name is better than riches.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Peachy14: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Update...he called me on 7th to inform me that he might not meet up with the part payment he promised to pay on the 8th and pleaded that i give him to 29th of which i agreed. Cc chatinent nemesis0147 peachy14 alonso91 fahbulous felabrity nerich042 constantly aieromon dexy4yah eteebanky1
please just follow him calmly and collect your money. Just be patient 29th is just by the corner. If he didn't pay your by 29th we will all call him out.
Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Peachy14:
please just follow him calmly and collect your money. Just be patient 29th is just by the corner. If he didn't pay your by 29th we will all call him out.
both of you are in abuja. Maybe you will help me catch him, lol.
Re: Deleted.. by chatinent: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Goalnaldo:

He shall pay.. give him time.

Country hard everywhere.
Re: Deleted.. by Peachy14: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2023
chatinent:

He shall pay.. give him time.

Country hard everywhere.
He shall and he should better keep to his words. No body is finding this easy in this country. Let his 29th be 29th
Re: Deleted.. by adebisi00700: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Good evening all.
Out of 28k, we have been able to Pay 20k remaining outstanding of 8k
Also, I have communicated with @goalnaldo, and the remaining balance will be paid. Attach here is the evidence of payment

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2023
adebisi00700:
Good evening all.
Also, I have communicated with @goalnaldo, and the remaining balance will be paid. Attach here is the evidence of payment
payment received.

1 Like

Re: Deleted.. by Peachy14: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2023
adebisi00700:
Good evening all.
Thank you for doing part payment before the schedule date
Re: Deleted.. by Peachy14: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Goalnaldo:
payment received.
thanks for your patience.
Re: Deleted.. by Goalnaldo(m): 1:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Peachy14:
thanks for your patience.
thank you too for keeping in touch with the thread. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ff / A Teacher Impregnates A Student, Then Finds Out She’s His Daughter / Ritual Killers Murders Two Grade One Pupils[graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.