Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (35989 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nnewi In Anambra State / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by slivertongue: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2023
ObongBassey:
no you and your agbaya drug master is saying the same thing, you're from oshogbo

Pay them no attention, they are out to derail the thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Depriest2020: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2023
But Nnewi falls under Chukwuma Soludo's Senatorial zone of Anambra south, so he cannot neglect it, let's give him time to see what plans he has for Nnewi town, besides from Isuofia (Soludo's home town) to Nnewi is not up to 45mins drive. Isuofia - Igboukwu - Akwa Etiti - Nnobi - Nnewi.
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by OVB123: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2023
christejames:
Soludo is too parochial and vengeful for a leader...

He is worse than Buhari in terms of clannishness. Because Nnewi voted massively for their son Ifeanyi Uba, Soludo feels he has no obligation to provide dividend of democracy to them.

Well, Val Ozigbo is worming up to finally push APGA to the back seat. The man is too sound... During the last governorship debate, that was when the people finally saw a sound minded leader but alas it was already late because the people have been confused that Soludo was the brightest mind amongst the contestants.
I told my friend from Anambra state that they will get tire of Soludo, when eventually become governor of the state, he was arguing with me, it has started happening and very soon he will see the other side of him.

1 Like

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ObongBassey: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2023
slivertongue:

Pay them no attention, they are out to derail the thread.
I already know
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by kokorokoman: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

Honestly if Val should be governor of Anambra for 8 years trust me Anambra would be better

Val for me is Peter Obi promax

For me I was telling someone this recently
you are only limiting the chances of val by comparing him to obi, if at all anambra people want anything good for them they wot want anything that has an atom of resemblance to obi.
obi plays the 90s kind of politics and he is the only politician that still plays such politics and he does it perfectly, a type of politics that involves theatrics to attract public sympathy and approval.
obi's political dexterity begins and ends with his theatrics, oratory and throwing statistics up and down to make people think he is smart.

*amongst the three previous govt before soludo, the govt of obi comes worse in terms of economy and infrastructural dev. facts.
so why would anambra need a man like that again?
do you mean anambra needs a man that can walk without security from agulu to oko or a man that would rather swim in a gully to make the people know he is part of them and feels their pain rather than fixing the gully ? because those are the only kind of things peter obi is good at.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ObongBassey: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2023
OVB123:
I told my friend from Anambra state that they will get tire of Soludo, when eventually become governor of the state, he was arguing with me, it has started happening and very soon he will see the other side of him.
I didn't know that guy is so low
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
ObongBassey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0TwGDJfBc

https://twitter.com/NnewiCity/status/1664332641217429504?t=Xt-VPBeA_RnLviCawnormw&s=19

For the who doesn't know Nnewi

The major problem with ALL the roads in Nnewi is “Improper Drainage System..”

Let them do proper drainage systems on the roads, and you will see that these roads are very good.. (Even without wearing course)

1 Like

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by JoshTim: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
ObongBassey:
There's no gainsaying that successive Anambra governors has really done a lot in all human development indexes, but we must not rest. Better isn't enough, there's always room for improvement. Dualize nnewi roads and it bring it to par with great cities like Awka and Onitsha, it will help industries in that city

Suffer head...you fit stay for Okpoko?

4 Likes

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by NAC1666: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
ObongBassey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0TwGDJfBc

https://twitter.com/NnewiCity/status/1664332641217429504?t=Xt-VPBeA_RnLviCawnormw&s=19

For the who doesn't know Nnewi

Hmmm. From an area with the highest number of Billionaire's in the world

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Patriotsleague: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Patriotsleague: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
NAC1666:

Hmmm. From an area with the highest number of Billionaire's in the world
Audio billionaires.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by beerfraud: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
They said they want good governance in South West but their own state remain bad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by maintenant: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
No surprises...

Any day Peter Obi and his legal team do well at the tribunal, we are forwarding forward to see negative threads on Anambra State and indeed the Igbos...

Predictability can get boring, yunno...

1 Like

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Amilli(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Once this so called saints assume power they switch on the people
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Where is Saint OBI? I thought every street and road is paved with gold in Anambra.... "charity they say begins at home". You can't give what you don't have

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
beerfraud:
They said they want good governance in South West but their own state remain bad

They really like developing other places and leave their own places in ruin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Home of billionaires indeed

4 Likes

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by onumadu: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nnewi has been SERIALLY neglected by successive Anambra state governments when it comes to roads.
It is as if each governor holds a grudge against the town.
It is as if each governor expects Nnewi people to build the roads themselves.
Soludo is only following a tradition.

But the naughty professor will learn a political lesson eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by DanielsParker(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
2023 and we still can’t get the basic amenities.
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by HEBEI: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nnewi people have been saying it, that they have everything except GOOD ROADS.
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by casualobserver: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
You mean the roads Obingo constructed? I don’t believe this

They knew he was a quack and a charlatan but they tried to masquerade their ethnic agenda to deceive us thinking we are all fools.
Cc bobloco

6 Likes

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by sonnie10: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

The matter is this Igbos states have refused to tax businesses to allow them freedom to grow ....this was systematically done since 1970s

But now it's time we at least tax buildings to develop our infrastructure

20% tax on the rental values of buildings in nnewi can raise over 30 billion yearly ....this can go along way to building basic infrastructures
20% of the property value or 20% of the generated income like rent/lease?
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Corridon:
Just shut up and stop fighting at the filling station.
but na igbo land bdis na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by OChimex: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
christejames:
Soludo is too parochial and vengeful for a leader...

He is worse than Buhari in terms of clannishness. Because Nnewi voted massively for their son Ifeanyi Uba, Soludo feels he has no obligation to provide dividend of democracy to them.

Well, Val Ozigbo is worming up to finally push APGA to the back seat. The man is too sound... During the last governorship debate, that was when the people finally saw a sound minded leader but alas it was already late because the people have been confused that Soludo was the brightest mind amongst the contestants.

You are absolutely right. Education in Nigeria is truly a scam. Professors, SANs, Doctors are all illiterates with degrees.
It’s high time Nigeria start electing leaders who are technocrats and sound astute businessmen. And not some dumb certificate holders and cavemen

2 Likes

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonnie10:

20% of the property value or 20% of the generated income like rent/lease?
Rent
Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by lopezoraclenet(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Imagine, town with highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.

Na only to run mouth about other people's region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Couldntfigurean: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
I said Soludo is clueless some days back and one idiotic otimkpu attacked me
Soludo is only good in going to Abuja and castigating Obi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.