Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth (1164 Views)

Money Rituals With Human Parts . / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth by nagro999(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Simple explanation on how Money rituals Bring wealth (AJE)

Those who involve in Money ritual are trying to buy AJE from the spiritual black market to boost their physical business and transactions.

Those in Money rituals needed someone to represent them in the spiritual world, hence the reason for Sacrificing human beings. 

The person being Sacrifice would work as a slave to the ORISA who is responsible for the Ritual. 

They work tirelessly and get paid in AJE, find out the meaning if AJE here. which they in turns give to the ritualist or the person that sacrifice them. 

There is an exchange trade by barter system in the spiritual realm where they trade AJE for currency. The sacrificial person that has been used by a ritualist to work in the spiritual real as a slave would therefore Go to the exchange centre to trade AJE for currency before taking it to its master. 

Don't forget that I said the ORISA are the ones who introduce barter system to human beings. Have said it earlier in one of my articles. 

Finish the article via https://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/06/simple-explanation-on-how-money-rituals.html

1 Like

Re: Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth by wetdspace(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2023
All you have on that site is incomplete stories

Why not be bold enough and write complete stories?

nagro999:
Simple explanation on how Money rituals Bring wealth (AJE)

Those who involve in Money ritual are trying to buy AJE from the spiritual black market to boost their physical business and transactions.

Those in Money rituals needed someone to represent them in the spiritual world, hence the reason for Sacrificing human beings. 

The person being Sacrifice would work as a slave to the ORISA who is responsible for the Ritual. 

They work tirelessly and get paid in AJE, find out the meaning if AJE here. which they in turns give to the ritualist or the person that sacrifice them. 

There is an exchange trade by barter system in the spiritual realm where they trade AJE for currency. The sacrificial person that has been used by a ritualist to work in the spiritual real as a slave would therefore Go to the exchange centre to trade AJE for currency before taking it to its master. 

Don't forget that I said the ORISA are the ones who introduce barter system to human beings. Have said it earlier in one of my articles. 

Finish the article via https://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/06/simple-explanation-on-how-money-rituals.html

Re: Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth by Stubborn82: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2023
You need more research in retualism and spiritualism, the soul is not what matter in spiritualism and retualism.
Re: Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth by nagro999(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2023
Nobody talks about the souls in ritualism.

I never mentioned it
Re: Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth by nagro999(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2023
To know about the spiritual realm you have to be in the spiritual realm.

Badly, people don't know their way there.
They don't know much about it

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Ibo Boy, Not Igbo Boy / Somali Olympian Mo Farah 3rd Most Influential Arab / Why Do People Wear Tattoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.