Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People (1085 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Truth comforts the weary soul.
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Obrigardo: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Is this the lunatic ycat? 🤔
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obrigardo:

But anyone is a lunatic who believes in a white or black Jesus. There is no black Jesus.
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Obrigardo: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Richwallet:

But anyone is a lunatic who believes in a white or black Jesus. There is no black Jesus.

Ok, I see you are not the chucklefuck. Carry on with your likewise deranged conspiracy theories.
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obrigardo:

Ok, I see you are not the chucklefuck. Carry on with your likewise deranged conspiracy theories.

Obrigardo:
The former president has been Indicted on 7 Counts in the Maralago classified documents case.
We are yet to know these counts but the charges are under the Espionage Act, Presidential Records act and Obstruction of Justice charges.

He has been charged by the Department of Justice i.e the Government.

Updates soon.

Mynd44

grin grin grin

They are all Jews.

Has Nigeria ever thrown a president in prison?

I chuckle but I don't Fuk around. grin

Keep Jesus Brown

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Obrigardo: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Richwallet:

grin grin grin

They are all Jews.

Has Nigeria ever thrown a president in prison?

I chuckle but I don't Fuk around. grin

Keep Jesus Brown

Nigeria? Who's talking about Nigeria here? Don't let me brand you a chucklefuck like ycat the lunatic ooo
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obrigardo:

Nigeria? Who's talking about Nigeria here? Don't let me brand you a chucklefuck like ycat the lunatic ooo

You will only doom yourself if you stay under the control of evil spirits. It's only a fly that follows the corpse to the grave.

There is no black Jesus.

Life isn't fair.

Keep Jesus Brown

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zombie, you have your crazed lunatic gene that you are passing to your children and it has nothing to do with me.
Obrigardo:

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
You are so obsessed with me, Zombie!
Wow! I'm living large rent free in your head.
Obrigardo:
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
What a freak show.
I'm going to cheer you on just as kids gather to cheer on a lunatic.
Obrigardo:

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Internet police. grin
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Donald Drumpf Protester rushes Trump motorcade. It's all staged to make the Republican field of candidates for president seem so unstable that the vote will swing to their Zionist Woman President of the Democratic Party. It's so easy to predict that I am telling you way in advance so you can see it's not prophecy. grin The Jews run the media, the economy, the Scottish Rites Freemasonry, the Jesuits and therefore they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTKDZ3Anatg

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fool's wisdom buys tickets to the Jewish Illuminati Freemasonry circus.

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Christians are duty bound to combat evil doers
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2023
They make the importance only about them as the Jews Donald Drumpf and Ores. Joe Biden go back and forth. It's a lie from hell, they are the same.

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 3:26am On Jun 18, 2023
How can a man who stayed in the basement throughout the campaign and the few times he came out he spoke like a 5 years old fool anyone? Biden didn't fool anyone, they themselves are evil, Biden just helped them in what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 5:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Hey my shadow dweller! I called you lunatic once and since then you have been wearing it like a badge of honor. You now see me everywhere including in your sleep, haha this is what stalking people do to you. I'm flattered by you making me the STAR of your life. How many people can boast of having a pet on nairaland as I have you?
Obrigardo:
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2023
ycat:
How can a man who stayed in the basement throughout the campaign and the few times he came out he spoke like a 5 years old fool anyone? Biden didn't fool anyone, they themselves are evil, Biden just helped them in what they believe in.

I have never looked at it that way that Pres. Biden represents the evil inside his supporters. Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 4:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Biden himself has nothing to do with this, he doesn't know which continent America is in or the name of the president, he has to be told. It's the administration that is being run by people who are not elected There's no single law that Democrats haven't broken in the last 2 years. If that isn't evil, I don't know what is.
Richwallet:

I have never looked at it that way that Pres. Biden represents the evil inside his supporters. Hmmm...
Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Richwallet: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2023
ycat:
Biden himself has nothing to do with this, he doesn't know which continent America is in or the name of the president, he has to be told. It's the administration that is being run by people who are not elected There's no single law that Democrats haven't broken in the last 2 years. If that isn't evil, I don't know what is.

The U.S government is under the control of Satanists and Pres. Joe Biden is a Satanic Jew. You water your time trying to sort them out, let God sort them out. The Republicans and Democrats are secre societies so unless you happen to one personally it's impossible to say which is which. Let God sort them out. I keep exposing Satan's plans and being an instrument for God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by ycat: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2023
I'm not trying to sort them out, it's a battle of the good and evil on both sides, we have the rinos and never Trumpers that's why they are called deepstate or Uniparty. Trump and a handful are the few at the top who have decided to take them on even if they will go down with them. I've known this for about 10 years now and I know God will protect the innocent and those who love him and love his creatures.
Richwallet:

The U.S government is under the control of Satanists and Pres. Joe Biden is a Satanic Jew. You water your time trying to sort them out, let God sort them out. The Republicans and Democrats are secre societies so unless you happen to one personally it's impossible to say which is which. Let God sort them out. I keep exposing Satan's plans and being an instrument for God.

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Majeste: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Of course the primary target of the Fallen Angels are human children. So demons reward those who molest and sacrifice children that's why all pagan religion and their cult orders sacrifice children. Women are engaged helping men who run the cult to kidnap, molest and kill children. Lucifer envies man because God made Man the king of Earth will still keeping Angels beneath Himself.

Pride movements are organized by pagans all over the world and many see them as just sexual deviants but Sodomy is a religion. Prostitution is how pagan men raise money for their temples by selling their daughters and women to visitors. Yes it's prostitution to join any pagan religion worldwide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqQsHfFDzA

Re: Joe Biden's Double Fools The World Of Fearful People by Kingpharamond: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Un Walkout Over Ahmadinejad Speech / Barack-obama-talks-about-his-biggest-mistake-as-president / U.S. Air Force Admits It's Running Out Of Bombs To Drop On ISIS Targets In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.