Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help (1626 Views)

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Akshow: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
As forwarded from a Facebook friend's wall.
Isa Hamman: Donate and Share to Save Life!

The picture below may remind of a post I made a couple of weeks ago on Isa Hamman, a young man from Adamawa State whose both kidneys were recklessly expunged by a doctor named Yakubu Hassan Kwaji at a private clinic called Jimeta Clinic.

The young man is currently on admission at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital where he undergoing dialysis in the hope that he would soon get a fit donour and have transplant. The patient has some funds which may be sufficient to conduct a transplant.

However, the funds will not be sufficient to for him manage the 'new' kidney. He would need to take at least N30, 000 (Thirty Thousand Naira) drugs per week after the surgery to the end of his life in addition to requiring special diets. Our brother is poor. He lives in a remote village. He did not go to school. He cannot afford the drugs, the diet and else more.

After my previous post on the issue, many of you sent me messages expressing willingness to contribute to SAVE the LIFE of this brother of ours and requested for account details. To ensure transparency, we opened an account solely dedicated to this course. The details are as follows:

Account Name: UMAR ISA (MEDICAL DONATION FUNDS)

Account Number: 1019944017

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Address: 15 B POST OFFICE ROAD KANO

SORT CODE: 033122272

Please donate generously to save this life. Share this post and these details with those you think may assist. No amount is too title.

I also wish inform you that we are taking steps on the Doctor, his team and employers which I will update you in due course. However, the most important thing now is SAVING the LIFE of the victim.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU AS YOU HELP HIS HELPLESS SERVANT.

Audu Bulama Bukarti
13/12/2016

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205882853750435&id=1831267873

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by katoto: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lalastica pls do the needful! Save a life n lets make sure d doctor n his cohorts are brought 2 book.
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Jafar1: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
HEE
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Jafar1: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
NA WA OOO, SHEY D DOCTOR DON DIE NE!
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Jafar1: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
kk
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by apcmustwin(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cc Lalastica pls do the needful. The criminal doctor must be exposed. Let's save a life. Pls move to front page

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
The doctor's kidneys will make good replacements.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
his kidneys were stolen by the Doctor?
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Akshow: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
his kidneys were stolen by the Doctor?
Yes. Allegedly, he is a villager who was sick and needed operation. So he was operated in the said hospital by the said doctor and sewn back. He started to swell after the operation which made his family go for another test where it was discovered he has no kidneys. He has been placed on drugs since then
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by hahn(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akshow:
Yes. Allegedly, he is a villager who was sick and needed operation. So he was operated in the said hospital by the said doctor and sewn back. He started to swell after the operation which made his family go for another test where it was discovered he has no kidneys. He has been placed on drugs since then

You need to include details of the doctor like name and picture so people can help find the dunce angry
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akshow:
i'm really sorry about what he's going through. both of his kidneys are gone? that's crazy...

have you called the police on the Doctor?
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Akshow: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

You need to include details of the doctor like name and picture so people can help find the dunce angry
his name is on the original post
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by hahn(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akshow:
his name is on the original post

Yakubu Hassan Kwaji

Pics?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by hahn(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
However, the funds will not be sufficient to for him manage the 'new' kidney. He would need to take at least N30, 000 (Thirty Thousand Naira) drugs per week after the surgery to the end of his life in addition to requiring special diets. Our brother is poor. He lives in a remote village. He did not go to school. He cannot afford the drugs, the diet and else more.

Oboy na wa o

The doctor was probably hoping he would just die off and everything would just go well for him

Too bad
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Akshow: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

Yakubu Hassan Kwaji

Pics?
Don't have his pix
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Akshow: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

Oboy na wa o

The doctor was probably hoping he would just die off and everything would just go well for him

Too bad
I've posted the Facebook link where I got the story. The story is not getting enough media attention probably because the victim is poor and in the north. I trust southerners. And lalasticalala will never move this to front page.
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by hahn(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akshow:
I've posted the Facebook link where I got the story. The story is not getting enough media attention probably because the victim is poor and in the north. I trust southerners. And lalasticalala will never move this to front page.

I posted it on FB too

Well, maybe Seun will
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by aaccountable1: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
sounds like scam.
give more details.
the Dr's name, name and address of hospital where the 'stealing' operation was performed.
your brother's current ward in AKTH.
I will go and verify and come back here to give report with pix.
Re: Young Man Whose Kidneys Were Stolen By A Doctor Needs Your Help by Fidelismaria: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
abegi just let him die already

he is a nobody

his death will do nothing to affect the timeline

so whats the fuss all about

d mumu doctor should have kill him already nd save him the misery he is in

(1) (Reply)

University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) / Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen / Hotel Manager Uses CCTV To Save Man From Being Poisoned By His Female Friend [vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.